Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 33 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Dicky
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Untitled.png
    seattle-pinball-museum (resized).jpg
    Unknown-3 (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20181106-055810_YouTube (resized).jpg
    da8baed8e5d331c70950b34d8589438cd10644a5.jpeg (resized).jpg
    P8290351 (resized).JPG
    images-2 (resized).jpeg
    5eefa1226a3ebb8af009db9f9984528a5bdb4ec9.jpeg (resized).jpg
    5b6ee33b8f2502cc9da43369317071b80edc8a94.jpeg (resized).jpg
    0770ca8b8cb9efa2c0457fee09eb22b697c20454.jpeg (resized).jpg
    5867d326c220b8d9178a16bf4e803b81d91c9004.jpeg (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Just seen the new Queen movie Bohemian Rhapsody, and there is a long scene in a bar close up with a classic Stern Galaxy all LED’d out. We all know Barry Oursler was working on a Queen for Heighway Pinball. Start the rumors now, is it possible another manufacturer grabbed the license and will be making this game. Deeproot or Stern ?

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Sure it's possible.
    But we don't go to you for rumors and speculation, we go to you for solid info!!!
    Nothing has lead me to believe there is a Queen pinball in the work, as much as I'd love to see it. You got anything besides a pinball machine in a movie?

I remember for the longest time you never believed a Stern KISS Pinball machine was coming then BOOM there it is !

I thought the movie was well done moved along well told a good story.

#6 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

THat's not what I meant. Do you actually think this is coming, like you thought (KNEW) KISS was coming? Or is it just wishful thinking plus you saw it in a movie? Your info has been as solid as anybody's so it's good to know if this is info or hope.
    I'd love to see it but not sure how Queen would go over. Pinball is a very Alpha Male, macho stud heavy hobby these days!
    Freddie was a macho stud, but not sure if this crowd is ready for a gay superstar themed pinball machine.

Have no knowledge, none, nada.
    Just thought it was kind of cool to see a classic Stern Pinball in the movie I agree with you not quite sure Queen pinball machine wouldn’t work. But who knows Stern did make a Rolling Stones and I’m sure that wasn’t the hottest seller....Although I own one lol.

#43 5 years ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

THat's not what I meant. Do you actually think this is coming, like you thought (KNEW) KISS was coming? Or is it just wishful thinking plus you saw it in a movie? Your info has been as solid as anybody's so it's good to know if this is info or hope.
    I'd love to see it but not sure how Queen would go over. Pinball is a very Alpha Male, macho stud heavy hobby these days!
    Freddie was a macho stud, but not sure if this crowd is ready for a gay superstar themed pinball machine.

I dunno Levi, Rob Halford is gay and he’s about as metal as all get out. A Judas Priest pin would be friggin awesome !!!

I think both would work in today’s market.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mnpinball.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/queen-movie-pinball-stern-rumors-?tu=mnpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.