Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

CF40652E-8961-4BF4-AFF9-DE46E5292F8B (resized).jpeg
#1 1 year ago

I received a message that orders are going to be taken by a distributor in Australia for this new release. Does anyone have additional information? This was posted some time ago with the game on display in a Queen pop up store in London.

#2 1 year ago

Hope they redo some work on that game, could be a great seller for PB but needs more loving!

#3 1 year ago

They should really still be working on the other “Queen”.

CF40652E-8961-4BF4-AFF9-DE46E5292F8B (resized).jpegCF40652E-8961-4BF4-AFF9-DE46E5292F8B (resized).jpeg
#4 1 year ago

What company is making this game?

#5 1 year ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

What company is making this game?

Pinball Brothers showed off a prototype of the Queen pinball machine back in September. I stumbled across it in my normal search for news on the hobby:

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/first-picture-of-new-queen-pinball-machine

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/exclusive-video-and-pictures-of-pinball-brothers-new-queen-pinball-machine

Pinball Brothers has said that a new game is coming in the fall. It's very possible that PB will teas the game again this week, but I have not personally seen official confirmation from them that they are yet.

#6 1 year ago

I was tipped by a friend in Australia that a distributor is starting to take orders on Wednesday.

Maybe an announcement today thru Wednesday?

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#7 1 year ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

I was tipped by a friend in Australia that a distributor is starting to take orders on Wednesday.

announcement wed according to their FB

#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Starting to Take orders on what exactly we have not received any info regarding any new game from them

You should look closer to the US manufacturers for a game release this week

#9 1 year ago

Here's my $0.02 on the Queen rumor FWIW:

Pinball Brothers' Rumored Queen Pinball Machine Launch This Week Probably Isn't Happening

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/pinball-brothers-queen-pinball-machine-rumored-launch-this-week-probably-isn-t-happening

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Here is another tip….NEVER mention you received a “tip” from a friend or distributor on a not named release….most manufacturers don’t like titles leaked and it can hurt a distributor if a manufacturer can trace it back to them. Don’t burn bridges with friends/distributors in the know as they may never share inside info with you down the road.

I know it’s stupid and childish games but that’s just the way it is. Nothing wrong with asking for info on it here but it may be better to ask if there is any truth/confirmation that a Queen pin is coming? People will share “what they can” if they can. There are also several threads discussing a Queen pin so search for those as there could already be info there.

#11 1 year ago

It was mentioned and posted on a Distributors website. I’m not a citizen of that country and would never see the post. Additionally I was unaware of other threads. So I’m not trying to start anything. I can’t believe that my post would cause such a ruckus. If the distributor wanted to remain anonymous he would have kept it to himself until there was confirmation of it being available. This was not inside information. It was posted for public consumption. That is indeed the post I saw. Sorry to gin everyone up. I just thought a new game was going to be released this week. It appears Knapp posted to set the story straight after my post appeared here yesterday. Now back to our regular program.

#12 1 year ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

It was mentioned and posted on a Distributors website. I’m not a citizen of that country and would never see the post. Additionally I was unaware of other threads. So I’m not trying to start anything. I can’t believe that my post would cause such a ruckus. If the distributor wanted to remain anonymous he would have kept it to himself until there was confirmation of it being available. This was not inside information. It was posted for public consumption. That is indeed the post I saw. Sorry to gin everyone up. I just thought a new game was going to be released this week. It appears Knapp posted to set the story straight after my post appeared here yesterday. Now back to our regular program.

If you're wrong, you're not wrong by much. As of March, Queen was supposed to be announced sometime before Labor Day or so.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#13 1 year ago

Thanks. Jersey guys get it! (xjersey myself)

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from Nhpolarbear:

Nothing was mentioned and posted on a Distributors Website at all, there was never any mention of any game at all

#15 1 year ago

The first chance in America to play the new Pinball Brothers Queen pinball machine:

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/the-first-chance-in-america-to-play-the-new-queen-pinball-machine

#16 1 year ago

Thank you for the update.

#17 1 year ago

Being announced today. So see? You were only off by a week!

#18 1 year ago

A clock is alway correct twice a day. Looking forward to the review.

#19 1 year ago

Overpriced, live tracks big downer over studio tracks, lackluster layout, art packages sucks, and a grand for shipping. Too bad. Not as bad as zeppelin, but damn.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8,795.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Traders

$ 10,495.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 9,295.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/queen and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.