Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by chocky909
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

babylon coming soon 2.jpg
    babylon coming soon 2.jpg
    quantic pinball android.jpg
    release_date_quantic_pinball_12_13_2013.jpg
    release_date_quantic_pinball_12_13_2013.jpg
    screenshot_ipad_01.jpg
    quantic pinball arcade iphone ipad android.jpg
    Quantic Pinball  logo.jpg
    Quantic Pinball Game Modes 05 Warp Sector.jpg
    Quantic Pinball Game Modes 04 Smash Up.jpg
    Quantic Pinball Game Modes 03 Spiders.jpg
    Quantic Pinball Game Modes 02 Iron Storm.jpg
    Quantic Pinball Game Modes 01 Magnetics.jpg
    touch arcade teaser 03.jpg
    #1 10 years ago

We are pleased to announce that Quantic Pinball is now available on the App Store !

Here is the iTunes Link (IOS Iphone Ipad) :
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quantic-pinball/id675523488?mt=8&uo=4

The ANDROID version is available

links
    full version
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shine_research.quantic_pinball

demo version
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shine_research.quantic_pinball_lite

// Error: Image 239852 not found //

release_date_quantic_pinball_12_13_2013.jpgrelease_date_quantic_pinball_12_13_2013.jpg

hello,

I made a pinball game ...
    and it will be out soon on ios and android

if you want to support me ...
    like me on facebook
    http://www.facebook.com/quanticpinballthegame

Countless features, including :

- Non-stop arcade action
    - 10 different game modes
    - 7 original tables
    - ...and a special one for retro-arcade addicts !

Each game mode features a special gameplay :

- Shoot them up
    - Multiball
    - Balls teleportation
    - Magnetic fields
    - Black out
    - Ramps hide and seek

Quantic Pinball is the perfect fusion between a pinball game and arcade classic gameplays...

A must have !

touch arcade teaser 03.jpgtouch arcade teaser 03.jpg

The ANDROID version is available

links
    full version
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shine_research.quantic_pinball

demo version
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.shine_research.quantic_pinball_lite

// Error: Image 239852 not found //

our other pinball game: BABYLON PINBALL 2055

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/babylon-pinball-2055-ios-android-pinball

babylon coming soon 2.jpgbabylon coming soon 2.jpg

#2 10 years ago

some images of the modes

Quantic Pinball Game Modes 01 Magnetics.jpgQuantic Pinball Game Modes 01 Magnetics.jpg
    Quantic Pinball Game Modes 02 Iron Storm.jpgQuantic Pinball Game Modes 02 Iron Storm.jpg
    Quantic Pinball Game Modes 03 Spiders.jpgQuantic Pinball Game Modes 03 Spiders.jpg
    Quantic Pinball Game Modes 04 Smash Up.jpgQuantic Pinball Game Modes 04 Smash Up.jpg
    Quantic Pinball Game Modes 05 Warp Sector.jpgQuantic Pinball Game Modes 05 Warp Sector.jpg

#3 10 years ago

Man that is awesome. Great job!

#4 10 years ago

thank you

#5 10 years ago

Looks fun! Some very interesting creative ideas. I will have to check it out when it's available.

#6 10 years ago

be released in about 2 weeks

#7 10 years ago

Nice !!!
    What have you done on it ? Graphic ? Prog ?

#8 10 years ago

Graphics...

#9 10 years ago

Here is the official logo, keep this in mind !

Quantic Pinball  logo.jpgQuantic Pinball logo.jpg

#10 10 years ago

Nice and realistic ball movement!

#11 10 years ago

Looks like a really great evolution of the whole idea of virtual pinball! I'll definitely be buying this.

#12 10 years ago

We are pleased to announce that the IOS goldmaster has been submit to Apple for validation.

We will keep you informed about the release date !

#13 10 years ago
    Quoted from RoadRunner:

Nice and realistic ball movement!

Agreed. Will be interesting to see how it feels while playing but that demo looked really good. Consider me a buyer.

#14 10 years ago

Looks very nice! Let us know the day it comes out

#15 10 years ago

This looks like a fun IOS game....be cool on my iPad. Reminds me a bit of "MULTIBALL HD" with the constant action and balls loading quickly on there. Keep us posted on its arrival!!

#16 10 years ago

coming soon...

quantic pinball arcade iphone ipad android.jpgquantic pinball arcade iphone ipad android.jpg

#17 10 years ago

This looks very cool. I applaud your decision to do something new rather than copying what's been done already. Keep us posted!

#18 10 years ago

screenshot_ipad_01.jpgscreenshot_ipad_01.jpg

#19 10 years ago

Physics look good

#20 10 years ago

looks cool

#21 10 years ago

Wow, yeah, those ball physics seem better than the other sims I've seen. Course, it's hard to tell without actually playing it. How are the physics built? Did you write them yourself?

#22 10 years ago

Just a quick feedback from IOS submission. The game has been reviewed and approved by Apple. We will tell you about the release date as soon as we know it (we just have to finalize some discussions with press reviewers, and will make it available on the store as soon as possible (before the end of next week for sure !))

#23 10 years ago

Congratz… very exciting. i remember getting my first few apps submitted & approved.

#24 10 years ago

release_date_quantic_pinball_12_13_2013.jpgrelease_date_quantic_pinball_12_13_2013.jpg

#25 10 years ago

We are pleased to announce that Quantic Pinball is now available on the App Store !

Here is the iTunes Link :
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/quantic-pinball/id675523488?mt=8&uo=4

#26 10 years ago

Congratulations! I'll be buying this afternoon!

#27 10 years ago

Welp....this game is pretty bada$$ so far buuuuuuut I can't make it passed the alpha level as its crashed on me everytime I've played it (3 times). I got all the way to black out pinball and freeze, no play, than crash

I am running it on my 1st gen iPad but I meet the requirements for playing this app. Some cool ideas here....digging the telekinetic atmosphere, phosphoric graphics, and club-esqu sountrack....things get moving fast!!

One bug I encountered (besides this major one) was that when the ball is shot back into the plunger lane (or you dont get a full plunge to get the ball up and out out the land)the plunger flap doesn't keep the ball from getting back to the plunger causing the ball to disappear and reappear at the left ramp...unless this is the way it's intended to play. To me that doesn't seem right.

Wish I could play more!

#28 10 years ago

Just played it. Very cool! Fun game! I didn't notice any bugs and I made it several levels in. My iPad is 1 year old so I think that is 4th gen.

Happy to support a fellow Pinsider.

#29 10 years ago

Holy balls! Gorgeous, great sound, cool sound effects. Reminds me of the audio from Resogun, among others, which is a good thing! iPhone 5, no issues yet.

#30 10 years ago

congrats !

bravo à toi (en français dans le texte)

#31 10 years ago

I cleaned up mu cache and played one game (didnt get very far)....than started another and about 2 minutes in it freezes up and crashes. Maybe an original iPad owner wasn't meant for this pinball game.

#32 10 years ago

I played a game and played through level 4 this morning. Great game! Worth the 3 bucks for sure!

#33 10 years ago

thank you for your feedback
    we will fix the bug for ipad 1 in the next version
    we are sorry for this bug

we are correct / add several things

thank you

#34 10 years ago

Just bought it !
    Thanks for sharing...

#35 10 years ago

I found it to be pretty fun. My only suggestion is to eliminate some of the voice callouts. Hearing the "combo" call out over and over is a bit annoying.

#36 10 years ago

Ok.. Played a couple of games. My second game, I got really tired of playing and lost interest. The game just lasts too long for my tastes.

Other than that, it is really well done with awesome modes (love the kill 'em all mode!).

I suggest a difficulty setting, perhaps?

#37 10 years ago

Thank you for the feedbacks,
    We will add the five ball only feature (easy / hard mode).

5 months later
    #39 9 years ago

neat, can't wait to try it out.

#40 9 years ago

My son loves this game, just for the record.

#41 9 years ago

I'll buy the full version. Like to help out pin devs on any platform. Ball does have a good feel to it and it's definitely different

#42 9 years ago

I really like this game for casual play.

Note that twice I've had a strange issue on one of the tables - I managed to get a ball stuck behind two other locked balls. The game didn't freeze, but I couldn't free the ball or do anything but quit. I can't remember which table it was, except that there were two or three ball lock sockets next to each other.

3 weeks later
    #43 9 years ago

a new game coming soon...

https://www.facebook.com/babylon2055pinballthegame

babylon coming soon 2.jpgbabylon coming soon 2.jpg

4 weeks later
    #45 9 years ago

Cool. Checking it out now. Quantic has a great feel but could do with getting some better rules.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quantic-pinball-a-futuristic-pinball-this-is-my-game and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.