(Topic ID: 248620)

Quality Pinball Locks

By BallyPinWiz

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_6389 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6388 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6387 (resized).JPG

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 4 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - for sale

Quality Pinball Locks

Added: 2019-08-02 20:01:18 UTC • Ended: August 27th, 2019
    Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 5 (Firm)

Price is firm

I am offering quality chrome plated double-bitted lock with a 7/8" barrel. These locks fit perfectly on virtually all pinball machine or arcade game coin doors. This is the industry standard lock made specifically for this purpose. This is not a cheap "economy" lock. This lock has extremely smooth action.
    Each lock comes complete with 2 keys (key #7500).

$4.50 each (minimum order 5 pieces), plus actual shipping and PayPal fees. 5 locks can ship via USPS first class mail parcel for around $5.00. More than 5 pieces will ship USPS Priority Mail for around $8.00.

Item photos

IMG_6387 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6388 (resized).JPG
    IMG_6389 (resized).JPG

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are BallyPinWiz's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to BallyPinWiz's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Los Angeles, CA, US

#2 4 years ago

Is this not 3.50 from pinball life?

#3 4 years ago
    Quoted from supermoot:Is this not 3.50 from pinball life?

"These locks fit perfectly on virtually all steel pinball machine or arcade game coin doors. This is the industry standard lock made specifically for this purpose. This is not a cheap "economy" lock. This lock has extremely smooth action.
    Each lock comes complete with 2 keys (key #7500)." - taken from:

https://www.pinballlife.com/coin-door-lock-double-bitted.html

#4 4 years ago

Well. This is awkward.

I mean.....even if he directly took the locks from PBL @ their price, listed them here with the intent to resell...

How many could he possibly sell before someone pointed this out, and how many to sell to make enough money to be worth the time to ship packages? Nobody wants to go ship a package to make 1.50/lock. I mean...even if he sold a THOUSAND...a THOUSAND LOCKS... he makes 1500 bucks, which is enough to buy a really terrible system 11 game. And probably shipping hundreds of packages at that point.

It just doesn't seem like an efficient use of time. Really odd.

*edit* Just for lulz, PBL says they can ship 800 locks for 86 bucks.

#5 4 years ago

Hey guys....yes, these are the same locks PBL sells. I am selling them for $4.50 each and can ship 5 of them for about $4.00. PBL minimum shipping is $8.35 and will be higher if you are outside of Illinois. At the end of the day, I will be less expensive when you factor in the total cost (5 locks plus shipping). I will beat PBL's price on 5 locks and shipping if you provide me your zip code.

1 week later

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quality-pinball-locks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.