You

Linked Games

Topic poll

“Do you think this quality is adequate for a $200 item ?”

• Yes, I would happily buy one 22 votes
    34%
  • No, I would rather have a flawed original one 17 votes
    26%
  • Maybe, but only if the original backglass was really badly damaged or missing 26 votes
    40%

(65 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshots_2015-09-30-08-31-03.png
torches-and-pitchforks.jpg
fathomcpr.jpg
fathom_bg.jpg
IMG-20140515-00322.jpg
DSC_9143.jpg
DSC_9141.jpg
DSC_9142.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiredoug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#85 8 years ago
Quoted from Crans:

I have a defect .. No reply to email.. no offer ... nothing....Sorry first and last cpr buy.

maybe their typical prompt and efficient reply is in your spam file, maybe you just thought you sent it but got the address wrong, maybe they had a bad day and missed one email in the thousands they no doubt get.. who can say?

On the other hand ...having a dummy spit about it? Posting negative feedback about them and refusing to buy again? ...that we can say about, well I am going to guess they wont be real sad to lose you.

consider playing nicer, they're good guys, and they're all we have...

#86 8 years ago

I wasnt thrilled by the fathom glass too, or the others from the period. We have to keep in mind tho a blue diver might not be perfect but its streets ahead of a cracked,peeling, tired old glass with a 4 inch wide chunk of ink missing where the diver used to be

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wiredoug.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/quality-of-cpr-backglasses?tu=wiredoug and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.