Pinside Q&A sessions, Episode 1: The Star Trek (2013) design team.
What better way to kick off this new initiative than with the oldest and biggest Pinball manufacturer still in business: Stern Pinball. For this occasion, we decided to not invite a single guest, but rather invite a whole design team. So ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the great design team that brought you Star Trek:
Game Design: Steve Ritchie
Software: Lonnie D. Ropp, Tanio Klyce, Waison Cheng and Dwight Sullivan
Sound & Music: David Thiel
Don’t be shy, step right up to the microphone and ask your best question for these distinguished gentlemen and let’s find out what answers they got in store for us.
Please consider the following guide lines before posting your question:
- One post and one question per Pinsider. This is not a discussion topic.
- Up- and downvotes will help us select the questions that the community likes best. Pinsiders can up or down vote as many questions as they like to indicate they find a question interesting or not.
- Please only post questions related to the topic subject. Q&A topics will be strictly moderated to remove any disrespectful or negative questions to our quest(s).
- The Q&A will be open for questions for exactly a week after which a selection will be made and forwarded to our guest(s). This selection will be made public.
- The guest(s) will be free to choose which questions they wish to answer. When we receive answers back from our guest(s) they will be posted in the relevant topic. The guest(s) can choose to answer all questions in one session or to use several sessions to answer the selected questions.
- The Pinsider devising the question that our guest(s) find the best / most interesting will receive a free Pinside.com t-shirt of his choice!
- The closing time for submissions for this Q&A will be the 28th of March at 11:00 AM CET (= 05:00 AM CDT).
We hope you will all enjoy this new section to the site! We hope to see some original and good questions!