(Topic ID: 179344)

Q: Does Rottendog still offer support for their products?

By pinballplusMN

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by paynemic
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0990 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 7 years ago

I think the problem with some people involved with pinball machines is they don't realize 95% of the people doing pinball products, repairs, etc have real jobs also and they likely also have a life outside pinball. So I think the thing to realize is not everyone is pinball 24-7.

I try to reply to every email I get but I can tell you that sometimes it can take a week or more for me to find time to keep up with everyone. And I am semi retired selling a few used parts on eBay and some machines. I wouldn't want to be one of the "smaller" parts suppliers in this hobby. There just isn't enough money in to to make a living at it yet there is too much demand to keep up with at times if you are also working a job.

#23 7 years ago
    Quoted from pinballplusMN:

I disagree If you have a website selling multiple pinball PCB;s some costing 300 or more the least you can do is get back to people in a timely manner if they have an issue with your product.

It is easy to say how others should run their business and I am not saying you are wrong. I am just saying there is more to life than pinball so a reply with in a week or so should be fine in my eyes. Hell they have had major car recalls that take the company months to contact everyone and some of that stuff can be deadly. So you have a broken pinball machine - the world does not stop turning because of that! If an email or two doesn't get you results try calling one evening!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider too-many-pins.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/q-does-rottendog-still-offer-support-for-their-products?tu=too-many-pins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.