(Topic ID: 81961)

Python Tournament CT March 16-$1000 raised! Great success!

By Whridlsoncestood

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    Bump.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 10 years ago

Big thanks go out to Jim Swain and Mark Carvey for putting this on, and it went off great. The pinball world wouldn't be the same without Python's timeless and iconic art, concepts and outside the box imagination.

21 points was me

I really wanted to be in the teens, but i couldn't get WCS94 doing what I wanted- did 4 on that one.

Whrid- I will take another T-shirt at Allentown if you have extras! That shirt is bad ass.

#52 10 years ago

That's strong. 21 points in 12 games while blowing 4 points on one game. Nice job.

#53 10 years ago

What a great night day! Thanks to everyone for coming out and supporting The event and Python.

I will run through everything tomorrow night and find out the final stats and see how much we raised total with all the t shirt sales as well. If anyone else wants a shirt this is final call. I will be putting the order in tomorrow night so I can wrap this up.

James I will put another shirt in for you.

-Jim

#54 10 years ago
    Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

Big thanks go out to Jim Swain and Mark Carvey for putting this on, and it went off great. The pinball world wouldn't be the same without Python's timeless and iconic art, concepts and outside the box imagination.
    21 points was me
    I really wanted to be in the teens, but i couldn't get WCS94 doing what I wanted- did 4 on that one.
    Whrid- I will take another T-shirt at Allentown if you have extras! That shirt is bad ass.

Dude, 21 on 12 machines is straight up AMAZING! Congrats and great job bro!

#55 10 years ago

Great job with the event. It was really fun. Now I know I need to work on my pinskills! Also shout out to Python, hope all is ok. Your pinball designs have inspired us!

-Tom

#56 10 years ago

I got a message from Python this morning and he expressed his appreciation for all that we have done for him.

We had some great players yesterday!

-Jim

#57 10 years ago

Full Results are tallied and being submited to the IFPA. If you haven't competed before which I know a lot of you have not check the IFPApinball.com site soon to find out your world ranking position.

Great job everyone on a rigorous 12 hole round.

Place-Name-Score

1-James Calcia-21
    2-Jerry Bernard-23
    3-Joe Lemire-26
    4-Augustus Eustis-30
    4-Jim Swain-30
    6-Frank Romeer-31
    7-John Esposito-32
    8-David Tkacs-33
    8-Austin Chenelle-33
    10-Rob Ferullo-34
    10-Nicolas Queiroz-34
    12-Scott Glazer-35
    12-Scott Wilson-35
    14-Spencer Ferullo-36 (9 Years old 1st competition! Great job!)
    15-Bob Kane-37
    16-Jody Jodon-38
    16-Matt Boschert-38
    18-Tom Cohort-39
    18-Mark Carvey-39
    20 Derek Baldassari-40
    20-Tom Nelson-40
    20-Bill Fleisher-40
    20-Theresa Nessel-40
    20-Jeff Goddu-40
    25-Tammy Fleischer-42
    25-Leslie Korloski-42
    25-Brian Hawkins-42
    28-Jim Goddu-43
    28-Jake Fleisher-43
    30-Jake Erskine-44
    31-Dana Dimarco-45
    32-Bob Fleischer-46

Once I have the final bill from the T shirt printer tomorrow night, I will have a total raised for Python.

-Jim

#58 10 years ago

Thanks again Jim to you and your helpers for pulling off a fun event for a good cause.

We all had a great time, especially my nephew Jake who was only recently introduced pinball:
    ("... you mean that game on my X-Box is a real thing?")

He has a nice working Funhouse in his basement courtesy of his uncle Bill

It was a good turnout. I regret not socializing more with the other pinheads, but that was
    in part to my being like a kid in a candy store with all those wonderful machines set on free play.

-Bill

#59 10 years ago

Thanks to a very generous gesture by Kurt over at Brunetto Shirts http://www.brunettotshirts.com/ who is voluntarily printing all of the shirts for nothing to help with the cause we have raised 1000 dollars from this event alone!

Thanks so much again to everyone who came out to the event and everyone who purchased a shirt. Its been a great feeling having everyone pitch in like this around here.

-Jim

#60 10 years ago

Wow,

That's incredible Jim!

Thanks for all you've done for Python.

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from Whridlsoncestood:

Thanks to a very generous gesture by Kurt over at Brunetto Shirts http://www.brunettotshirts.com/ who is voluntarily printing all of the shirts for nothing to help with the cause we have raised 1000 dollars from this event alone!
    Thanks so much again to everyone who came out to the event and everyone who purchased a shirt. Its been a great feeling having everyone pitch in like this around here.
    -Jim

Nicely done Jim!

$1000 because people decided to go out on a Sunday and play some pinball - that's the power of the silver ball!

Here's wishing Python all the best.

viperrwk

#62 10 years ago

That's just awesome! So glad to have been part of such a successful event for such a great guy.

Applause to Kurt for the kind gesture. Now that's classy.

#63 10 years ago

I have been ordering from Kurt for about 6 years now, my friends even longer. I can't recommend him and his shop enough. On top of being a great guy his prices and quality can't be beat.

Congrats on the tournament Jim. You really worked your tail off.

#64 10 years ago

Thanks Mel. And thank you for the wonderful design! It felt good getting everyone together like this.

I will definitely be using Kurt again in the future.

He should be printing these next week and will ship them when I get home from Pinburgh.

-Jim

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pythons-pinball-party-fundraiser-tournament-sunday-march-16-orange-ct/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.