(Topic ID: 83140)

Python Anghelo's last public speech ever will be tomorrow in Louisville!

By PinballInc

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PythonBadCats.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Due to declining health Python Anghelo has announced that his last public speech will be tomorrow starting sometime between 3 and 4pm (est) at the Louisville Arcade Expo.

The speech will be done via video feed and will have John Trudeau in person doing a Q & A as well. It should be something special!! From what I understand John will do a talk starting at 3pm and then later Python will join in via the video feed.

It's very fitting that the Louisville Arcade Expo is the final venue as Python was involved in both Pinball and Video game art and design.

John and Python worked together at Williams and it will be fantastic to see the two of them together one more time.

Thanks to all of those at the show and John Trudeau for putting this together at the last minute. For those who can't make it in person I understand that it will be available for viewing as Broken Token will have live audio streaming during the entire show. The entire recorded video seminar of John and Python will be available later on BrokenToken.com.

For those who are not completely familiar with Python or his works here is the link to his Wikipedia page:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Python_Anghelo

If you have never had the chance to see Python do a speech you will NOT want to miss it. He is quite the unique personality. No two people read the same book and no two people have ever met he same Python.

Enjoy!!

#20 10 years ago
    Quoted from LTG:

Sadly his dream of doing Pinball Circus won't come true either.
    LTG : (

I wouldn't say that just yet.

#36 10 years ago
    Quoted from pkiefert:

Ben,
    If only we could publish the quote about how playfields taste.
    I still need to send you the video of that btw.
    Paul

I do have the video!!

#38 10 years ago
    Quoted from pinballj:

Just a heads up but it was recorded by several. Brokentoken (Whitney and Brent) recorded off the mixer board so the sound quality should be very good. 3 or 4 video cameras were recording too. Pretty sure once it is compiled they will upload for all.
    And I agree, Python is hillarious!
    John Trudeau did an awesome job with running the Q&A with Python.

Yes they said they would get it uploaded. Al Warner also did a video. Thanks for everyone that put it together, it was fantastic and Python really really loved it.

John Trudeau is a saint. Whitney and Brent are unreal, they had to piece together a video feed from scratch in 30 minutes and got it done. Al got a webcam just in time. Jeremy put all the pieces in place all while putting on a fantastic show. My son Leo was on Pythons end putting together everything and I couldn't be prouder. Pythons internet went down just before it was supposed to get started and somehow he and Leo got it going.

Most of all thanks to Python, you just can't imagine what it took for him to be able to do the show and he was still the same ol Python, PG-13 and all.

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!!!

oh yea, thanks to the muppet too. He has been through a lot lately, more than you'll ever know.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballinc.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/python-anghelos-last-public-speech-ever-will-be-tomorrow-in-louisville?tu=pinballinc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.