(Topic ID: 29320)

Python Anghelo - Is he the JJP mystery designer?

By riggy469

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3139.JPG
    IMG_3143.jpg
    IMG_3144.jpg
    IMG_3147.jpg
    IMG_3145.jpg
    IMG_3137.jpg
    IMG_3135.JPG
    IMG_3134.JPG
    IMG_3133.jpg
    image.jpg
    sassyhartman.jpg
    image-32.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ianwho.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#57 11 years ago

I know everyone doesn't want to hear it, but I don't really like the Pinbot series either. For instance the example of all the amazing shots posted above me. None of those shots are super satisfying in my opinion. To get back on topic I hope Python can bring some more creativity into the pinball world. The pins he's worked on tend to stay away from typical. Let's see what he can do in todays pin world.

#60 11 years ago
    Quoted from Atomicboy:

Hitting Solar Ride's with the music and explosions going off, while the visor is up and down - one of the best all around theatrical experiences in pinball.

In your opinion. I was not amazed by it. Never will be. Then again the pin came out before I was born, so that could have something to do with it. I know it's very popular, and I'm a minority in my thoughts on it, but I truly believe it's a boring pin. I've played tons of games on it, got grand champion score on my friends Pinbot, just never left feeling like I needed to play again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ianwho.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/python-anghelo-is-he-the-jjp-mystery-designer?tu=ianwho and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.