5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Terry1
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KYBingo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

With the cosmetics complete, it is time to assemble everything I took apart. I don't have four individual legs but a rack that is welded together. This is what I call my cradle. Before I place the lower cabinet into the cradle and then the upper cabinet onto the lower cabinet, I thought the cradle should be put into place in the game room and LEVELED. I have search this message board and found that it is important to set things up so that the play field is level from side to side. Front to back only controls the speed of play. My thought is to adjust the leveling feet so that the cross rails of the cradle are level when the cradle is placed in its location. After I have placed the lower cabinet into the cradle, I will double check the side to side level with the play field in place. Only after I begin to play this game will I be able to determine if its play is too fast or too slow.

This is my first set up...please comment and help keep me from doing something unnecessary. Encouragement is good motivation.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KYBingo.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/putting-the-machine-into-the-cradle?tu=KYBingo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.