Topic Stats

• 57 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by bigballa69
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

DSC_3516.jpg
DSC_3515.jpg

There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 5 years ago

I heard you were offered $3500 at one point in time and declined it and said you'd never sell. I would have taken that offer.

Nice looking Dredd btw, looked great at TPF.

#52 5 years ago
Quoted from creyes82:

I heard you were offered $3500 at one point in time and declined it and said you'd never sell. I would have taken that offer.
Nice looking Dredd btw, looked great at TPF.

Thats absolutely true. I was once offered $3500 from someone who saw it in person and "had to have it". I declined his offer and told him I would never sell. I never intended to.

I dont want to sell it. I am not happy about it. I dont have a choice. Dont want to get into the details of that end of this deal.

I listed it at $2800 thinking I would be lucky to get a bite, and to my surprise I got 4 emails of people ready to pay $2800 in my area... today... and come pick it up in person. No shipping, no drama.

With all the flub I have seen here on pinside that JD is a cheap game or whatever I was fascinated that I could get 4 offers in under a half hour for $2800 so I made the thread here on pinside. Looking back, there is not a positive result of me making this thread and I wish I hadnt. What good does it serve?

I am sorry to see it go... heartbroken even... but I am glad that I got what I wanted out of the game without much effort at all.

#53 5 years ago

I sold the one Tamoore traded me for 2700. The game has a big range, can go low can be high but one thing is for sure it's near impossible right now to get at 1400.

#54 5 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Looking back, there is not a positive result of me making this thread and I wish I hadnt. What good does it serve?

Any Dredd thread is a good thread.

Quoted from Jared:

I dont want to sell it. I am not happy about it. I dont have a choice.

You still owe Vanilla Ice money for pizza?

#55 5 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Any Dredd thread is a good thread.

You still owe Vanilla Ice money for pizza?

LOL, Vanilla Ice was paid in full before he went on stage. They all were. Nothing to do with that.

#56 5 years ago

Today must be JD day because a second one was just listed in Dallas for $1,500. $2,800 was too much for me but I could do $1,500. Unfortunately I didn't see the listing until it was up for a few hours so I'm probably too late. Pins sell very quickly in DFW it seems.

#57 5 years ago

looks like you put a lot of mods/LEDs in the game, I think your Dredd is totally worth what you got for it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
€ 95.00
Lighting - Led
FlipperLED
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside