Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

victorkiam.jpg
DSC01176.JPG
#1 12 years ago

I can't WAIT! #885. LE's are almost gone..

This looks to be one of the most detailed pins ever made.

#2 12 years ago

Congrats i would love to have one.

#3 12 years ago

Welcome to the club Alex!

#4 12 years ago

Congrats! What did they tell you about a shipping date??

#5 12 years ago
Quoted from BigOrange:

Congrats! What did they tell you about a shipping date??

The only thing they could say would be September/October. The machines will ship in the the order they were purchased.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from bluevegas:

Welcome to the club Alex!

Thanks! my First NIB. I can't think of a better way to start. Everything I have seen so far has me dying to play.

#7 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

BigOrange said:Congrats! What did they tell you about a shipping date??
The only thing they could say would be September/October. The machines will ship in the the order they were purchased.

Wow, this thing is even further out that I thought it would be.

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

alexlevy said:

BigOrange said:Congrats! What did they tell you about a shipping date??
Wow, this thing is even further out that I thought it would be.

I think those dates are for his machine since he is one of the latest orders. The 1st machines delivered are more likely to be around mid-June, especially considering test machines will be available on location in May.

#9 12 years ago

That sounds like what Jack's recent projection is at. He's shooting for first orders to be to people by July 4th by the sounds of it.

#10 12 years ago

How many are left through pinball sales? i remember in January they were about 50 left?

#11 12 years ago

About 10 at last count.

#13 12 years ago

Cool, I look forward to playing my pals WOZLE when it ships.

If its ends up as good as I'm expecting then I'm totally getting in line for the standard model WOZ & likely all of JJP's future releases.

Any news on production?

#14 12 years ago

Welcome to Pinside alex. The WoZ train is departing soon, sounds like you just made it. Kool-aid is now being served in the refreshment car but watch out...it might be spiked! Seriously though, great pin for a first nib. Looks to be awesome. There is also an owners google forum you might be interested in. Just ask Jen @JJP.

#15 12 years ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

About 10 at last count.

get them while you can.....if it's as good as we all hope it will be hard to find the LE's, though the regular WOZ will play the same so in the end if you don't care about some of LE additions u should have no problem getting a WOZ..

#16 12 years ago

Wecome to the WOZ! I'm excited about it.

There are LE models to be had for sure. They just probably can't be had for $6500.00 I made my deposit in Jan 11 for that price. If I were buying later, I would get the regular version. Its the same game minus the dressing. Add a shaker and you get all the game features minus speacial paint, glass, topper and stuff like that. Good stuff either way.

Chris

#17 12 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Wecome to the WOZ! I'm excited about it.
There are LE models to be had for sure. They just probably can't be had for $6500.00 I made my deposit in Jan 11 for that price. If I were buying later, I would get the regular version. Its the same game minus the dressing. Add a shaker and you get all the game features minus speacial paint, glass, topper and stuff like that. Good stuff either way.
Chris

The LE is 7500 the regular is 6500. There were about 15 LE's left when I spoke to Jen today based on the amount on the number choices left.

#18 12 years ago

Up until January 2012 pinball sales were still selling them at the $6,500 dollar pre-sale price for the Le's...

#19 12 years ago
Quoted from islandpinball:

Up until January 2012 pinball sales were still selling them at the $6,500 dollar pre-sale price for the Le's...

Early bird special!

#20 12 years ago

Gonna be a great pin,Wish I had the money.

#21 12 years ago

I briefly considered WoZ LE, but then realized I couldn't afford it. I was quoted $7000 for an LE last month if I paid in one lump sum.

#22 12 years ago
Quoted from Pinchroma:

September/October

Quoted from DCFAN:

I think those dates are for his machine since he is one of the latest orders. The 1st machines delivered are more likely to be around mid-June, especially considering test machines will be available on location in May.

The Sep/Oct is the best guess for placing an order right now, just like DCFAN said. I was talking to Jen about it because I want to deliver me down there to my Dads house and bring it up when I drive back this summer. I was askingher is she thought I would have mine before I make the trip back here. Shipping down there is around $400, it will be closer to $1200 to ship to here.

#23 12 years ago

Wow 6500 as of a few months ago? Wish I knew about it prior because I feel a bit cheated now paying 7500. Arrg :-/

I would pay in one lump sum to get a discount if that option was afforded to me.

#24 12 years ago

I had to ask if there was a price break, so if you've just paid the deposit, I'd definitely ask if you can get a break if you paid off the rest immediately.

Also, don't worry, if you hate it you can turn around and sell it for $10k

#25 12 years ago

Welcome to WOZ! I've got #825. Be sure you ask Jen to send you an invitation to the WOZ owners Google Group; lots of interesting stuff going on over there. Don't feel bad about the $7,500, that is the non-preorder price that I and many others paid. Just make your payments to Jen and enjoy the sweet torture of the wait.

#26 12 years ago

#532 I just ordered this past weekend while at Michigan Pinball Expo and received my # today.

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Welcome to WOZ! I've got #825. Be sure you ask Jen to send you an invitation to the WOZ owners Google Group; lots of interesting stuff going on over there. Don't feel bad about the $7,500, that is the non-preorder price that I and many others paid. Just make your payments to Jen and enjoy the sweet torture of the wait.

The torture started 5 mins after I got off the phone with her. I can't wait to see the rules.

#28 12 years ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Problem solved on this front

#29 12 years ago

Welcome wozle #31

#30 12 years ago
Quoted from absocountry2:

I was talking to Jen about it because I want to deliver me down there to my Dads house and bring it up when I drive back this summer. I was askingher is she thought I would have mine before I make the trip back here. Shipping down there is around $400, it will be closer to $1200 to ship to here.

I'm curious. I'm guessing he's in the lower 48, and you're driving through Canada. Have you done this before? What are the border crossings like?

1 year later
#32 10 years ago

Jeff, I guess you have some free time to burn...digging up this one. Either that and/or you're obsessed with Alex and/or WOZ.

#33 10 years ago

Who is Jeff?

I mean yeah F you guys, this is Jeff & I'm not gonna take it anymore

Free time indeed, started my 5 day weekend today & the wife is out tonight so I'm bored. I searched WOZ to see when this all started & this thread here seemed the most significant clean read I could find.

Just wanted to bump a 14 month old thread & see how things have changed since.

#34 10 years ago

Get on your pins and play! If I was free and home for the night that's what I'd do!

#35 10 years ago

That will happen later

Till then I must drink Trappist ale, smoke a fine cigar & sit outside with my iPad while reading pinside

DSC01176.JPGDSC01176.JPG

#36 10 years ago

I'm not sure what is funnier, the thread resurrection or the fact that the resurrection was 5 "Ignored user post"s in a row. Welcome to Pinside!

#37 10 years ago

Is this one of the oldest ongoing threads ?

#38 10 years ago

"Test machines will be on location in May". What a joke.

#39 10 years ago

Where is Alex??

#40 10 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

I'm not sure what is funnier, the thread resurrection or the fact that the resurrection was 5 "Ignored user post"s in a row. Welcome to Pinside!

Lol

Hilarious!

Ignore everything dude!

JJP has a forum perfect for you!

#41 10 years ago

Alex? What a difference a year makes

#42 10 years ago

Alex? What a difference a year makes

victorkiam.jpgvictorkiam.jpg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

13,000 (OBO)
$ 5.00
$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 225.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 100.00
Boards
Led Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 16.95
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.50
10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/put-deposit-on-my-woz-le and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.