2016 pictures 029 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 027 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 025 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 026 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 036 (resized).JPG
IMG_20161005_173447148_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20160921_202130610 (resized).jpg
IMG_20160923_152353513_TOP (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 7 years ago
Quoted from PoppyCock:

I would guess 5000 maybe a little more for the average pinball guy but find the right guy the collector type and I could see 6000 being paid, you just don't find them like this.

It takes a special buyer at 5k to justify paying 2k more for one with no wear though. This isn't something that would be a fast sell and the higher it puts it the longer it sits. I had 3k in my last one. Fun enough game, but such a shallow ruleset.

#30 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Theres more to this market than you know.

There is no value in obtuse statements with nothing to back it up. Besides you are biased considering you are the one who posted this.

The game is no longer NIB. The premium that comes with opening the box is gone. It is a low play HUO NGG. It isn't an MM, AFM, or CC ie something either incredibly rare or top 10.

Its from a time when huo williams are much more common. Show me a Banzai Run you just pulled out of a box or is certifiably huo and then you will really have something.

#39 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Thats not spit.

I have not decided what I'm doing with it.

You are correct,Kettle

Not really biased ,I know what it was worth to me.more interested in other peoples opinions.

And you are getting them most seem to think 5k maybe 6. Its a hou ngg. Nothing special about it since you took it out of the box.

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Although not top 10, NGG (2711 produced) is more rare than original MM (3414 produced) and AFM (3450 produced)
NGG rated #37 had less than 1000 more units produced than Banzai Run rated #81.
Any NIB Bally/Williams is rare, even if it were a TAF (over 20,000 produced) the most produced pin to date.

That is a mentality that some in the hobby hold. Ohhhh TAF, so hard to find and yet one of the most often seen in someone's collection and several for sale every month. Gofer's isn't particularly hard to get. It is not *rare*. If you have a handful of collectors in your area chances are that half of them half TAF. LOTR? Great game, and always hear how hard it is to find one, yet I got rid of mine because there are 5-6 people around me with it. Rare is when you never see the machine. Jolly Park is rare. Mystery Castle is rare. NGG is not nor has it ever been, rare.

Also, what is your point with Banzai Run? It sells for more than gofers even at a lower rating, because there are less out there to buy. Supply and demand.

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Good times

I know a shitload of collectors,can't say any of them have a Bally/ William game with less then 10 plays on it.I have heard of two other in box NGG"s out there so I guess its not all that rare

I rather enjoy when Dung gets on his soapbox.

10 plays on a NGG. Still not as nice as a hep NGG.

It is still 20 years old and still has aged. It is still a reflection of williams quality at the time. It is not some magically sealed time capsule and in some respects is not that different than other low huo machines that have been stored well.

I wish I could afford a soap box to stand on, but according to some on here I am just too cheap to afford it. Guess I better go pay 1300 for unshopped broken 6803 Ballys to regain my standing in the pantheon of price pumpers.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

4,800 (OBO)
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dung.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/put-a-value-on-thisnoob?tu=dung and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.