2016 pictures 029 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 027 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 025 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 026 (resized).JPG
2016 pictures 036 (resized).JPG
IMG_20161005_173447148_HDR (resized).jpg
IMG_20160921_202130610 (resized).jpg
IMG_20160923_152353513_TOP (resized).jpg
There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

If you didn't, someone did, and the cost reduction is still relevant.
"It was opened on week ago." (Implies it could be yours)
"I have not decided what I'm doing with it." (Implies it is yours, unless you bought it with another)
Photos show the game set up and ready to go anyway.
Why even ask this specific question?
If you are selling if for yourself great, if for another, that is fantastic, if you decide to keep it even better.
This is just a bit of price phishing for knowledge in order to sell it, and I provided it from my personal expertise, as did others.
Whatever you do, enjoy the find.
Personally, I would keep it, it will be worth more in the long run for you.
I know I have several friends who purchased this game as closeouts and one just sold theirs for very good money.
Their price was $3500 NIB (shipped), however in 1998.

Just to clarify,I did not open it.
It does belong to me now.
I asked the question out of curiosity.
I honestly have not decided what I'm doing with it.(most likely enjoying it).

#52 7 years ago

I would say $5500 is a safe number to put on this game. This hobby is pretty crazy though. Some guys wouldn't pay $4500 for it while others out there would probably pay $6500.

Call it an LE and put a real wood bottom in it and ask $7995... it'll sell in seconds!

#53 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Although not top 10, NGG (2711 produced) is more rare than original MM (3414 produced) and AFM (3450 produced)
NGG rated #37 had less than 1000 more units produced than Banzai Run rated #81.
Any NIB Bally/Williams is rare, even if it were a TAF (over 20,000 produced) the most produced pin to date.

That is a mentality that some in the hobby hold. Ohhhh TAF, so hard to find and yet one of the most often seen in someone's collection and several for sale every month. Gofer's isn't particularly hard to get. It is not *rare*. If you have a handful of collectors in your area chances are that half of them half TAF. LOTR? Great game, and always hear how hard it is to find one, yet I got rid of mine because there are 5-6 people around me with it. Rare is when you never see the machine. Jolly Park is rare. Mystery Castle is rare. NGG is not nor has it ever been, rare.

Also, what is your point with Banzai Run? It sells for more than gofers even at a lower rating, because there are less out there to buy. Supply and demand.

#54 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Why is it that if this was a fresh HEP, nobody would have a problem with a price tag well above the mentioned prices here?
I would say most people would say anything less than $9k would be a bargain for a fresh HEP NGG. After all, isn't the point of a restoration to bring an item back to its former glory and be like new again?
You can't get any closer to like new other than a NIB pin, or NOOB pin.
Also, who in their right mind would buy a 20 year old pin without opening the box for inspection? It's not a big deal, especially if you don't set it up or play it, just put it back the way it came out. Who knows how it was stored or moved around. I would not spend thousands on a sealed heavy box and just hope for the best and take the sellers word on its condition.
Open box does not make it a used pin, it make it a NIB that was opened to have condition verified. Set up and played makes it no longer NIB.
NOOB is a new pin that has been set up and played a few times or used as a display. How much of a discount will a stern dealer give you on a NOOB pin, a $100-$200?

I agree with these great comments and I appreciate how you kept it subjective and positive, Well SAID!!!

All I can say is great find "SP" I hope you get many years of enjoyment out of it and I know there are many collectors that would pay a top price for it even after you put plays on it because you are one of the good guys in this hobby (I met you at Allentown a few years back, and I have seen many of your posts) and will treat and upkeep the machine as any top collector would.

#55 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Rare is when you never see the machine.

Rare doesn't not have to be based on production numbers. A NGG in this condition is rare since the majority of them out there are not HUO with this little of play. If it wasn't rare then I would see them posted for sale all the time in this condition which is not the case.

You obviously are cheap based on your constant price policing and it gets old. Normally your bitching about not wanting to pay a premium for someone else's taste however in this case there were no mods done so you have to take a different approach.

I sold a HUO T2 for 5k in less then a hour and had people lined up if the buyer passed. I'm sure you would never pay that for a T2 however just like this NGG you don't find them in that condition every day of the week.

#56 7 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

I met you at Allentown a few years back

Good times

Quoted from dung:

It is not *rare*. If you have a handful of collectors in your area chances are that half of them half TAF. LOTR? Great game, and always hear how hard it is to find one

I know a shitload of collectors,can't say any of them have a Bally/ William game with less then 10 plays on it.I have heard of two other in box NGG"s out there so I guess its not all that rare

Quoted from BoJo:

your constant price policing and it gets old

I rather enjoy when Dung gets on his soapbox.

untitled (resized).pnguntitled (resized).png

#57 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Why is it that if this was a fresh HEP, nobody would have a problem with a price tag well above the mentioned prices here?
I would say most people would say anything less than $9k would be a bargain for a fresh HEP NGG. After all, isn't the point of a restoration to bring an item back to its former glory and be like new again?
You can't get any closer to like new other than a NIB pin, or NOOB pin.
Also, who in their right mind would buy a 20 year old pin without opening the box for inspection? It's not a big deal, especially if you don't set it up or play it, just put it back the way it came out. Who knows how it was stored or moved around. I would not spend thousands on a sealed heavy box and just hope for the best and take the sellers word on its condition.
Open box does not make it a used pin, it make it a NIB that was opened to have condition verified. Set up and played makes it no longer NIB.
NOOB is a new pin that has been set up and played a few times or used as a display. How much of a discount will a stern dealer give you on a NOOB pin, a $100-$200?

That's because HEP games are actually better than NIB.

Although I still think it would be extremely difficult to get 9k out of a HEP NGG.

#58 7 years ago

There aren't just collectors out there these days - there is a pretty good number of 'pinball-centric' operators too. Some operators may value this machine higher than collectors. This machine is comparable to a Stern Premium model ($6.8K ish) and not readily available. This machine is an attractive alternative to current offerings.

#59 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

A HEP game is now significantly better than NIB... not really a comparison anymore.

HEP = concours car... This is a off the lot Toyota.

NIB vs cherry HUO is just novelty anyways. It's not really a gap that really is going to keep appreciating because its a novelty that you pop as soon as you actually use the game for anything. This isn't a collectible you cherrish for its 'off the shelf' originality, rare packaging, etc. A NIB game is a brown box in the corner just waiting its time to be opened.

Especially when there are comparable condition games around... and games can be restored to that condition or better now.

Back when games were primarily only acquired on the second hand market.. HUO was EXTREMELY rare and there really were no ready services for restoring games to new or better condition (lack of parts, lack of repos, lack of services) something like a NIB game was a gold mine because it reflected the pinnacle of condition and there simply weren't games available that were near that level of clean/new condition.

That is no longer the case. Games are being restored to that level of perfection all the time for anyone willing to pay the price. HUO is readily available for modern titles. Repos and restoration services are all around. For many titles, decent games are available to restore.

TL;DR - A 90s NIB game is not the pinnacle of condition/quality anymore, so NIB really isn't worth anything more than the actual market condition for a game of that condition. It's a novelty... some will pay for.. but its not going to differentiate the game.

#60 7 years ago
Quoted from Rush1169:

Some operators may value this machine higher than collectors. This machine is comparable to a Stern Premium model ($6.8K ish) and not readily available. This machine is an attractive alternative to current offerings.

No.. an operator has no value in NIB over a cheaper used game that is equal in operating condition. Operators bought NIB because that's how you got the 'next great thing'.

A broken in, tuned refurbished game at half the cost is what an Operator wants... not 'don't play it, its rare!!'

#61 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

-Upper "playfield" with cart toy and Hole-in-One shot

Calling a plastic with a hole cut in it a "playfield" is rather dubious...especially when the only way it can be access is via the VERY iffy slam ramp to an airball... =\

#62 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

Good times

I know a shitload of collectors,can't say any of them have a Bally/ William game with less then 10 plays on it.I have heard of two other in box NGG"s out there so I guess its not all that rare

I rather enjoy when Dung gets on his soapbox.

10 plays on a NGG. Still not as nice as a hep NGG.

It is still 20 years old and still has aged. It is still a reflection of williams quality at the time. It is not some magically sealed time capsule and in some respects is not that different than other low huo machines that have been stored well.

I wish I could afford a soap box to stand on, but according to some on here I am just too cheap to afford it. Guess I better go pay 1300 for unshopped broken 6803 Ballys to regain my standing in the pantheon of price pumpers.

#63 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

10 plays on a NGG. Still not as nice as a hep NGG.
It is still 20 years old and still has aged. It is still a reflection of williams quality at the time. It is not some magically sealed time capsule and in some respects is not that different than other low huo machines that have been stored well.
I wish I could afford a soap box to stand on, but according to some on here I am just too cheap to afford it. Guess I better go pay 1300 for unshopped broken 6803 Ballys to regain my standing in the pantheon of price pumpers.

I have never made the comparison of HEP to this . Chris takes games to a whole new level.

I also never called you cheap. But I must admit you sure do get butt hurt when people like Whysnow or myself challenge you on price. Take a chill pill
BTW you cant buy my unshopped broken 6803 Ballys they are not for sale.

#64 7 years ago

$5K might be low but I have to agree with Dung for the most part. NGG isn't a rare game. The condition isn't something seen often but it is something attainable with some hard work. The price is relative for the most part to what an individual would be willing to pay. $5K-$7K seems to be in a good price range. If you can buy one for 5, do it and if you can sell one for 7, do it. I know the guy on Ebay was selling his NIB for $8K so price accordingly. I'm not a fan of this game for $8K but I considered getting his CP for the same price because I do like that game.

ebay.com link: NO GOOD GOFERS pinball machine by Williams New In Box

#65 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

That's because HEP games are actually better than NIB.

I agree, but it's not original, it can only be original one time, then no more.

The majority of HEP pins are not concourse, they are resto-mod (they are beautiful and look better though). Concourse is to exact original standards including overspray of paint/lack of paint, manufactured defects, bulbs, rubbers, etc... exactly how it came off the line.

#66 7 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Although I still think it would be extremely difficult to get 9k out of a HEP NGG.

Here is one that was a 6 year old restoration from Chris and it sold, I'm sure not far from his asking price if any as he stated firm at $8500.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/37130

#67 7 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Calling a plastic with a hole cut in it a "playfield" is rather dubious...especially when the only way it can be access is via the VERY iffy slam ramp to an airball... =\

I put it in quotes. Still, it's a unique feature and something really cool that I doubt you'd ever see on a "Pro" level game.

#68 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

Here is one that was a 6 year old restoration from Chris and it sold, I'm sure not far from his asking price if any as he stated firm at $8500.

It now lives in Northern Michigan!
Along side HEP AFM, HEP JY, & Mike D's MB!
HEP & Mike D. restored titles are much Better than NIB, in my opinion.
This NGG of the OP is a great find!

IMG_20160923_152353513_TOP (resized).jpgIMG_20160923_152353513_TOP (resized).jpg

IMG_20160921_202130610 (resized).jpgIMG_20160921_202130610 (resized).jpg

#69 7 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I put it in quotes. Still, it's a unique feature and something really cool that I doubt you'd ever see on a "Pro" level game.

And, one of the most rewarding shots in all of pinball!

#70 7 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

And, one of the most rewarding shots in all of pinball!

i have to see a picture of that coin door on that monster bash please.

#71 7 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

i have to see a picture of that coin door on that monster bash please.

Lol! Here you go. Airbrushed & Clear coated.

IMG_20161005_173447148_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20161005_173447148_HDR (resized).jpg

#72 7 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Man i want to get this done....

#73 7 years ago

Freakin' Beautiful Zampinator!!!!

#74 7 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

It now lives in Northern Michigan!
Along side HEP AFM, HEP JY, & Mike D's MB!

At least you're modest

Quoted from Bud:

I agree, but it's not original, it can only be original one time, then no more.

I agree and think that's why older HUO games will always fetch a premium. Anyone can send a game to have it restored but you can never revert a game back to how it came from the factory. There will always be purist who prefer original and most high end restores use at lot of repro parts since they started with a routed turd or boat anchor so how original are they in the end?

Given the choice between a pristine older HUO or restored HEP I'll normally take the HUO. I know I'm in the minority and of course the HEP will be much nicer and in way better condition once he's done, but there is just something about a minty HUO machine that's all original and unmolested. Keep in mind this is a very small percent of machines since most of the older HUO for sale are here are not legit or were not maintained. The best of both worlds IMO is a HUO HEP because then it's still mostly original but has the HEP treatment and doesn't have decals, repro pf ,ramps, plastics, etc.

#75 7 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

OMG!!!

#76 7 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

SICK!!!!!!!

#77 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

At least you're modest

I agree and think that's why older HUO games will always fetch a premium. Anyone can send a game to have it restored but you can never revert a game back to how it came from the factory. There will always be purist who prefer original and most high end restores use at lot of repro parts since they started with a routed turd or boat anchor so how original are they in the end?

There is a preference for original parts - but what demands more these days? An original game with #44s or a game with LEDs and Kuzman clear'd PF?

Quoted from BoJo:

but there is just something about a minty HUO machine that's all original and unmolested.

Sure, but the thread is about market value - not individual favorites. Serial numbers matching.. nice, but are people going to pay anything but more than a curiosity for it?

There are preferences for original.. even unrestored games.. that doesn't mean they've over taken well done restorations in market value. The track record just isn't there. And until some time that pins are put up on pedestals and looked at antiques to admire over playing them... I don't see that changing.

#78 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

There is a preference for original parts - but what demands more these days? An original game with #44s or a game with LEDs and Kuzman clear'd PF?

When did I ever say HUO machine pricing would demand MORE then a restored version. I said pristine HUO originals will always fetch a premium and that is true compared to the market value of most NGG's.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Sure, but the thread is about market value - not individual favorites.

It has nothing to do with individual favorites and I gave examples of why some people are willing to pay a lot of money for a pristine HUO NGG. All you keep talking about is how restorations will sell for more, which I never said was not the case. So what makes your post more significant then mine in a thread about the market value of a HUO NGG and why is my opinion not allowed?

Quoted from flynnibus:

Serial numbers matching.. nice, but are people going to pay anything but more than a curiosity for it?

What does serial numbers matching have to do with a basically NIB machine with 9 plays on it? I'm sure someone buying this is willing to pay a premium for more reasons then the curiosity of the serial numbers matching. How many NGG do you think exist in this condition? I'm sure this machine a lot more rare then trying to find a restored NGG with led's and CC'ed PF.

Quoted from flynnibus:

There are preferences for original.. even unrestored games.. that doesn't mean they've over taken well done restorations in market value. The track record just isn't there. And until some time that pins are put up on pedestals and looked at antiques to admire over playing them... I don't see that changing.

Again, when did I ever say a HUO machines would overtake restored examples in market value? I said there are collectors who would prefer one in this condition over a high end restore but never once did I say they are willing to pay more then a high end restore, so please quit putting words in my mouth.

#79 7 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Ohhhh TAF, so hard to find and yet one of the most often seen in someone's collection and several for sale every month. Gofer's isn't particularly hard to get. It is not *rare*.

I understand TAF is not a rare title, I even gave an estimate to the production numbers and cited it is the most produced pinball but a NIB or NOOB would make even the most produced title of a 20+ year old pin a rare find. What I am getting at is, all original, perfect as it came from the factory, NIB or extremely low play, 20+ year old original pin regardless of production numbers is what makes it rare. Its rare because of its original NOS condition. How many others out there like this? I bet you could count them on one or two hands, so yes... one of 5-10 basically NOS whole machine remaining originals is rare by any standard.

Dung said it best, supply and demand. NIB or NOOB supply is extremely low for this title, so if there is a single demand, price goes up for somebody who wants this title in this condition.

No manufactured pin is hard to get, just pay the money and it can be yours. It might be hard to get for the price you want to pay though but that doesn't make it hard to get.

Wizard Blocks is rare.
Jolly Roger might be rare.
Mystery castle is NOT rare, seen it on Craigslist, a garage sale and a few other places.
20+ year old NIB pins are rare.

#80 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I would say $5500 is a safe number to put on this game. This hobby is pretty crazy though. Some guys wouldn't pay $4500 for it while others out there would probably pay $6500.

I think this is about right as well. The buyer that is actually going to play and nudge this sucker around might go $5500 or lower, the guy that might pay a little north $5500 is going to put it behind a velvet rope and wipe it with a diaper...but you're probably going to have to wait longer to find that buyer.

#81 7 years ago
Quoted from wayout440:

put it behind a velvet rope and wipe it with a diaper

LMAO!

#82 7 years ago

So here's a bit of an update. NGG made it home. Turns out it has a whopping 6 plays on it. The pin is gorgeous ! Ive gone ahead and put leg protectors on it. I am leaning towards keeping it. I have yet to play a game on it but that will change. I took a few pictures for those interested in what a 20 year old new pin looks like.

2016 pictures 036 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 036 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 026 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 026 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 025 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 025 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 027 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 027 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 029 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 029 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 030 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 030 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 031 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 031 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 032 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 032 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 033 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 033 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 034 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 034 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 035 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 035 (resized).JPG

2016 pictures 028 (resized).JPG2016 pictures 028 (resized).JPG

#83 7 years ago

Freaking gorgeous and anyone wld be proud to have it in their collection.

#84 7 years ago

Wow, That is nice... I could never own a pin like this one, because I would want to play the snot out of it.

#85 7 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

When did I ever say HUO machine pricing would demand MORE then a restored version. I said pristine HUO originals will always fetch a premium and that is true compared to the market value of most NGG's.

Premium compared to what then?

You say they will demand a premium and then go directly into saying how "you can never revert a game back to how it came from the factory. There will always be purist who prefer original"...

If someone is preferring that originality as you say and will pay a premium for it over restored... How does that not get to you saying original will be more valuable?

Are you saying they will prefer original buy just won't pay more for it? What is this premium you refer to?

If the discussion is about value... What is the relevance of a preference that people won't be willing to pay for? It's like reimported... Domestics are generally preferred... But if it's not going to reduce what people will pay... So what

#86 7 years ago

That pin looks good in there with the others. You need to have my NIB STTNG in there between your NGG and ST/LE!

#87 7 years ago

Dr Who and NGG..... now I'm even more jealous

#88 7 years ago

Beautiful!! NGG is fun & comical pin to play.

#89 7 years ago
Quoted from uncivil_engineer:

Wow, That is nice... I could never own a pin like this one, because I would want to play the snot out of it.

Do it. We bought a NGG new in 1999 and put thousands of plays on it, and it still looks pretty close to the one shown here. Ramps have a slight wear trail, the gofers have been repainted a few times and the wheel decal is duller, but the rest looks about the same. WMS games hold up very well in a home environment if you take care of them.

#90 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

If someone is preferring that originality as you say and will pay a premium for it over restored... How does that not get to you saying original will be more valuable?

The would pay a premium, but don't have to because huos sell for less than heps for the most part.

#91 7 years ago
Quoted from metallik:

The would pay a premium, but don't have to because huos sell for less than heps for the most part.

So back to the individual vs market... Because if the market had the higher demand for the original... your situation wouldn't exist -- they wouldn't be cheaper. There are far less of them, and if the demand were in fact greater, they would push the price up.

Pinball is not at a state where people treasure 'barn find originals with the original patina' like antique cars or antiques in general. Pinball is still driven more by people wanting 'perfect' examples of playable games. Games are admired for how well they play and look more than their lineage. Maybe in another 50 years that will change... but truth is a restored 80s game is still worth far more in the market than an original game from the 50s... even tho an all original game from the 50s would be much more difficult to find in great condition. Originality is not that highly valued in the market these days. Its far less significant than condition, function, and desirability.

In today's market customizations, restorations, modernization, clean-up are all value-adds in market value. A older NIB game has value due to its novelty because its an unusual condition to find.. but how much will people pay for that novelty? And unless they are 'investors' they are going to break that game open.. so the premium for the 'NIB' vs used in comparable condition is not going to be huge because they are going to 'throw it away' very quickly. No one is going to put a NIB game up as a trophy piece to admire.

Old NIB game = 'neat story', but not some significant boost in price vs a comparable condition game (even non-original). Their story is worth more than their residual value.. because its only NIB once and the game isn't enjoyed while NIB.

#92 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

I took a few pictures for those interested in what a 20 year old new pin looks like.

maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

2 weeks later
#93 7 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

Call it an LE and put a real wood bottom in it and ask $7995... it'll sell in seconds!

Calling it an LE people might think it's a stern so that would make it worthless. It's a B/W so it's priceless!

#94 7 years ago
Quoted from Skypilot:

So here's a bit of an update. NGG made it home. Turns out it has a whopping 6 plays on it. The pin is gorgeous ! Ive gone ahead and put leg protectors on it. I am leaning towards keeping it. I have yet to play a game on it but that will change. I took a few pictures for those interested in what a 20 year old new pin looks like.

OMG that is so beautiful! Please stop we get how lucky you are more pics please lol

#95 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So back to the individual vs market... Because if the market had the higher demand for the original... your situation wouldn't exist -- they wouldn't be cheaper. There are far less of them, and if the demand were in fact greater, they would push the price up.
Pinball is not at a state where people treasure 'barn find originals with the original patina' like antique cars or antiques in general. Pinball is still driven more by people wanting 'perfect' examples of playable games. Games are admired for how well they play and look more than their lineage. Maybe in another 50 years that will change... but truth is a restored 80s game is still worth far more in the market than an original game from the 50s... even tho an all original game from the 50s would be much more difficult to find in great condition. Originality is not that highly valued in the market these days. Its far less significant than condition, function, and desirability.
In today's market customizations, restorations, modernization, clean-up are all value-adds in market value. A older NIB game has value due to its novelty because its an unusual condition to find.. but how much will people pay for that novelty? And unless they are 'investors' they are going to break that game open.. so the premium for the 'NIB' vs used in comparable condition is not going to be huge because they are going to 'throw it away' very quickly. No one is going to put a NIB game up as a trophy piece to admire.
Old NIB game = 'neat story', but not some significant boost in price vs a comparable condition game (even non-original). Their story is worth more than their residual value.. because its only NIB once and the game isn't enjoyed while NIB.

Mods, upgrades are for shit stern games.. this is a B/W and it's premium as is, I hear what your saying but most people these days are stuck on crappy stern games that BEG for some detail. This one is a polished diamond out of the box. Stainless VUK's came factory, etc. Stock games like this just need to be plugged in. Fck stern lol

#96 7 years ago
Quoted from Bud:

This was actually my machine so I will chime in here. Keep in mind that my game had a brand new topper (never installed) at $200, a $400 ColorDMD, and a NOS upper PF included in the price. On NGG, I think the clearcoated PF is the key because PF's in that era were notorious for ghosting inserts, and clearcoat chipping. Also no slam ramp wear is hard to find on these now. However, that game was done in 2011 and had a number of plays on it, so I think it was probably a 7300-7500 game, plus the extras.

Having said this, I think the 9K number is about accurate for a NEWLY restored HEP NGG game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilmington, VT
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Decals
FlyLand Designs

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Aurora, CO
4,800 (OBO)
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lenexa, KS
There are 96 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/put-a-value-on-thisnoob/page/2?hl=pappyfromjersey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.