• 10 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by DanMarino
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Hi,

I remember this as being an awesome title in my pinball youth and am thinking about getting one. I have three questions:

Rules:
Does MB have any objectives?
Do you get a PF multiplier during MB?

Tech
Are the ball trough and the fancy MB mechanism on the playfield reasonably sturdy and reliable?

Thx for any info.

Stefan

#2 6 years ago

It's been a long time since I've had one in my collection. I do remember how sturdy the ball lock and MB mech was. My game was all original and def a well loved player. Never had any issues. It's a real fun game.

#3 6 years ago

No multipliers but you collect a lot of points starting MB and advance the left spinner for good value. You chase an extra ball if set that way, but what you really want to do is rip the right spinner because the left one locks the balls up again.

#4 6 years ago

set WoW and Specials to award points instead of replay or extra ball. Then WoW at the bonus x target and otherwise are effectively "jackpots". work on nine ball too.

#5 6 years ago

Thanks for the quick replies.

2 weeks later
#6 6 years ago

Also, the 25,000 point bonus lane just to the right of the ball walker spots "B L A S T" with one hit during multi-ball.

5 months later
#7 5 years ago

Well -- so in short, what's the best thing to aim for during MB?
mof

#8 5 years ago

I’ve never been able to “aim” in multiball worth a darn. I just try to keep em live.

#9 5 years ago

Same here, with F2K i'm really just trying to keep multiball going. If anything i am trying for the right spinner and blastoff letters, followed by left spinner/lock. Than look to hit the standup target for the special.

2 years later
#10 3 years ago

My son got the worst ever multi-ball on our Flight 2000 last night. Getting multi-ball is difficult for us, so we were pumped up when the 3 balls were launched. Here is the result.

Ball #1: Drained straight down the middle.
Ball #2: Somehow came down the middle to the right flipper, but ended up hopping over the flipper and drained.
Ball #3: Drained straight down the middle.

This happened on his 3rd ball, so it was a terrible ending. haha.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 199.95
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 125.00
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Melbourne Beach, FL
$ 3.00
Cabinet Parts
20eyes

$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Crown Point, IN

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/purpose-to-multiball-in-flight-2000?hl=clodpole and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.