5 months ago

Topic Stats

• 26 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 months ago by rollitover
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 months ago

Is anyone familiar with this site, and know if they are legit/reliable and trustworthy? They have some NIB games at good prices.

#2 5 months ago

Their name never comes up as a go-to distributor. To me that says a lot. They do come up in web searches near the top. Seems questionable but I do not have any experience with them. Try searching all of the forums with that name keyword. i remember someone mentioning them one time a couple of years ago.

#3 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

Is anyone familiar with this site, and know if they are legit/reliable and trustworthy? They have some NIB games at good prices.

Good prices? BMI? Ha! They jack up prices on pretty much everything I've ever seen from them. They have PROs selling for over $6000!

You'll do much better almost anywhere else. What are you looking for, and where are you?

#4 5 months ago

I’m in MI and saw that they list NIB GOT: Pro, for 5875, so that peaked my interest. Hard to gauge the site though. They seem to have had a very active YouTube page years ago, but no videos posted for a few years.

#5 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

so that peaked my interest.

Have you called any other distributors for price on a NIB GOT Pro ?

Kingpin Games, Automated Services, Coin Taker, Pincades, etc. etc.

LTG : )

#6 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

I’m in MI and saw that they list NIB GOT: Pro, for 5875, so that peaked my interest. Hard to gauge the site though. They seem to have had a very active YouTube page years ago, but no videos posted for a few years.

I'd call around. That's not an especially special price on a GoT Pro. I bet you could do better from any Dist with it in stock. Try Tilt, GameExchange, Hemispheres, Great American Pinball, i.e. the usual suspects, and you will likely find one and at a better price.

#7 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

We have all versions of Guardians of the Galaxy in stock, as well as tons of upgrade options for your game. Give us a call and talk some pinball. We can help you decide everything you want on the machine. Plus free shipping.
    http://pinballpro.net/shop/stern-guardians-galaxy-pro-pinball-machine/

Happy to help

Greg M
    Pinballpro.com

#8 5 months ago
    Quoted from ovfdfireman:We have all versions of Guardians of the Galaxy in stock

I think he is looking for Game of Thrones.... (GOT)

#9 5 months ago
    Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I think he is looking for Game of Thrones.... (GOT)

Oops, I see that now. That one is getting more difficult to find new being out of production. Best of luck on the search.

#10 5 months ago

I've been calling around and emailing, but seems like a pretty scarce game, NIB. Only one I've heard about so far is opened and has been a display unit. Still crossing my fingers for new though.

#11 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

I've been calling around and emailing, but seems like a pretty scarce game, NIB. Only one I've heard about so far is opened and has been a display unit. Still crossing my fingers for new though.

They ha e been out of production for quite some time. Best of luck, tracking down a nice home use model might be your best option.

#12 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

I bought my IJ from them in 2005. Paid full retail for it, wasn’t cleaned and restored like I was told but when it had an issue they paid a tech to fix it. That was a lifetime ago for me. I’ve since learned and restored a lot of pins since then.

#13 5 months ago

I would never use them for a new Stern Pro unless they were the only option. There is probably a reason that they still have a new Game of Thrones pro in stock... they ask to much. They are big and legit though. I have bought close out redemption games from them in the past (new in box close outs at like half price) but that was five or more years back. I don't see them offering deals like that since..

#14 5 months ago

Hmm....It seems like they might be the only option, but they don't even have a number to call, and don't seem to respond to emails. Not sure what to think about that.

#15 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

Hmm....It seems like they might be the only option, but they don't even have a number to call, and don't seem to respond to emails. Not sure what to think about that.

For the money they're asking, you can literally almost get a HUO Premium. Where in the US are you?

#16 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

Just buy a HUO from a local collector; better off that way...

#17 5 months ago

They show two phone numbers on their web site (314) 396-8500 or (866) 527-1362. Good luck!

#18 5 months ago

I agree ^^^ . Look for a nice HUO game from a collector . You can find an amazing example that probably has upgrades ( shaker , topper , etc...) for cheaper : just my 2 cents and I sell new equipment .

#19 5 months ago

Hmm, thanks for your thoughts. I didn't see phone numbers on the site. Anyone have a ballpark for a respectable HUO price range? I don't have enough experience to know how much used might drop a pin like this' price.

#20 5 months ago

I'm in the midwest -- MI

#21 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

Hmm, thanks for your thoughts. I didn't see phone numbers on the site. Anyone have a ballpark for a respectable HUO price range? I don't have enough experience to know how much used might drop a pin like this' price.

There's one in the pinside marketplace right now for $6250 with the $400 topper with the animated dragon. It also has other great upgrades:

Stern dragon topper ($400)
    Shaker motor ($100)
    Stern inner side blade art (premium version) ($80)
    Speaker light kit ($40)

$620 worth of upgrades. All it's really missing is a ColorDMD, and you can get that anytime.

If you don't want the topper and get the price down, sell the topper for $300 and you have a Premium HUO GoT with respectable upgrades for $5950 (no idea where in MI you are, but worst case a few hundred bucks shipping if you can't go get it). You should be able to pick up Premium GoTs for $5500-$5900 all day long if you keep a sharp eye out.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61197

#24 5 months ago
    Quoted from vireland:

Did you ever get your redemption game?

I actually had to threaten them and I worked with baytec to get the game from another company called specialized coin op . It was a very difficult and stressful process. I was finally refunded by BMI. In many cases BMI is not a distributor they just sell games and then try and find distributors that will sell to them. Very sketchy so be careful. I have dealt with a couple companies like this and have realized it is better to buy from a reputable company and know what you are going to get like game exchange then save a couple hindred bucks.

#25 5 months ago

Yeah one of the numbers listed above seems to be connected to someone likely not with the company anymore. The other number just goes to voicemail. 2 sales email addresses that they have are no longer in service. Something on the net says they merged with Arcades Direct, which appears to be a European or Mexican company. People are posting on their facebook page that they aren't hearing from anyone about their paid orders.

So...I'll steer clear of them. Thanks.

#26 5 months ago
    Quoted from callaway15:

Yeah one of the numbers listed above seems to be connected to someone likely not with the company anymore. The other number just goes to voicemail. 2 sales email addresses that they have are no longer in service. Something on the net says they merged with Arcades Direct, which appears to be a European or Mexican company. People are posting on their facebook page that they aren't hearing from anyone about their paid orders.
    So...I'll steer clear of them. Thanks.

You are wise to consult the pinside Grasshopper

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    Displays
    GermanGamingSupplies.com
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 29.95
    Gameroom - Decorations
    ULEKstore
    $ 7.95
    Various Novelties
    Pinball Wheezer
    $ 209.99
    Lighting - Led
    PinballBulbs
    $ 12.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Medisinyl Mods
    $ 8,500.00
    Pinball Machine
    PinballSTAR Amusements
    $ 27.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 75.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 29.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 25.00
    Apparel - Unisex
    The Flipper Room
    $ 7.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,499.00
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 7,399.00
    Pinball Machine
    Pinball Pro
    $ 38.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    $ 49.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    pinballmod
    Pinball Machine
    Operation Pinball
    $ 9.95
    Playfield - Protection
    ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside