(Topic ID: 48694)

Purchased X-Men Wolverine L.E. # 17 on a whim hope I don't regret it.

By RobKnapp

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 22 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by fattrain
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

100_0130.JPG
100_0125.JPG
100_0131.JPG

#1 6 years ago

Purchased X-Men Wolverine L.E. # 17 on a whim. I hope it lives up to my expectations I added a head phone input cause my tenant bitches about my loud volume levels. GI lighting is excellent! STERN should have used RED color for the arrow inserts. The cool white does not bring out the RED color as well as if they would have used RED LED's. Other than that machine looks amazing !

100_0131.JPG 100_0125.JPG

#2 6 years ago

More

100_0130.JPG

#3 6 years ago

Congrats. Have you played the game before ?

#4 6 years ago

Congrats! Fun game.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Congrats. Have you played the game before ?

Only briefly. It did call out to me as something I would be into. Time will tell.

#6 6 years ago

Congrats, great collection. I'm all too familiar with buying stuff on a whim lol.

#7 6 years ago

Pretty sure you will have fun with it.........it's pinball dude, so it's cool

#8 6 years ago

You will enjoy it. The code update has made it a much better game...

#9 6 years ago

Enjoy. Nice lineup too.

#10 6 years ago

Grats. It's actually a really cool game. Just needs some more code tweaks. But I really enjoy the layout. Have fun.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Grats. It's actually a really cool game. Just needs some more code tweaks. But I really enjoy the layout. Have fun.

Man your are changing picture almost every day now. Is it a phase for changes

Just teasing you

#12 6 years ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Man your are changing picture almost every day now. Is it a phase for changes
Just teasing you

Hahaha yup. Thor was such a great avatar but I traded my AV so I declare I do not have the right to use it anymore lol. I tried the comic lurch but wasn't feeling it. Gonna try the artsy AF portrait for awhile. Any bets on how long it lasts

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Hahaha yup. Thor was such a great Avatar but I traded my AV so I declare I do not have the right to use it anymore lol. I tried the comic lurch but wasn't feeling it. Gonna try the artsy AF portrait for awhile. Any bets on how long it lasts

Till Metallica in game videos are released

It's all good i'm looking to change my picture as well

#14 6 years ago

Congrats on the purchase. I love the game. You got it at a good time. Prices are down and 1.24 code is so much better than before. And it will get better with the next update. Enjoy!

#15 6 years ago

Congrats! It really is a fun game, I was playing mine today amazed that people are so down on it most the time.

#16 6 years ago

OP, its a really fun game with a ton to do and lots of shots; good layout. You'll be happy. It's a keeper for my small little family of pins.

#17 6 years ago

Great purchase.....I have it and love it and also have a TOM as well which I love.

The X-MEN LE game right now I feel is one of the better values of all the pins I have purchased this year so you will not regret it. I have a SM next to it and an AC/DC on the other side and the trio gives me a lot of enjoyment and I only have to move 10 feet !!!

#18 6 years ago

I bought Wolverine LE #16 NIB and probably paid a lot more than you did. Still no regrets.

I had zdoor paint Wolverine and Magneto a few months ago. They look 100% better.

Congratulations on your purchase.

#19 6 years ago

I ended up going with a pro, and have been enjoying it quite a bit

#21 6 years ago

Nice work, Rob.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

I bought Wolverine LE #16 NIB and probably paid a lot more than you did. Still no regrets.
I had zdoor paint Wolverine and Magneto a few months ago. They look 100% better.
Congratulations on your purchase.

Plus one to this.

I would also recommend the post mods (changing to cliffy rubbered posts), all the hemi lighting mods and changing the flashers to LED's. The light show rocks!

http://pinballrefinery.com/store#!/~/category/id=4783418&offset=0&sort=normal

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Apopka, FL
5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lizella, GA
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside