Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WIN_20151201_214207.jpg
    FB_IMG_1449257111456.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AndHart120.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#26 8 years ago

I just came back from checking this place out about an hour ago on their opening day. It was sadly pretty empty in the place, but then again its not in the most visible location and it was VERY foggy out. Oddly enough, they want to see two forms of ID to enter, one being a drivers license and the other being anything you have like a credit card. The bouncer told me that Schaumburg was requiring this so I asked when they are going to take blood samples. He seemed amused by that!

Anyway, the pins were in the middle back of the first floor, easily seen from the front door. All 3 machines had 2 credits each already available on them, dont mind if I do! They all seem to be brand new (obviously GoT was going to be), so there werent any issues, broken plastics, or dirt. I also put another $5 in via the PayRange app, which worked great for me. I wish that Level 257 would adapt something like this, because then I would actually go play their games. That is about it for now! Good looking place, games in great shape to start. Hopefully it stays that way!

#28 8 years ago

I never saw the 3rd floor! I knew based on the photos of the place there was one but I couldn't find it! I assumed it was a basement but did not see a way to get down to it. Where was this located?

It figures you broke the spotlight. That is exactly what we did at expo and it caused us to only get a half game in. Last night was the first time since then we got to play GoT. Didn't feel like waiting in the massive lines at expo for it and as far as I know, this is the first public place in the Chicago area to have it which really surprised me. Every other new Stern seemed to be on location instantly.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider AndHart120.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/punch-bowl-social-schaumburg-il?tu=AndHart120 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.