Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 58 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WIN_20151201_214207.jpg
    FB_IMG_1449257111456.jpg
    There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 8 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

They should probably keep some in stock at the arcade then.. cuz yea, that would make me not want to come back.
    Perhaps if payrange starts saturating the market (games, vending machines, perhaps even redbox or grocery stores) and it becomes common enough, people will just have at least a cheap cellphone for those things. Sure seems like making payments digital and not dealing with coins is a big boon for reducing cost. For the longest time, people wouldn't commit to getting an I-PASS in illinois (wireless payment to avoid toll booths), mostly because they thought they were being tracked and didn't want credit card info out there. It's meant to cut down on traffic because people don't have to stop at a booth. In order to get people to buy into the system, they made coin transactions twice the cost of IPASS. I think at least 90% of people have IPASS now.

I was a IPASS hold out right up to the cash tolls going like X2 up. They where the same for some time.

#52 8 years ago

I stopped by quickly yesterday and played GoT and TF. It was a bummer that GoT is on the "simple" mode where you can't select your house at the start. TF played solid and TWD had the pricey topper!

#53 8 years ago
    Quoted from dirtbag66:

Is there ANYTHING worth getting your hopes up for in Detroit?

Yes.

Quoted from ARTMAN:

It was a bummer that GoT is on the "simple" mode where you can't select your house at the start.

There's a way to cancel it without having to turn it off in the settings. Gotta hold both flipper buttons to get out of Casual Mode, I believe?

#54 8 years ago

I can handle a few casual games at our punchbowl during the week but on the weekend the place is effing ridiculously packed. Thousands of people with $20 parking and an 30+ minute wait to get an overpriced beer.

#55 8 years ago
    Quoted from Barron:

Gotta hold both flipper buttons to get out of Casual Mode, I believe?

Hold down the lockdown bar button.

#56 8 years ago
    Quoted from nikpinball:

I can handle a few casual games at our punchbowl during the week but on the weekend the place is effing ridiculously packed. Thousands of people with $20 parking and an 30+ minute wait to get an overpriced beer.

Well, they are paying operators to run their games from 1000 miles away. Somebody has to foot that bill!

#57 8 years ago
    Quoted from yancy:

Hold down the lockdown bar button.

Quoted from Barron:

Yes.

There's a way to cancel it without having to turn it off in the settings. Gotta hold both flipper buttons to get out of Casual Mode, I believe?

Awesome, gents. Thanks!

#58 8 years ago
    Quoted from ARTMAN:

I stopped by quickly yesterday and played GoT and TF. It was a bummer that GoT is on the "simple" mode where you can't select your house at the start. TF played solid and TWD had the pricey topper!

Hold down the button in the middle before starting.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/punch-bowl-social-schaumburg-il/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.