IMG_5096 (resized).jpg
IMG_5029 (resized).jpg
IMG_5151 (resized).jpg
IMG_5071 (resized).jpg
IMG_5044 (resized).jpg
IMG_5076 (resized).jpg
IMG_2696 (resized).jpg
#1 1 year ago

Hi all, checking to see if there is any interest in a Willams, Bally, Data East (possibly others) Target Lighting Mod that sticks to the back of targets on various machines.

Using AFM as an example, there are 7 MARTIAN targets that can all be illuminated from the back making the game/targets look amazing. I also have a pic of my Indy 500 that has 3 Hit The Wall targets. These don't shine as much since the GI behind the targets is very bright (and the target is more opaque than the AFM one).

Take a look at the pics and let me know what you think. I think Initially I'll be shooting for $20 a target (I haven't even thought about shipping so we can cross that bridge when we get to it).

Each target will include:

- Board w/Green SMD LEDs, Double Sided 3M Tape already applied, Soldered Female 2.0mm JST Cable (other colors may come later - target not included)

- Male 2.0mm JST Cable attached to either a Comet Flex Wedge Bulb that allows for external lights, or a Comet Twist Socket that allows for external power, or if I come up with a solution of my own I'll make sure you have it (2 of the solutions are pictured below).

Let me know what you guys think, I'll crosspost this in mods/marketplace/allmodding and get some thoughts. Check out the pics!

IMG_5151 (resized).jpgIMG_5151 (resized).jpgIMG_5044 (resized).jpgIMG_5044 (resized).jpgIMG_2696 (resized).jpgIMG_2696 (resized).jpgIMG_5096 (resized).jpgIMG_5096 (resized).jpgIMG_5076 (resized).jpgIMG_5076 (resized).jpgIMG_5029 (resized).jpgIMG_5029 (resized).jpgIMG_5071 (resized).jpgIMG_5071 (resized).jpg
2 weeks later
#2 1 year ago

Love it! RFM and SWE1 could use more lighting.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Bristow, VA
$ 17.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Wanted
$ 75.00
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

£ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 234.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

5,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Howard City, MI
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulse-check-afm-or-williams-bally-target-face-lighting-mod-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.