1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PtownPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Has anyone heard anything about shipping estimates on Pulp Fiction. I think there was some info that said the LE's were going to go first. I also heard something about a part shortage.

Anyway I pre-ordered an SE from Betson (#9 on their list) and haven't heard anything from them about manufacture or shipping dates.

#2 1 year ago

All I recall is third quarter this year.

We'll probably know more are it gets closer.

LTG : )

#3 1 year ago

Betson charged way over MSRP when a CCRLE finally showed up for a customer , see the CCR thread! I wouldn't support them !

CGC making the game , people waiting for years for CCR to be delivered and they still aren't even at the halfway mark of finishing those .

what ever date they give you for delivery don't count on it !

#4 1 year ago

There’s 2 PF hype threads full of such discussion. Please check it out.

#5 1 year ago

Here's the standard formula thats been developed over the last 4 games CGC has produced

Game arrival = CGC estimates + 6-9 months

#6 1 year ago

LEs def no sooner than 2024, I have an LE and SE on order simply because I know how long it’s going to take… still waiting on my CCRSE+…

#7 1 year ago

The actual truth is that nobody knows. The assumptions you see are based on past CGC releases, production order, guesstimates of Cactus Canyon build times, and past timelines. No one knows what Raw Thrills intends to do with production order here. LEs first…LEs last….2024…nobody really knows.

#8 1 year ago

One of the CGC guys was on a podcast today and said SEs first to get it down. Then LEs and back to SEs.

#9 1 year ago
    Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

One of the CGC guys was on a podcast today and said SEs first to get it down. Then LEs and back to SEs.

That’s the first official word I have heard. Good to know.

#10 1 year ago
    Quoted from gambit3113:

The actual truth is that nobody knows. The assumptions you see are based on past CGC releases, production order, guesstimates of Cactus Canyon build times, and past timelines. No one knows what Raw Thrills intends to do with production order here. LEs first…LEs last….2024…nobody really knows.

All true... if history means anything CGC will push to will build SE's first in order to work out the kinks and then start on the LE's ... but like u said who really knows...CGC is very good at keeping customers in the dark

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-shipping-estimates-thread and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.