PF Damage (not mine) (resized).jpg
IMG_1623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1626 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2914 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2161 NO TOPPERS FOR SE OWNERS Posted by ifpapinball (1 year ago)

Post #3174 Cabinet size comparison to Sterm Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #3205 Topper Height Posted by docquest (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TreyBo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#444 1 year ago

what a great revival of "simple" games and single level playfields

long overdue

#452 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Uhhhhh TNA, JETSONS, BEATLES. Plenty out there. Not overdue at all.

Jetsons isn't single level. Also way to go, you almost named all the single level playfields to come out the last few decades.

Just add Whoa Nellie (et al), Bond 60th, and The Mafia and you got em all! (Throw in the rare King of Diamonds and Fathom remakes while you're at it)

#454 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

FINALLY tho…a SIMPLE, SINGLE LEVEL, we have waited so long.

We have because there are so few of them, and of them some of them are not very good single level playfields (sorry Who Nellie et al, or the single ball only The Mafia, or the outrageously price Bond 60th)

TNA and The Beatles have really been the only good single level playfields the last few decades. Maybe Bond 60th, but yeah...not affordable to most pin heads.

#472 1 year ago

I feel like it's a missed opportunity to not film a reveal trailer where they pull the game flyer out of a lit up suitcase.

#495 1 year ago

when I moved cross country and halved my collection, what went were modern games...what stayed were the classic early solid states

I knows what I likes, and I just want a game that is a blast to play for 5 minutes while I fart around the house

#513 1 year ago

I love how the cabinet is 3 toned like an old pinball cabinet stencil would be. Just black, red, yellow. Good attention to classics detail. It's probably decal, but looks like it would have been made in the 1980s and could sit in the side of a diner in the early 90s.

#517 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

because we have collectors buying $7400 fathom remakes, so why not cash in and spend zero money on visual assets.

to be fair, it does have a screen...the mermaid has two!

#563 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I would say the majority of noob pinball buyers only want NIB games.

the just want to be able to pay with a credit card, have it show up their door, and if they don't have to talk to anyone on the phone...score!

#566 1 year ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I understand the display is used more by the spectator than the player, but then add a topper?

a dancing topper probably get's more attention than the LCD clips

the game just needs the right audio package to get people to try it out multiple times

#582 1 year ago

I like it being alphanumeric, though I would have loved to see what CGC dot artists could have done with Pulp Fiction on that xl dmd they have. But I think they're busy animating another game...

#592 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

hinted by whom?
Why would CGC not be forthcoming with the details of a press release?

Because they work with a licensor and they probably have a set of preapproved marketing materials with an agreed roll out schedule?

#593 1 year ago

Also with CGC being so slow to make games (worth it when they do finally come), I wonder how many we will see this year. the 30th anniversary of the film is next year.

#610 1 year ago

there's gotta be a "what" frenzy where every switch says "what" right?

And after so much time the balls drain, the game goes dark, it blasts "Say 'what' again. Say 'what' again, I dare you, I double dare you motherfucker, say what one more Goddamn time!" then it shots another ball into play for a hurry up jackpot value

#614 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

We'll go with "ignore" on this one but I'm loving the conspiracy theories. Keep them coming!

Are you doing the rule design?

#616 1 year ago

Are Josh's initials the default for the second high score?

#622 1 year ago
Quoted from swampfire:

I’m genuinely curious about the coin door, which is awesome and unique. That doesn’t look easy to fabricate these days; was there a stash squirreled away in a warehouse somewhere?

It looks just like the one Haggis put on Fathom, but black. So they're clearly out there for sale in volume.

#628 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Sorry sir we don't do video round these parts.

You'll get ASCII art like the segment display can do and like it

⠌⠊⠆⠕⠅⠕⠌⡆⣃⠪⠢⠣⡱⡑⢕⢅⢣⠱⡡⡣⡣⡣⡣⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣀⣠⣀⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⡀⢄⠢⢀⠄⡁⢀⠠⠄⠄⡀⠅⠈⡈⢸⢸⢪⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⣴⣿⣿⡿⣿⡟⣿⣻⣆⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠪⡐⡌⢆⢎⢢⠶⠿⠻⡟⠻⠾⠰⡕⡝⡜⣔⢕⢕⠄⡣⡣⡣⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣿⣿⡿⠯⠘⠄⠁⠄⠄⠉⢢⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⡊⢔⠜⡌⠎⢈⣬⣥⣤⣴⣶⠄⠄⠈⢪⡳⣕⡕⡧⡁⣇⢇⢇⠄⠄⠄⢀⣿⡏⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⡨⠢⡑⡕⠄⢐⣿⣿⡿⠿⠟⢧⠄⠄⠘⣞⡞⡮⡳⡁⣇⢇⠧⠄⠄⠄⠄⢇⡂⠄⠄⠄⡄⠄⠄⠄⢠⢀⠄⠐⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠠⡑⢌⢺⡀⠰⣤⣖⣯⢶⣽⣟⠆⡄⠄⣗⡯⣯⣣⠃⣇⢇⢏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⣠⡖⡦⣽⡿⢆⠄⠚⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⢐⠨⡐⣝⣇⠄⣝⣯⢭⢽⣻⡺⠅⠄⠄⣿⢽⣳⣳⠁⢱⢱⡑⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠃⠈⠢⢕⠝⠐⠄⡑⠄⣄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⣔⣅⣆⣗⢿⡀⢐⢡⢭⢼⠸⠈⠄⠄⠄⣻⣟⣷⢷⢅⡇⡇⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠅⠡⠄⠄⠄⠂⣊⣼⣿⠄⢠⣀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⣿⡯⠏⠃⠋⠃⠘⣷⣄⡀⢀⣤⠆⡄⠄⠛⣛⢙⢋⠃⢗⡝⡌⠄⣠⣤⣶⣶⡲⡶⡲⡆⢒⣶⠂⣾⣿⣿⡟⠄⠄⠙⠻⡿⡶⣦⣤⡀
⠛⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢻⣿⡯⢩⣿⣿⣥⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠛⣿⣎⢇⢀⢼⠌⠪⠁⠄⢙⠽⠻⢸⠏⠐⣿⣿⣿⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⠁⠄⠠⠃
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣀⣤⣼⡿⠗⡚⢛⣯⢿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣯⣧⡶⠶⠇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⠄⠄⣿⣿⡿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣝⠁⢐⣀⢁⠄⠆⠊⠚⠛⢢⣤⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⢭⡛⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡎⠄⢸⣿⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡧⢸⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⣮⠃⠁⠈⠉⠉⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡇⠄⢸⣿⣿⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣸⣝⢈⡇⠄⠄⠬⠐⠄⠄⡼⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠁⠄⢸⣿⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣿⡄⠁⢰⣶⣏⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠸⣟⠄⡁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⠄⠄⢸⣿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⣿⣿⠁⠄⠈⣷⣧⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣗⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⠭⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⣿⣿⠇⠄⠄⣿⡏⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡳⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢸⡑⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠕⡽⣿⠄⠄⠄⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⣻⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⢠⣬⣿⣻⡆⠄⠄⣿⡇⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⢽⡂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠛⠛⠻⠃⠄⠄⠿⠃⠄⠄⠄⠈⠁⠄⠄⠄⠈⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠪⡂⠄⠄⣸⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠘⡀⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢰⠞⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠠⢤⣀
⣷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡶⠄⠄⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄
⠟⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⣿⣧⡜⣾⣿⣷⢶⡠⡀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⠄⠄⠄⢀⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠈⢀
⣺⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠉⠙⠄⠘⠉⠉⠉⠈⠈⠈⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⢀⠠⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠐⠄⠄⠄⠈
⢷⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠁⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⡀⠈⠄⠄⠄
⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠂⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄⠄

#636 1 year ago

The movie was filmed in 1993. Granted I was in kindergarten.... But were diners and arcades still not full of mostly alphanumeric games? Funhouse and Bride of Pinbot would still have been fairly new.

#647 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

How can the "no video is fine" people not be severly disappointed this will not be a ball save animation??
[quoted image]

could also be a good kickback animation screen

#654 1 year ago

It would be cute if the game had a censored mode where instead of the typical beep noise over swears, it did an era appropriate pinball noise to cover swears

#661 1 year ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I think the cabinet looks great.
Not in or out yet… but with this homerun theme I’m alittle surprised out is on the table

Cabinet art looks like stencil cabinet art of the era. It's very period accurate

#673 1 year ago

He's just upset his dream theme game is a single level retro style alphanumeric game and lashing out over it

Don't kill the messenger or something...

#688 1 year ago

very clever illuminated start button

#690 1 year ago

very unique spinner design too

#706 1 year ago

who needs a LCD screen when you have

A WORLD UNDER GLASS

#726 1 year ago

I'm still confused by the people who think this doesn't look like it would have been on location in the early 90s. It's looks so much like a classic game like Dr Dude (a game from 1990) full of sculpts

#1222 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Every time someone writes "street level" an orphan puppy shivers alone in a dark rainy alley. Use your powers wisely.

Although to be fair, if Williams followed Gottlieb's lead and made a street level pin during that WPC super-pin era....I think it would look a lot like Pulp Fiction.

(street level primarily meaning lower BOM than another contemporary game)

#1272 1 year ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I’ve owned lots…
It’s just that it’s no where near as convenient or as informative as modern games. It’s like if this game had incandescent bulbs…
WiFi to phone for diagnostics would be badass

We already have the perfect device, and it fits with the retro vibe. What's not to love

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1315 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Said it uses Hall effects? I have no idea what that means, I just acted like I did when he told me. Haha

Interesting. Spinal Tap uses hall effect spinners

Basically it’s spinning a rod with small ferric metals that activate switches sensitive to that magnetic-field change. The principle on how it works is similar to how Eddy and similar switches work in pinball

#1335 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

We debated this but the aesthetic of the display was far more important to the package.
We settled on handling the 10M rollover through the one's digit. It's what I call the "Boss Number" in house. If you see a score ending in something other than "0" while someone's playing . . . that player is goooooooood.
My best game ever so far is 32M, which is displayed as "2,000,003". It flows to the high score table properly via this method.
It's not the sexiest way to display it, but the best solution we could come up with that didn't impact the overall vibe of the presentation of the game.

Does the match still work for us lucky cheap bastards?

#1467 1 year ago

I was bummed I couldn’t get Bond 60th. This is way better for half the price. Trying to get on a list for a LE now

#1558 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Might as well face it, you’re addicted to Ramps.

It has its ups and downs

#1591 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

I noticed this quick clip in the feature video. There’s so much you can do with alphanumeric displays, other than numbers & letters. Here they animated a gun shooting across the displays.
That was one of my favorite things on Gottlieb’s Deadly Weapon. The animated gun that blasted your score onto the display at the end of your game, tied into the backbox flashers.
Hopefully they do some cool display coding like this on PF that we haven’t seen yet.
[quoted image]

they could probably animate a needle and a heart rate pulse (like BOP) for the adrenaline shot

|--[XX]-

just an idea. the forum didn't like my attempt to animate the syringe

#1599 1 year ago

They may already have something like this, but I humbly submit an idea for a alphanumeric animation of a syringe for the adrenaline stab.

ezgif-2-0ba6596e14.gifezgif-2-0ba6596e14.gif
#1615 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Huge kudos to Butch F*cking Peel on this one! He put that entire PDF together for us in preparation for the launch.

I noticed it looked like a JJP manual explaining rules. Guess I know why now.

#1626 1 year ago

Just another alphanumeric animation idea

>in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass

ezgif-2-e1d4bf565b.gifezgif-2-e1d4bf565b.gif
#1646 1 year ago

Who has LEs still? My DMs are open. I've sent out a few emails to a couple of places but haven't heard back from anyone.

#1648 1 year ago
Quoted from kidchrisso:

did you try planetary yet?

Yes they didn't respond to my email (yet)

#1665 1 year ago

newsflash: what most people playing pinball want

SayTheLine (resized).pngSayTheLine (resized).png
#1670 1 year ago
Quoted from wesman:

So um, has any game EVER had this many callouts, and by assumedly, so many different actors?
This definitely seems unprecedented, and as much a part of integration than anything else!
300 callouts, 56 expletives>>>>LCD with repetitive, and fewer clips!

Maybe different actors is a record, but there are thousands of lines of recorded dialogue in some other contemporary games.

#1689 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Exactly. You really don't need callouts telling you where to shoot the ball. Especially for game designs of the 70s-80s. The shots were clear..... shoot for the lit or blinking insert. Simple! Classic! Look at the playfield (where the ball is!) & visually determine where you need to shoot next.
Screens really began to change game design in the 90s. And it was a welcomed exciting change throughout the decade. I still love DMD games, for the classic animations alone. But when LCD screens came along, I feel some companies & programmers have just taken it too far. Throw in a million RBG lights and it's too just too much. You need callouts because you can't visually tell where to shoot, and the screens have way too much information displayed.
The focus for the player should always be the playfield. Period. That's something that has been lost in this LCD era. Which is why the PF throwback to an older era is pleasing to so many players & generating so many sales IMO. I hope CGC makes more games like this, where all the people, resources & money that's pumped into the LCD development goes back into making great playfields & other game features.

I think the LCD poured gasoline on the trend of pinball machines becoming more code/rule complex as the market shifted towards home owners vs location players. The DMD limitations kept some things a bit in check. Now you can have a dozen different status icons cluttering up the display....

#1711 1 year ago
Quoted from 72Devilz:

I emailed Sara@Planetarypinball on Monday late afternoon PST. She got back to me yesterday afternoon and locked in my LE. She said they had a few slots left for LE orders. Good luck!

I talked to her. I'm near the top of her list.

I'm near the top of a couple lists...Someone will no doubt drop out though. Just gotta remain hopeful while people get bored of waiting.

#1910 1 year ago

Nic Cage rules. I'd buy a pin full of Nic Cage stuff, from Con Air and The Rock to the weird obscure stuff

https://twitter.com/alex_navarro/status/1153845704214736896

#2025 1 year ago

Now I just want Stern to make a modern Star Gazer with alphanumeric so they could slightly expand the ruleset (like Beatles). Bond 60th could have just been alphanumeric

#2028 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Just realized that, hadn’t studied the game that much. I wonder what’s the story behind they maybe Bruce’s camp won’t allow it?
He’s obviously the third star of the movie.

I would guess his agents/estate is difficult to work with and he has some serious health issues now.

#2053 1 year ago

I think they could make Star Gazer a home pin. Let's coil count! Trough, add an autolaunch for multiball support, L Flipper, R Flipper, make the slings fire together, make the 3 pops fire together, 3 drop target mechs . 9 transistor outputs, same as a single node board.

Also Pulp Fiction is rad! Can't wait to hear more Thiel noises.

#2070 1 year ago
Quoted from Mrawesome44:

I’m a bit late to the party. Are all distros sold out on Le’s?

I've contacted a lot and I'm on some lists if LE spots open up

#2074 1 year ago

Or if they feel like doing another very quotable 1994 movie produced by Miramax

Imagine the Silent Bob callouts!

#2324 1 year ago

I hear “haggis” in the context of pinball now and don’t even think of the food, which I only really know of because of a few jokes about what it is (which is really just a type of sausage and I’m sure it tastes good if people have been making it for hundreds of years)

#2383 1 year ago

If they did add a mini gamer to the topper, I wonder what it would look like. Maybe a rhythm game where you tap the flipper buttons to music while they dance? But nah…doesn’t need it.

#2451 1 year ago

I'm so excited to blow a minor thing out of proportion based off 30 seconds of potato cam

fuck yeah pinball!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#2470 1 year ago
Quoted from rai:

Why was Wolf wearing a tux was it his daughters wedding or something if so why does he go out to breakfast after?

potoe8u7jywy (resized).jpgpotoe8u7jywy (resized).jpg

#2587 1 year ago

Is it Jimmy or Jimmie?
I think it's supposed to be Jimmie. Not too late to get that fixed

#2595 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Great catch! We actually caught that in time for production so it'll be spelled correctly.
We had some bets going in the office if anyone was going to catch it from the promo video . . . time to cash those bets out! Good eye!

Yay for spelling!

It's nice it was acknowledged and already addressed vs when I pointed out a spelling error on Scooby Doo to crickets...

#2601 1 year ago

Great, now I have to find something else to complain about. How long does it take potatoes to upload photos on a 56k modem?

#2650 1 year ago

Sent off an LE deposit last night. Now the wait begins. Hope to see it by Christmas or so

Are they setup at TPF? Guess we should see some potato soon

#2662 1 year ago

I'm guessing at the show they have adult stuff turned off? People wanna hear it say the thing!

key-and-peele-peele.gifkey-and-peele-peele.gif
#2673 1 year ago

Is "bad mother fucker" spelled out all the way or partially covered up? I don't really care without any kids in the house, but curious.

#2681 1 year ago

That is one fine potato you got

#2688 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

Not high quality enough? Should I skip gameplay footage?
[quoted image]

Don't get me wrong, I'm loco por las patatas

#2702 1 year ago

I had never thought of Darth Vader as gimp before now....

#2712 1 year ago

I wouldn’t mind buying a door to stick on some of my older beat up games. Could hook the credit lense lamp to the start button lamp

#2806 1 year ago

Can I get my Royale with Cheese without le onions? Merci

#2807 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Only 2 games in history to feature food and/or drink sculpts? Pulp Fiction and The Big Lebowski? Any others?
Edit:
Willy Wonka of course.
Oktoberfest

Food Truck could still totally happen guys

#2812 1 year ago

Frankly I'm concerned for the children. That burger sculpt glamorizes fast food and taking too big of bites. I don't want them learning bad habits from my Pulp Fiction pinball!

#2871 1 year ago

I’m going to need some mayonnaise for all this sizzling potato footage

#2890 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

But does it have a real knocker?

And does it use it for gun shot noise effects at key moments?

I can visualize “the shot” having a perfect moment for a knock

#2929 1 year ago

Are you trying to say it’s just a pinball machine? (☉_☉)

#2951 1 year ago

Potato cam got me like

097807AD-98CF-4351-975D-342063E6CC71.gif097807AD-98CF-4351-975D-342063E6CC71.gif
#3001 1 year ago

I rewatched the movie. I never really put it together before, but Vincent is always going to the bathroom to try to crap because he’s addicted to opioids and thus constipated.

#3073 1 year ago

It’s a lot like poker. If you sit down at the table and don’t notice the mark, you are the mark

You walk around a con and don’t smell something, brother other people do

#3093 1 year ago

It’d be nice if it had a 8 ball trough so you could have plenty of balls to lock in all the devices, without having to empty them to run a separate multiball. But whatever, it’s a minor complaint when there is an auto launcher

I think some multiballs want you to relock balls in the devices, so it makes sense why they can see up to 4 balls in each device.

#3094 1 year ago

Also it was a great presentation. You can sense the pride when they point out little details that they obsessed over that most wouldn’t notice.

#3275 1 year ago

It would be nice if you can change an audio setting for how talky you want the game. Less is more, which in some ways sums up a lot of this game's design appeal.

#3287 1 year ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

TPF thought..
-Upside, it sounds like the games didn’t break down all weekend.
-Downside, unless I missed it we never got to see a picture of underneath the playfield.

#3308 1 year ago

I believe the significance of the Characters flashing or being solid has to do with if the Characters carry over from ball to ball. If they're flashing, you lose them. To turn them solid you need to hit a stand up in the pop cluster to "hold them"

I think the saucer arrows are mostly just for the skill shot, and possibly tracking progress later in some of the modes that make you shoot the saucer multiple times?

Maybe there should be a small point bonus if you can time the ball entering the saucer when the arrow is blue. Add a few more base points to the jackpot for Cast MB or something.

Conceptually, I like the risk-reward of trying to collect multiple cast members at once, but at the risk of losing all that progress towards the cast multiball

#3336 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

Hard for me to wrap my head around why someone wants to take the time to list reasons he doesn’t like a game

Because they’re bored on the toilet or killing time between meetings. Or at least that’s my excuse.

#3342 1 year ago

Do you guys think we need haters club threads? Because that’s what I’m hearing

#3345 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

No, we think we need less filters, censorship and protectionism.

h8r

#3384 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

I'm just going to buy an SE, get a quarter pounder with cheese, take a bite and set it on top of the back box.

You may want to watch this

#3559 1 year ago

Who is hype for MGC potato!

٩(๑・ิᴗ・ิ)۶

#3574 1 year ago
Quoted from Astropin:

So, end of May? My wife and I are going to the Ozarks for our 30th anniversary.

I like visiting Mountain Home. Town square can get bumping on summer nights with fiddles, dulcimers, hootin, and if you’re lucky, hollerin.

#3658 1 year ago

I'm not surprised Bond 60 is "faster" a lot more of its shots have flow to them and ball return paths aimed at the flippers. Too bad that game wasn't reasonably priced for us mere kinda rich mortals...

At least Pulp Fiction has good assets from the property tho

#3671 1 year ago

Just curious, how long does it take the game to turn on once you flip the switch?

I know we're never going to get the "instant on" again like older games, but how quickly those games can be started and play is part of why I like them. Great for my ADD mind as I wonder the house.

#3682 1 year ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Wonder how much "Jimmie" games will end up going for?

That's the correct version. Jimmy is the misspelled prototype

#3685 1 year ago

That reminds me, if you think pinball nerds are OCD. Let me introduce you to the film buff nerds at IMDB

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt0110912/trivia?tab=gf

#3695 1 year ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

+1 for when is someone gonna stream the game.
-1 for my impending uninformed question of curiosity: I was pretty interested when the teaser was released for PF and noted that people said they’d probably release a trailer the next Monday, so I kept my eyes open. When I saw it, I sent it to a friend who told me they were already on sale and filling up fast. I’d never bought a game at its release, generally preferring to play a game before I decide whether it’s a good addition/worth selling something for.
So did we all know PF was going to go on sale immediately with the trailer, or were people surprised like me? Maybe different manufacturers do it differently but I didn’t know that ordering was opening up that day.

I think the norm is when the game trailer goes up, the game is out for sale.

Spooky advertises when sales open at a specific time (and their website crashes from the interest). Other than that, Stern might announced when they sell a few of the LEs directly through their site. But overall...nope, it's generally a free for all.

#3698 1 year ago

And now that I think about it more, Spooky has to announced their sales window because of the whole Fang Club thing. Besides the random tchotchkes you get, the whole point of their club is being able to order before non-members (not that membership guarantees you the chance to order). TNA CE and Scooby where the first times the fan club didn't gobble them all up before sales opened to non-club-members

#3703 1 year ago

I secured a LE a few days after reveal, but I also hit up nearly every distributor and then it was a few more days before actual confirmation. So it was doable if you left no stone unturned.

But I also knew I needed to lock in before TPF to have a chance

Some LEs will probably open up when the wait sinks in

#3704 1 year ago

PFLE was probably interesting for people whose normal distro doesn’t have CGC titles

#3713 1 year ago

Pretty ballsy selling art that isn’t yours with IP and trademarks that aren’t yours, and then asking for an opinion on it.

#3716 1 year ago

Aren’t you getting a LE? Toss that because it actually comes with an official one.

#3733 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I mean, this website is littered with this in the mod section....if you going to call one out, may as well call them all.

I don’t have that much time, although I have called it out before

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/the-dragon-s-lair-license-may-not-have-been-approved-for-pinball-yet

https://www.knapparcade.org/post/this-week-s-arcade-pinball-news-4-22-2022

I just find it disrespectful when the company is directly interacting with the community in this thread.

#3756 1 year ago

Ball gag shooter rod.

Haven’t bought a ball bag to make one yet because I don’t want to kink up my Amazon “recommended for you” yet. I only just got it tailored to my own personal preferences!

#3757 1 year ago

A short katana like sword similar to Butch’s mounted over the shooter lane (sorta like Halloween) may look alright.

#3760 1 year ago

Small baggie of heroin. Or I guess baking powder for the Puritans out there

#3764 1 year ago

Adrenaline needle sculpt?

I think the cheeseburger is my favorite sculpt in the game

#3781 1 year ago

I’m curious what a Pat Lawlor single level would look like. I think without ramps, it would rely on lateral shots and upper flippers. And then stuff like a spinner in front of a saucer

#3786 1 year ago

A single level Lawlor would also feature a lot of pops jets (6 or so) with some shots through them

1 week later
#3867 1 year ago

I saw Pulp Fiction on a plane. It was about thirty minutes of friends eating cheeseburgers, dancing, and talking about the Bible. Super excited to get this pin!

#3935 12 months ago

I’m guessing The Wolf didn’t have time to pose to be some sort of play doll.

#3958 11 months ago

Hype. The potato harvest came early. Hope there is a topper cam

#3992 11 months ago

Missed the live stream. Watched a bit. Looked great. Loved seeing the topper in action and how it was synchronized to a song like Comanche

It’s just a fun looking, quick playing game with an audio package that gives you want you want for the theme

#4019 11 months ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

The amazing part to me is that when I hear the music and call outs, I can see the movie scenes in my mind, like the Pawn Shop, there is no need for a screen...

Do we even want a screen for the pawn shop scene when we have alphanumeric?

>(^_ (O_O)>

#4070 11 months ago

Karl is going to force a code update to have a scrolling score display

#4076 11 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

who the hell is Karl

https://www.twitch.tv/iepinball/videos

One of the top competitive players in the world and helps organize major tournaments like INDISC. He likes to challenge himself with getting to notoriously hard wizard modes.

2 weeks later
#4129 11 months ago

What’s the potato situation in Schaumburg?

#4133 11 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I’ve got one plus a backup ready to take tomorrow. Just need to clean the lens off a bit so it can focus.
[quoted image]

Slather that bad boy up in canola oil

2 weeks later
#4218 10 months ago

I’m fine without LCDs on some games. Just adds a lot of costs licensing film clips, generating new graphics, and making a UI that looks good without being overwhelming

It also just works better for this theme as it’s a movie set in the 90s but everyone is mentally stuck in the 70s

#4263 10 months ago

I used to do drugs….and I still do!

#4307 10 months ago

I don't really care about the topper, but I know someone else will later when I feel like selling the game after a few years

#4356 10 months ago

If something shows up by Christmas I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

4 weeks later
#4425 9 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

After the latest Stern reveal, I'm thinking PF is looking like a lock for GOTY.

Foo will probably win most just by volume of owners/fans

#4448 9 months ago
Quoted from insight75:

I think the same way but everyone is different. I do wonder how much interest the distros make from all this money going in for deposits or games paid in full that sit for months.

If they take in 8-10k, sit on it for a year at 5%, then an extra $400-500. That's enough to cover some shipping costs

#4459 8 months ago

it's pretty good, though I prefer landscape footage

#4466 8 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Gameplay video available with the latest potato cam technology:
https://www.ifpapinball.com/pulp-fiction-pinball-gameplay-video/

I noticed during The Shot the alphanumeric displays do a needle animation. Love it. I suggested something earlier in the thread.

ezgif-2-0ba6596e14.gifezgif-2-0ba6596e14.gif

Now about my other proposal for the animation for the gold watch in the butt... Still time to add it!

ezgif-2-e1d4bf565b.gifezgif-2-e1d4bf565b.gif

#4477 8 months ago

Light up the legs and I’m in

4 months later
#5314 4 months ago

Good thing it was reasonably priced to begin with

#5317 4 months ago

I rewatched a gameplay video for the first time in few months last night. Still hyped for the game to get here. I'm in no big rush

#5327 4 months ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

36 new posts.....and no news.

enjoy a gameplay video

#5331 4 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Expect hundreds more , before any news

we gotta fire up the MEME machine

#5332 4 months ago
Quoted from SimplePin:

Perhaps the more refined question is "is this the first CGC hype thread you've ever followed"

2 weeks later
#5432 3 months ago

I watched Karl’s stream and had a few questions for the rules maestro

1) what are the combo shots? I don’t think I heard these mentioned or noticed them in a stream before. Looked like maybe boogie drop then roll scene drop? Any others or are they a secret for now?

2) how does the scene roll over value work? Is it per ball/per game? Does it still go up in value if you don’t finish a scene? Does it reset after “the shot”? Does having a big value affect the scoring of “the shot” (I suggest it should. Maybe X jackpots by the number of completed scenes)

3) do you get anything other than points for super skill shots?

4) why does Josh hate grace periods on timers?

5) do you know what they call a quarter pounder in France?

#5434 3 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I only know the answer to this one - a Royal with cheese

It was more of a joke of how often it says that particular line. Everytime you complete the 1-2-3-4 it says the line and starts a hurryup at that delicious looking half-eaten cheeseburger (it finishes the line if you quickly hit it)

#5436 3 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I knew that, my bad way of getting in on the joke

Well now everyone gets to enjoy the joke. I’d call that a win-win

#5439 3 months ago

Thanks for answering

Quoted from ifpapinball:

The Collect Value rule works across the entire game. The value is based on the current mode points earned plus any previously collected mode value. If you don't finish a scene those points unfortunately don't get banked for future collects. This all resets after "The Shot" when you start back through the modes for a second time, however all mode scoring gets a 10% scoring bump the second time through. Scoring for "The Shot" is fixed regardless of how you performed during the modes themselves.

So with the Big Kahuna Burger Playfield X, you are scoring X scene points, which go into that bonus, and when you collect it you get that full amount times X again? Is that the new base value for the next scene collect? (Which you could then X again on a collect)

I really like how much value is in single ball play

Quoted from ifpapinball:

If people played the Drive Fast rule more, you would hear this call less often

What’s the best way to blow up this scoring? Does super spinner have an effect?

#5487 3 months ago

CGC doesn't have your preorder money...the distros do. I don't think gnashing of teeth and self-righteously slamming away on the keyboard will speed up the process, but feel free to bug your distributor to bug CGC.

#5500 3 months ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

This is NOT true at all. CGC DEMANDS the $1,000 deposit for the LE be sent to them. We tried to argue with CGC for months about the fact that we still hadn't received all of our Cactus Canyons, yet they were asking for more money from us. In the end we were told that we either submitted the deposits for Pulp (with no eta on the final CCr or Pulp), or our games would be surrendered and given to another distributor. This is not an attack against anyone, this is just to clear up the misinformation so that people in this thread know where their money is. Most distributors have a "non-refundable deposit" policy becuase they don't actually have your money and the manufacturer won't give the distributors their deposits back (ask anyone sitting on Toy Story 4, Ultraman, Legends of Valhalla, etc right now). This goes for Jeresy Jack, Spooky, American, and Barrels of Fun as well. We (KingPin Games) and most other distributors only require deposits if the manufacturer requires them from us.
We (the distributors) are just as frustrated with this process as you guys are. If you feel the need to call and vent your frustration about this situation then please do so. That is what we are here for. My customers have my number, but if you just need to get it off your chest and are not one my customers, then here is my number.
Christopher
KingPin Games
608-393-2299 cell

While I don’t dispute what you’re saying, what I said is still true. I gave money to a distro, not CGC directly. My business is with the distro. As far as I’m concerned as a customer, the distro has my money.

The whole point of the distributor system is that buffer between end customer and manufacturer

#5541 3 months ago

Pretty sure they said from the start they're doing the dollar bill validator compatible games first for operators, then LE, then SE with the traditional door

#5543 3 months ago

It makes sense to knock out the dollar bill validator coin door games all at once as they have a slightly different cabinet to the LE and SE. Extra hole for the start button, and maybe some other little differences. (I wonder if they change the wiring if they know the LE and SE can't have a dollar bill validator)

1 week later
#5648 3 months ago

What’s the joke?

Lord, please don’t let me die. And don’t let my wife sell my pins for what I told her they cost.

1 week later
#5770 84 days ago

HYPE

Looks like all DBV versions of the game. Are they doing any regular standards or going straight to LEs after the DBV version?

#5775 84 days ago

I only saw the DBV versions in the photos/video. The extra hole in the front for the start button is a dead giveaway.

edit: upon much closer inspection, I do see one of the nicer coin door. The rest all looked to be DBV

#5787 84 days ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

I was at pinfest last May and got to play this a few times. Great game! I watched people hit their turn in line and then struggle to locate the start button on the machine which is integrated into the silver coin door like on an early solid state or EM. If you are debating routing one of these I would 100% recommend getting the black DBV version front because anyone under about 50 years old is going to have a hard time figuring out how to start a game after they coin up even if they are in to pinball.

This is also why Stern made the action button mandatory on all models. Way easier for noobs to start a game with it. It's nuts how the giant flashing START button confuses people. Stern even put it in the LCD attract mode... I know non-pinball people over at my house are lost when looking at my older Bally games. At least PF's sexy coin door start button will light up to draw the eye

#5788 84 days ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

Plus…the start button on the retro door has a bright green led ring. Most will find it. Ain’t No one walking away after coin dropping without a play

How long have you been operating lol. Because you'd be surprised...

#5943 79 days ago

Sounds like it's about time to start a club thread

#5957 79 days ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Why is there always a race to start a club thread. Is there a special place in heaven for whomever has the most club threads?

Yes and stop telling other people. You can't imagine what you get for last post before a lock. You could try, but it would just drive you to madness.

#5961 79 days ago
Quoted from Mleiter:

Maybe I new to Pinside and just don't know, but why not just convert the "Hype" thread into the "Club" thread. Presumably most people that post here have pre-ordered one or else why even be here???
Seems to me that by making 2 threads you're just splitting the PF fans base...

because most hype threads end up a shit fest and the club is nice clean break where there's not a bunch of jabronis arguing about ball eating technology

#5967 79 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Now that you mention it....why DOESN'T the gimp eat the ball??

he needs Zed's permission to unzip his mouth hole first

#6019 77 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

What is the code release?

I guess the games just autoupdate when connected online?

Is there a readme of changes?

#6023 77 days ago
Quoted from cookpins:

You can connect this game to a network?

Yeah Pulp Fiction comes with online connectivity hardware of some kind

#6043 77 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Knowing how the older pins with a single speaker sound compared to later games...that is odd. I assume there is something to do with placement and the spacing between them? Unless the old sound aesthetic is what was wanted. Is there a speaker in the bottom of the cabinet?

yeah there is a speaker in the bottom. And there are independent audio settings for both speakers, if you want one louder or similar

#6045 77 days ago

I love that you can choose the color temperature. Even better, it defaults to warm white! Also just amusing you can make the GI hot pink if you wanted

#6048 77 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Good question. Is there a speaker in the bottom of the cabinet?

If only we had a highly detailed manual

#6117 76 days ago

Just curious, when does Son of a Preacher Man play? Is it just in attract? I haven’t noticed it in the rest of the game… unless it’s for Divine Intervention

1 week later
#6270 64 days ago
Quoted from Jahkub:

I can't think of any games that really benefit from stereo sound, I'm probably naive on this, but how many games use noticeable panning to take advantage of a stereo setup?
There's a whole lot of older songs that I'd rather hear in mono as I don't vibe with the old trend of vocals and certain instruments on one channel, and the rest of the instruments on the other. I'm sure there's deeper audiophile arguments here, but as for pinball, I've never noticed an advantage to stereo sound.
It would be kinda cool to have game sounds pan to the speaker on the side of the playfield that triggered the sound, maybe that even exists already? That's about the only stereo advantage I can think of, but I've never noticed it being utilized.

I was really interested in seeing what David Thiel could have done with the proposed audio setup on deeproot games. Speaker in the cabinet, two on the grill under the back box, and then two on the front of the cabinet. That could have provided some interesting directional audio mixing. The left and right are very close together, but maybe the front to back could have given some depth.

#6278 64 days ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

Any chance there can be a menu option that will allow roll scenes to randomize? Helps keep things fresh.

hitting the pops changes the lit one

Quoted from digitaldocc:

Any hope of adding a dedicated Jules mode to contrast with briefcase boogie. Seems like a great fit to trigger the same way as boogie. I'm thinking hearing parts his Ezekiel means your ass rant set to red lights and music would be really cool. Also when you hit the gun magnet Jules can be popping off some rounds.

based on Karl's stream, Jules bible lines are used in Divine Intervention

#6298 63 days ago

Am I crazy for wanting to change these carriage bolts to red and yellow?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#6300 63 days ago

#6361 58 days ago

Wasn't that because they didn't offer all those upgrades during the original runs? And they were trying to help out the people who supported the initial run of MMR by selling those upgrades.

The upgrades look kinda hard by the manual for them too. They give you hole saws to cut into the backbox top

#6364 58 days ago
Quoted from Zablon:

^^ that.
Granted, CCr they may have tried to do something different but I think it bit them.

yeah, the community was not as kind to that reaction because CC topper was sold as exclusive, but enough people said they wanted it that they went back.

That's probably why Raw Thrills was so quick to reply

Quoted from digitaldocc:

Think they will offer the topper as an SE add on like what they did for CCr?

And I'm sure they aware of the backlash against Stern re-running some LEs in slightly different forms. (Surprisingly Stern hasn't gone back on their word to not make more Star Wars toppers. They've sold a metric butt load of those games too)

#6365 58 days ago
Quoted from centerflank:

So much angst over toppers lol. They are absolutely stupid anyway

but my investments!

#6368 58 days ago

Did they even put the hole for the topper in the SE backbox? I went to look at the manual but noticed the website pulled it till an update to the manual is issued.

#6375 58 days ago
Quoted from insight75:

Worst thing I ever did was buying my first topper.....now it looks funny to have a machine without one in a large collection.

Same thing one you convert your first game to ColorDMD... Or add invisiglass to one game...

#6430 56 days ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Based on the daily production/shipping reports that I'm getting, it's definitely been more than one delivery this week.
You could see a new picture of rows of machines in boxes, however they would all be new machines compared to the last picture you saw

If the picture is taken with a potato, I’m down

#6432 56 days ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Just spoke with Cliffy and even though he’s doing his best to catch up on all the existing orders, he realizes we are going to need to add PF protectors ASAP. Noticed that Playfield Protectors added some PF product today. If anyone who currently has their machine is willing to help out with measurements PLEASE reach out to Cliff!

If he imports the manual PDF into cad he can scale it to measure anything he wants. Those sweet, beautiful vector graphics…

#6478 53 days ago

One big board, one mid sized board, seven or so smaller boards

#6480 53 days ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Not the size of the board but how it's populated. It's only as large as it is due to lamp layout, it's mostly traces from insert to insert. Unless it has locked code running on it like Stern's stupid node boards I'd not lose any sleep over that.

so many traces in the vector art...

shout out to the manual again (plus with schematics)

#6514 51 days ago
Quoted from Deez:

Once the newness wears off there will be plenty to trade.

people can get sick of their pinball machine saying "does he look like a bitch"?

#6516 51 days ago

#6525 51 days ago
Quoted from Admin:

Someone please correct me.... but I didn't see Marcellus Wallace on the playfield art.

correct. He's on the backglass tho

#6534 51 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Who takes longer to ship a game out: Haggis or CGC?

people are getting their PFs in about a year from order date vs might not get anything

#6568 50 days ago

I like the pinball because it swears. The way Sam Jackson uses swears is an inspiration

#6571 50 days ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

I totally agree with this!!!!!
I would say the only other person who swears with such effortless abandon as SLJ is JB Smoov on Curb Your Enthusiasm.

the Mount Rushmore of swearing is

Samuel Jackson, JB Smoove, Robb Wells, and Danny McBride

#6587 49 days ago

is the backbox the same width? I already have to turn games on their side to fit them in my Murano

#6642 44 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Are distributor prices higher now than when this game was first released for deposits last year? (Call it surge pricing, market rate adjustment, gouging the customer, etc....).

Seems to be the same $8k+shipping MSRP for the standard model from the distros I've seen. Maybe some of them did hold LEs back but they're not advertising them

#6644 44 days ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Thanks. I was thinking the SE sold for 7k, but I guess it has been 8k all along. (Have no idea why some dude downvoted my question lol)

Wouldn't know. Blocked him ages ago for being weirdly hostile to me before.

As for the 7k, it was advertised as 7,999. So the advertising trick of lower it by a dollar to make it seem like it's a thousand less than it really is worked very well.

#6728 38 days ago

It'd be nice if the had an option within the sound test menu to let you play the different music tracks. Or go all the way and add a DJ Mixer like Stern

Lots of good work some may never hear otherwise

#6741 37 days ago

Isn't it he's just taking the lines from the movie itself? There are background noises in a lot of those famous lines, he can isolate only so much. I doubt he had access to 30 year old DAT tapes of the original unmixed audio. I don't think Pulp Fiction has had any modern audio remasters?

#6773 36 days ago

Just watch clips of the film

play it loud and that's mostly what it'll sound like

4 weeks later
#6958 7 days ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

except the test Lloyd told you to
Why not just stage the balls in that configuration and then immediately go into switch test to see what the game tells you the states are?

Process of elimination: eliminate the unlikely situations first, then it gets easier to troubleshoot

1 week later
#7037 14 hours ago

Don't be tellin' me about cancer- I'm the cancer f***in' master.

Wait...

#7040 13 hours ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I've given a million ladies a million cancer massages and they all meant something, we act like they don't but they do.

Would you give a guy a cancer?

#7047 9 hours ago

Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullshit in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you've found somebody special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably enjoy the silence.

#7062 3 hours ago

Tarantino hates pop culture

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Wanted
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Frisco, TX
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TreyBo69.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-?tu=TreyBo69 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.