pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpeg
20240409_134125 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2161 NO TOPPERS FOR SE OWNERS Posted by ifpapinball (1 year ago)

Post #3174 Cabinet size comparison to Sterm Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #3205 Topper Height Posted by docquest (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pdxmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 1 year ago

Theme wise it’s a homerun… can’t wait to see if they can deliver.

#160 1 year ago

Edit

#220 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

That print makes me think a Sin City pin could be pretty awesome too.

There’s a great theme.

#230 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It absolutely takes place in the 90's. Tarantino has a 70's aesthetic, but the movie absolutely takes place in the 90's.

The model cell phones and the NSX is 90’s.

#241 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

So you say, but what about the Fruit Brute breakfast cereal???

Old cereal box?

Girl you’ll be a woman soon that Uma dances to by Urge Overkill came out in 1994…

#393 1 year ago

Don’t make me give your money to a fucking tank game CGC!!!

DD18E2EA-A379-4A9F-9F5F-31FDA65F7A86.gifDD18E2EA-A379-4A9F-9F5F-31FDA65F7A86.gif
#660 1 year ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Artwork reminds me of Williams with all the black and red with a touch of Bally artwork also.

I think the cabinet looks great.

Not in or out yet… but with this homerun theme I’m alittle surprised out is on the table

#662 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Cabinet art looks like stencil cabinet art of the era. It's very period accurate

962600B7-DAAA-405B-BFB4-AAFA167003CB (resized).jpeg962600B7-DAAA-405B-BFB4-AAFA167003CB (resized).jpeg

5B38946F-E50C-4974-8DF3-8FECC16B9B55 (resized).png5B38946F-E50C-4974-8DF3-8FECC16B9B55 (resized).png
#1123 1 year ago

I’m interested to see who they do diagnostics… on the alphanumerics or WiFi to a phone?

#1240 1 year ago
Quoted from eharan:

Interested in an LE if any distributor has one available. Please PM me

https://gameexchange.biz/pulp-fiction-pinball-limited-edition-deposit-only

#1262 1 year ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

Another observation I've made from these thread - a lot of Pinsiders apparently never owned SS games with Alphanumeric displays or at least never did diagnostics / feature adjustments on them.

I’ve owned lots…
It’s just that it’s no where near as convenient or as informative as modern games. It’s like if this game had incandescent bulbs…
WiFi to phone for diagnostics would be badass

#1314 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

This was a huge selling point for me as well.
I'd also like to thank Josh for releasing a PDF of the rules at the time of the game announcement. That's a new trend that hopefully takes hold at other manufactures. Because a quick readthrough of the rules clearly shows you that there is a lot going on with this game. And that's what appeals to me personally.......Straight forward tasks that are easy for the player to grasp, yet still difficult to achieve!
Like collecting a super jackpot during a multiball, super payoffs, hurry-up bonus shots, maxing your various multipliers (there are lots of them here, especially the cool 6X Big Kahuna Bonus), drive fast orbit bonuses, collecting characters (like in Taxi & Diner....other Mark Ritchie games), various scene objectives, and multiple wizard modes. All on a "street level" game with no TV screens or ramps Thank you for making a modern throwback game like this!
It's clear that one of the world top players designed this ruleset, which has still has modes & explores the film's story, yet at the end of the day is still ultimately focused on collecting POINTS, which is the way pinball always should be Great job Josh! You've got me excited. I'm just wondering if you guys should have used 8 digit alphanumeric displays with all these ways to score!

The rules pdf was a very nice touch

#1715 1 year ago
Quoted from Astropin:

So, I'm very picky about what games I buy. I love the Godfather movies...but passed on the pin, it just didn't do it for me.
Pulp Fiction...interesting...then I saw what they actually did with the theme! IN!

Did you go LE or SE?

#1775 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

My fave movies of all time #1 TBL and #2 PF. Both themes are great for pinball, yet I don’t own either pin. A summary comparison is PF is 40% less and it is a single level game without an lcd or interactive toys. I used to think PF was priced attractively for this style of pinball machine, but based on what you don’t get, it seems TBL should be more expensive.
Think I will be buying TBL late this year and after EA’s have been made whole. That’s right, TBL saga has been around so long, many people have forgotten all about it and others are new to the hobby within past three years.

They about halfway through the cue of OG buyers?

#2192 1 year ago
Quoted from digitaldocc:

I love pulp fiction but can't support fomo and buying a game before seeing gameplay footage. Not a fan of exclusivity either. I've missed out before on some spooky titles and looks like now as well. Making the topper for SE people who want to cough up the extra cash is the right thing to do. IMO

In the world of perceived value, exclusivity is what gives it the value.

#2413 1 year ago

Commercial break

1 week later
#3189 1 year ago

Hope to play one at Golden State in May!

1 month later
#4155 11 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Does the LE come with Invisiglass?
If not then that’s the first mod I’m buying
I’m not a fan of mirror blades either so if someone makes some decent artblades I’d be in on those
Third, I would like a shooter rod mod, maybe a gimp head?

IMG_4464 (resized).jpegIMG_4464 (resized).jpeg
9 months later
#6399 62 days ago
Quoted from Mleiter:

Where is it said the topper will be only available for LE owners? While it says that on their web page, it also says the shaker assembly and mirror blade will also be "LE only" too. If that is all that people are going by when they claim "LE only" then I think they misunderstand what that implies. "LE Only" in this context only means that is what is included in the package purchase price. It says nothing about whether the mirror blades, shaker assembly, the promotional banner and yes even the topper will or will not be available to purchase separately. The exclusivity of the LE model has nothing to do with the topper anyways. It's the Mark Richie signed plague. That is what makes the LEs exclusive, not the stupid topper.

Here

IMG_7623 (resized).jpegIMG_7623 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Wanted
Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pdxmonkey.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-?tu=Pdxmonkey and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.