pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpeg
20240409_134125 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2161 NO TOPPERS FOR SE OWNERS Posted by ifpapinball (1 year ago)

Post #3174 Cabinet size comparison to Sterm Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #3205 Topper Height Posted by docquest (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Noma2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#47 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I'm in. Completely in. Thank god I didn't drink the Godfather kool-aid (tempting though)...

I drank a Big Gulp of Godfather kool-aid and using my free refill for Pulp Fiction!

#1132 1 year ago

In for an LE before the SDTM video but now 100% confident in my decision after watching it. Also adding Scooby and Godfather. I have decided not to watch anything FF related for fear of wanting a machine of a band that does nothing for me. I have to draw the line somewhere!

#1135 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Since Tarantino was so involved with this, I bet if he asked Sam Jackson to record some jackpot callouts, he’d do it. That would be the icing on the cake.

In the SDTM video, Mark Ritchie says his favorite line is “Pinball motherf@ckers! Do you play it?!” I hope that means they got a Sam Jackson callout!

#1259 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

I hope ZMeny received compensation from CGC and Raw Thrills beyond the YouTube views because he sold a lot of games. Well done.
As I expected QT dictated no video and throwback design. Maybe he knows more about great pinball than the modern guys!

I was thinking the same thing. I would imagine that the SDTM video moved a lot of machines. I was already in on an LE but I had my concerns. After watching the video, I am 100% happy with my decision.

#1260 1 year ago
Quoted from Azmodeus:

Once upon a time in Hollywood pin will sell very well I predict. I’m sure they all would.

Put me in for a True Romance pin but I would probably be in the minority.

#1589 1 year ago
Quoted from robotron:

i was asked for pinball pro contact. below good luck[quoted image]

Just called for a friend. Sold out

#1786 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

My fave movies of all time #1 TBL and #2 PF. Both themes are great for pinball, yet I don’t own either pin. A summary comparison is PF is 40% less and it is a single level game without an lcd or interactive toys. I used to think PF was priced attractively for this style of pinball machine, but based on what you don’t get, it seems TBL should be more expensive.
Think I will be buying TBL late this year and after EA’s have been made whole. That’s right, TBL saga has been around so long, many people have forgotten all about it and others are new to the hobby within past three years.

TBL broke down a lot for me. I loved it, traded it and have a new one on order but make sure you are prepared to work on it. This will be my first CGC and I hear they are built quite well.

#1820 1 year ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I must admit every time I watch the SDTM video or the rule set video or the official trailer it makes me smile.

"Every time" I have watched them multiple times as well.

#1828 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Goddamn, we’re going to do this for a year, aren’t we?

Nonsense. LE people will wait 18-24 months. I hope not, but just lowering my expectations.

#1834 1 year ago
Quoted from BallLocks:

Goddamm, I gotta know what a 9500 game plays like... That's a pretty good freaking game...
In 18-24 months, that comment will age as well as a $5 milkshake...

I’ll bet it will be well worth the wait.

#1959 1 year ago
Quoted from Astropin:

My single favorite movie scene of all time (the one from True Romance...to be clear).

It’s mine too

#1982 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

added to my collection

Just added. Why not enjoy the pre-ownership as well!

#2022 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Or….JJP & the giant LCD turned pinball into a confusing and convoluted slot-machine with bizarre use of licensed assets for most titles. I don’t even want to play The SlotFather. Very much looking forward to Pulp Fiction as a refreshing change of pace.

I’ll be getting both. Cant wait. Slightly (just slightly) more excited for Pulp just because it seems so fresh.

#2059 1 year ago

It’s real and I doubt anyone will be able to get an LE for less than that. Will most likely be $12k or more when it gets closer.

#2086 1 year ago
Quoted from manadams:

Depends on if you want to call them all to find out. If I had a dollar for anyone that posted they were gone and then someone posted they found one afterwards...I'd have about seven dollars.
https://www.chicago-gaming.com/distributors/23

I have a friend who called all of those names two days ago and came up empty.

#2236 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

Bet that's gone in a week. Every sane person has a walk away price, that's much lower than mine.

I wouldn't sell for $15K if someone offered. Sounds crazy but I am that excited

#2242 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

No offense. But that is asinine.
You could sell it and buy it back for $5k less.
Come on man!
Let’s not let the hyperbole get out of control

I don’t think these will be selling for $10k anymore. Maybe I am wrong.

#2248 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

If you like the game why would you care what they sell for?
Really pathetic mentality in Pinball

Did I say I cared? Just offering an opinion. You seem triggered. Sorry to hurt your feelings.

#2250 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

A stupid opinion. Ridiculous.

All good, brother. Happy to have you read back what I wrote and what you wrote. You seem angry.

#2253 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

I was just a little too young when PF came out in 94 to truly appreciate it and what’s crazy is that I’ve never revisited it. After seeing this game, the SDTM video and that topper, I jumped in and decided to watch the film to confirm if I was going to keep my LE or not.
Wow. What an amazing movie. I had no idea that bruce was such a big character in it, that a certain someone dies, or that it bounces around like that. And the music - wow. I loved every min of it and so pumped to have this game coming now. Everything makes much more sense and for the guys who were already a fan of the theme and couldn’t wait for a pin, I can see why.

Flying tomorrow and downloaded it on Amazon Prime. Excited to see it again as it has been awhile.

#2254 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Not angry brother. You should calm down.
It’s not a Pulp Fiction pump and dump scheme for most people.
I don’t have my CCRLE yet from Doug at CGC after being fully paid since Nov of 2021
People can put their hyped up delusional blinders on all day long.
The reality is something else

I’m really confused. I am excited about this game and am not selling it. Pump and dump???!

#2257 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Others are and your “I wouldn’t sell it for $15k” is stupid.
When we are still waiting for our CCR I don’t care about hearing that nonsense.
Maybe you will get your game in 2024 or 2025? Who knows?
You will never hear another word again from CGC Doug.
The scalpers? It’s the buyers that are idiots

ok, so you are a triggered CCRLE buyer. Don’t take it out on me! I am excited for this title and don’t care if it takes 18-24 months for delivery.

1 week later
#3265 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Bullshit , that's what they said about The Hobbit and Pirates.

I am totally fine with $15k for GF CE. I have no interest in Foo at all. I just don’t care for the band. Also excited for PFLE.

#3380 1 year ago
Quoted from iceman44:

That’s just not the way it is. The owners forum is all positive.
When you’ve been around here long enough you will learn to not care what anybody else thinks unless it’s someone you respect like me.
Go with the flow and have fun with it!
After 18 months I’m finally getting my Cactus LE on Wednesday!
Worth the wait! I retract my frustration with Doug at CGC.

Your “frustration”. You trashed the guy earlier in this thread.

6 months later
#4880 6 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I’ve played both. Not a lot but several games at Pintasic. PF seems great. But I fell in love with TBL. Think hard on this one. They sure would pair well together wouldn’t they?

I will have TBL and Pulp Fiction next to one another. One day!

4 months later
#6575 55 days ago

Knapp Arcade says PF LEs ship in June!

“I have heard from multiple people that the Limited Edition version of Pulp Fiction pinball is likely to begin shipping to customers in June. CGC isn't great at communicating, so it's difficult to say how accurate that is, but it sounds reasonable to me. It has been great to see the Standard Edition Pulp Fictions going out the door at the factory.”

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Noma2017.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-?tu=Noma2017 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.