pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpeg
20240409_134125 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2161 NO TOPPERS FOR SE OWNERS Posted by ifpapinball (1 year ago)

Post #3174 Cabinet size comparison to Sterm Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #3205 Topper Height Posted by docquest (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lateralus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#677 1 year ago

It's true. I saw it as well.

#723 1 year ago

Wish I could hear the call outs and sounds of the game. Also, when are they shipping? Are they made and ready or if I deposit one will it be 2024 before I get one?

I love PF regardless so I would just want one to have one, but that's just me.

#772 1 year ago

Someone start making a Gimp mod, please... Thank you.

#1577 1 year ago

I got in on an LE minutes after it was announced, fortunately. Was a no brainier for me. Especially since it will be a long time before balance is due. A deal I had for a nice Elvira fell through hard on my end, so I'm really bummed about that, but it is what it is.

I'm really hoping for some true, full gameplay coming up soon. I would love to hear the sounds from spinners, shots, call outs, just the integration of the game, etc. If not by CGC, then hopefully someone will post gameplay from TPF with volume up and share their opinions here. I'm really wanting to "hear" the game at this point.

Also, we should all ask Stumblor to make a Gimp mod with some light up ball gag - Bash the Gimp, Stumblor! LMAO for real though, I'm excited to see what mods come out for this lol.

1 week later
#2649 1 year ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Three to five minute games match my lifestyle. I tend to work long hours and I like decompressing at 11:00 p.m. to midnight. I descend into my basement arcade and gravitate towards the EMs, which have traditionally comprised 80% of my line-up.
Variety is important to me, though. Consequently, I've usually had games from every era: 1930s prewars, 1950s woodrails, 60s/70s EMs, 80s solid states, DMD-era games, modern games, plus a few arcades. The 1940s was a weak decade for pinball so that era is represented by a Keeney Deluxe Texas Leaguer pitch & bat arcade.
Pulp Fiction checks off several boxes for those of us interested in relatively short games because it posseses such a bountiful list of audio, artistic and thematic elements. Plus, it's sort of "double retro" insofar as it's a 2023 release of a 1994 film, channeling 1970s American culture. What's not to like? It's irresistible. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That is one sick space, dude. I like your style!

#2747 1 year ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

I got some games on it, was fun to shoot Couldn't really hear the callouts well with all the noise of the other pins next to it. Did notice alot of ball spin but may have just been my particular shots. Pops have gun shot noises. Didn't care for the guitar music when launching, don't recall that in the movie.
Never heard any cuss words, but lots of movie clips going off. Can't wait to get some more plays on it!

Umm, thanks?

#2776 1 year ago

Bless you SOBs that can record as much gameplay footage of this as you can over there at TPF. We will forever be in your debt

#2843 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

How is everyone not getting the Z? It's an actual keychain in the movie! Ultimate theme integration.

I was thinking the same thing, actually lol

#2876 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

still processing.

Finally, someone actually posting something. Thank you very much, my friend! Sounds reaaaaally good...

Looks like you all are having a blast! Enjoy!!

#2989 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

more footage of my buddy stumblor and I having a two player, we are both in for an LE and we are both super excited! Shot this with my gimbal which is playing up a little so there might be some last minute potato cam.

Hell yeah, thanks for posting this. Looks and sounds so good...

#3520 1 year ago

Is it too much to ask for an official comment on what will be in production first? We've pinged CGC, but they never respond in here to begin with; so, that's a waste of time.

Can someone that is somewhat on the internal team that has a better line of communication possibly try to get us some basic information such as that for the customers? Please, and thank you?

It is kind of an important detail and would help all of us predict the situation financially (among many other reasons), and isn't too much to ask when purchasing such an expensive item. Usually whenever a customer buys something, they are told an ETA on when the product should arrive.

I don't know, maybe I'm just very unreasonable.

1 month later
#4035 12 months ago
Quoted from hawkeyexx:

I watched most of the stream and really like what I was seeing. It would have been nice if they offered more LE models.

Yeah that would make it more limited, for sure...

1 month later
#4234 10 months ago

I personally enjoy the system 11 thru 90s stages of pinball. What's great about PF being released this way is that it showed pinball manufacturers (and the community) that there is still a demand for these types of games. Hopefully, there will be more like this every so often in the future.

Something about the older style of pinball with newer technological innards and guts makes it seem so much more tanky and robust; this is intriguing to me, personally.

I will enjoy the newer technology of pinball and am interested to see where it evolves into in the future, but this authentic, retro-style will always be in demand somehow, somewhere, and most likely forever. I can appreciate a hobby that caters and adapts to a growing community.

This is just how I feel and is my own opinion.

5 months later
#5281 4 months ago
Quoted from ToolfanJeff:

Dear Santa,
All I want for Christmas is my Pulp Fiction LE to show up at some point during Q2 of 2024, LOL!
Merry Christmas to all you Bad Mother F**kers!

Tool. I approve.

Excited for my LE by 2028.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Trade
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Lateralus.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-?tu=Lateralus and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.