IMG_2915 (resized).jpg
IMG_1608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1594 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3525 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3519 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2161 NO TOPPERS FOR SE OWNERS Posted by ifpapinball (1 year ago)

Post #3174 Cabinet size comparison to Sterm Posted by NeilMcRae (1 year ago)

Post #3205 Topper Height Posted by docquest (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80sMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1124 1 year ago

In for an LE. Looks like the best game release in a year and it may go down in history as the game that saved the direction of pinball from disaster in 2023!

#1332 1 year ago

It’s a special game, no doubt. The CGC team basically said, we can do a game better than Bond 60th, with top people involved, at 1/2 the price. It may not be genius because it’s still expensive and because the the bar was so low with that slap in the face release from Stern, the complete wrong direction, so I respect CGC enough to pull the tigger on this, I want to support this and I’m excited for pinball because it’s different enough but not risky being Pulp Fiction and it’s easy to see the work that went into this making it a complete game all around with sculpts, mirror blades, modes, etc. It feels like I’m buying a brand new Bally solid state with everything available from today. I don’t need another spike 2 game at the moment. The game so far looks great and excited to play it! No worry about the code here.

#1424 1 year ago
Quoted from Cash_Riprock:

I have never been interested in a new pin…till this one!
Just watched a approx 53 minute video on it. Not sure if it has posted(most likely though I reckon)but here it is.

Good choice. You gotta love Mark Ritchie in this video.. so humble. Hope it goes down as his crowning achievement!

#1435 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

That’s a bold statement !
Isn’t he the chap who designed Indiana Jones the Pinball Adventure

Haha.. Exactly.. it's one of the main reasons why I had no hesitation with the LE but then later I saw the team that was involved in this from the video's and it just keeps getting better and better. I mean, they have a dedicated topper guy! and he nailed it!! well done.. now they've gotta make them.

9 months later
#5531 3 months ago

'It was a teenage wedding and the old folks wished them well..

#5534 3 months ago

Love that hat.. seems like Jed is taking a break from CC to play PF and enjoying it too.

#5577 3 months ago

Any update would be cool.. or simply Mark Ritchie coming in here and saying ‘Get down, get down’ would start a fire. Holding out for this one as long as it takes.

#5585 3 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

First game off the line shipped last week. Hooray, Play Mechanix Pinball finally made it's first $1!
I'm scheduled to go in and review the next batch of games coming off the line this week. Super excited to see the line in action for myself.
[quoted image]

Well shiit.. how does this not bring a smile to my face?!! Nice pic. Thanks

#5613 3 months ago

Bring out the Gimp! But the gimp’s sleepin’. Well I guess you’re gonna have to go wake him up now won’t you?

#5665 89 days ago

Game looks amazing just as it is, unbox and play. What I really love about it is how they made use of the drop targets.. vertical targets in succession to reach accomplishments in the game. Funny thing, some are complaining no drops in Jaws Pro but who the hell wants them in the same place on the lower left playfield for every damn game?! And ironically PF has standup targets there too! Because it’s better to have the ball skip off that area imo than to hit targets there. One thing I love about FG is the drop targets vertical in succession before the wood beast target on the right, this takes it to the next level with the prize, like as if they would’ve kept building Bally’s from that era and where it may have progressed. Hope they start shipping soon, I was in day 1!

#5791 83 days ago

Get down, get down!

1 week later
#6082 76 days ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

I had one on order. Just canceled. Loved the movie and the theme… but, gameplay looks meh…

Are you sure this post wasn’t meant for the Jaws thread?

IMG_2846 (resized).jpegIMG_2846 (resized).jpeg
#6115 75 days ago

Gentlemen it appears that even the sound engineer.. is one Bad Ass Motherfucker.

1 week later
#6309 62 days ago
Quoted from GAP:

We just got our floor model at Great American Pinball and no issues on build quality or sound issues. Plays great!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I never noticed the sideart on the back box too much, nice pic to highlight that! Looks really sharp, both sides.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Wanted
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 80sMan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-?tu=80sMan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.