Drop Damage (not mine) (resized).jpg
PF Damage (not mine) (resized).jpg
IMG_1623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1626 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2914 (resized).jpg
IMG_2913 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,063 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 142.
#351 1 year ago

As someone really dying to throw my money at this game six months ago to now seeing low interest on this site on this game and hearing all these rumors that are really disappointing I’m ready to spend my fun money elsewhere ):

#352 1 year ago
Quoted from acupunk12:

As someone really dying to throw my money at this game six months ago to now seeing low interest on this site on this game and hearing all these rumors that are really disappointing I’m ready to spend my fun money elsewhere ):

I felt this way after seeing Led Zeppelin!Stern really served up a turd with that one.

#353 1 year ago

I don’t need a screen. I play pinball to get away from screens. Especially for a movies I’ve seen 20-30 times and will watch a lot more in my lifetime. As long as it doesn’t look like that ugly ass leaked pic and has plenty of callouts from the movie…oh and definitely Misirlou. The audio will take you right back to the scenes from the movie. I want fast, smooth gameplay with all the great lines and music from the movie. That would be a great recipe for me.

#354 1 year ago

I thought the art looked great on the non potato pic Josh showed me.

#355 1 year ago

People on here complain all the time about videos making play time longer and they wish they could cut them. Having a solid single level with no cut scenes should be a fun break from the norm. Especially if priced appropriately, meaning it’s loaded with goodies to make up for some of the items they cutting. Like ramps and a screen

#356 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

The audio will take you right back to the scenes from the movie. I want fast, smooth gameplay with all the great lines and music from the movie. That would be a great recipe for me.

Same. After talking with Josh, im very excited. He’s a good salesman. Haha. I also like that competitive minds were involved in the game.

#357 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Probably very politically I correct of my white ass to say, but, “shit negro, that’s all you had to say.” Been hoping for some feedback that it looks better than that grainy ass pic from a reliable source. Now I’m counting on you Chuck.

#358 1 year ago

I’m fine with no lcd screen but great dots on dmd. If there is no lcd or dmd, for 10k - might be time to really have that emergency meeting raw thrills.

I can’t imagine that’s true and I’m digging the 90s look to match the 90s theme. Excited to see this thing.

#359 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Probably very politically I correct of my white ass to say, but, “shit negro, that’s all you had to say.” Been hoping for some feedback that it looks better than that grainy ass pic from a reliable source. Now I’m counting on you Chuck.

Oh boy. Haha. Don’t count on me for anything except a good time if we happen to meet. Haha

#360 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Oh boy. Haha. Don’t count on me for anything except a good time if we happen to meet. Haha

After tax season dude lmao #riptpf

#361 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

For a good time call Chuck@8675309

#362 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

That's encouraging at least.

I'm excited about the team behind this, but that leak wasn't what I was hoping for, art-wise. See what we see soon I guess!

#363 1 year ago
Quoted from acupunk12:

Those aren't the real pictures. Why do you think it's so blurry? We will see tomorrow.

#364 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

Wait a second Chuch. You saw a picture? So is that blurry picture the actual layout? I hope not

#365 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Wait a second Chuch. You saw a picture? So is that blurry picture the actual layout? I hope not

I mean the game is not actually blurry in real life if that’s what you’re asking.

#366 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

I don’t need a screen. I play pinball to get away from screens. Especially for a movies I’ve seen 20-30 times and will watch a lot more in my lifetime. As long as it doesn’t look like that ugly ass leaked pic and has plenty of callouts from the movie…oh and definitely Misirlou. The audio will take you right back to the scenes from the movie. I want fast, smooth gameplay with all the great lines and music from the movie. That would be a great recipe for me.

Will it have real callouts or some watered down version?

#367 1 year ago

Needs to have Bruce Willis, John Travolta, or SLJ, doing callouts and that would be sweet.

#368 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Needs to have Bruce Willis, John Travolta, or SLJ, doing callouts and that would be sweet.

Bruce Willis is a no

#369 1 year ago
Quoted from starfighter:

Will it have real callouts or some watered down version?

With so many great lines in the movie, I can’t see why they would use anything except original lines from the movie.

#370 1 year ago
Quoted from JustEverett:

With so many great lines in the movie, I can’t see why they would use anything except original lines from the movie.

I hope you are correct.

#371 1 year ago

It’s almost tomorrow!

#372 1 year ago

It’s pinsquatch!

Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Those aren't the real pictures. Why do you think it's so blurry? We will see tomorrow.

#374 1 year ago

So do we know know when/where they are releasing the video tomorrow? Assuming it will be a trailer.

#375 1 year ago
Quoted from GoldenBeard:

So do we know know when/where they are releasing the video tomorrow? Assuming it will be a trailer.

I don’t.

#376 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I believe kaneda stated that there will be no voices. This game will only have a chime box.

#377 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

I believe kaneda stated that there will be no voices. This game will only have a chime box.

I’m back in.

#378 1 year ago

I'm not up on licensing, but could 'voice actors' be used to impersonate the original lines as well to create call outs?

#379 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

I'm not up on licensing, but could 'voice actors' be used to impersonate the original lines as well to create call outs?

Yes. I believe that’s common practice assuming the lines from the movie are not copyrighted.

#381 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I mean the game is not actually blurry in real life if that’s what you’re asking.

If you saw pictures of the game. What did it have in it? That's what I'm asking.

#382 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

If you saw pictures of the game. What did it have in it? That's what I'm asking.

Targets and flippers. He only let me look at a phone from a decent distance for like 10 seconds.

#383 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Targets and flippers. He only let me look at a phone from a decent distance for like 10 seconds.

Yeah right. A picture speaks a thousand words. But you speak 0. Lol

#384 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Yeah right. A picture speaks a thousand words. But you speak 0. Lol

Imagine someone you know shares something with you privately, right before the reveal. Do you make them feel stupid for showing you by blabbing about it on the internet for everyone? Or respect them and just chill.

Everyone will see it soon enough, and then there will be something to talk about.

#385 1 year ago

Its tomorrow on the East Coast....

#386 1 year ago

I was talking to Marsellus about the excitement on Pinside and what to expect on Monday.

He said, "You ain't got no problem, LTG : ). I'm on the mother****er. Go back in there, chill them n*****s out and wait for the Wolf, who should be coming directly".

So looks like some great times on Monday.

LTG : )

#387 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Imagine someone you know shares something with you prviately, right before the reveal. Do you make them feel stupid for showing you by blabbing about it on the internet for everyone? Or respect them and just chill.
Everyone will see it soon enough, and then there will be something to talk about.

He doesn't need to respond with a smart ass flippers and targets response. I don't care what you think. I don't believe him.

#389 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I was talking to Marsellus about the excitement on Pinside and what to expect on Monday.
He said, "You ain't got no problem, LTG : ). I'm on the mother****er. Go back in there, chill them n*****s out and wait for the Wolf, who should be coming directly".
So looks like some great times on Monday.
LTG : )

They're sending The Wolf on code? Sh*t @ltg, that's all you had to say!

#390 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:

Its tomorrow on the East Coast....

I’m in The Philippines ATM, Monday 12:54pm. Where’s the damn reveal???

#391 1 year ago
Quoted from gonzo73:Its tomorrow on the East Coast....

Well it’s been tomorrow for ages here, and still nothing.

#392 1 year ago

Counting the Minutes. So much potential here hope it's a solid competitor to these other releases.

#393 1 year ago

Don’t make me give your money to a fucking tank game CGC!!!

DD18E2EA-A379-4A9F-9F5F-31FDA65F7A86.gifDD18E2EA-A379-4A9F-9F5F-31FDA65F7A86.gif
#394 1 year ago

Why is there a picture of legos in the center of the playfield?

#395 1 year ago

Images are live on the CGC site if you know where to look

#396 1 year ago
Quoted from kapaun:

Images are live on the CGC site if you know where to look

Enlighten me secret squirrel

#397 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Enlighten me secret squirrel

It's probably some hack or way to look at hidden images on the site.

#398 1 year ago

Just caught up on 200 posts and I must say, this thread has the best posts of ALL the 17 new releases this week.
ZED'S DEAD BABY, ZED'S DEAD.

#399 1 year ago

You, Flock of Seagulls. Buy this.

#400 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

He doesn't need to respond with a smart ass flippers and targets response. I don't care what you think. I don't believe him.

And you don’t need to push and push and push for information from someone that just saw a small cell phone screen from 5 feet away. Just be patient and you’ll have tons more information than I could ever give you in less than a day.

Spoiler alert, that blurry photo you saw was the game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,063 posts in this topic. You are on page 8 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/8?hl=ray-dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.