200w (12).gif
dc0aba7ce7e4c1b48559e4f43cf3c2ea.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpeg
20240409_134125 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,095 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 142.
#4101 11 months ago
Quoted from beltking:

Laying in hospital room after surgery at least pulp is on Tv. Sensored

I hope your recovery is fast and you are back on your feet soon !
LTG : )

#4102 11 months ago

Thanks everyone had to remove thyroid bc of cancer spot. I’m good so far. Easiest place to have cancer at least.

#4103 11 months ago
Quoted from kool1:

If I had the money I would make an offer to partner into CGC and blow up their business.
A bigger facility with expanded capacity > they could easily become the #2 pinball company just making awesome high quality remake runs and innovative games like PF.
Even an SE will be an awesome game. I didn't order one but I may grab one when they become available. You are right though, by the time these come there could be a new shiny object of desire.

Even their website is fk up it says MM available and tells you where to buy.

#4104 11 months ago

Wood sign design I am working on. Will likely have several layers so the name and guns are raised from the surface. GZ sign gives you an idea of the detail and quality. Thanks.

8DCA31F1-7B17-4E83-941B-461E43E7B971 (resized).png8DCA31F1-7B17-4E83-941B-461E43E7B971 (resized).pngA3DA8C5A-46AD-40A6-91ED-33D893F7EEDF (resized).jpegA3DA8C5A-46AD-40A6-91ED-33D893F7EEDF (resized).jpeg5B370316-DBAC-46B8-9F49-3DB591E8E610 (resized).jpeg5B370316-DBAC-46B8-9F49-3DB591E8E610 (resized).jpeg
#4105 11 months ago

Looks ace mate.

#4106 11 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Wood sign design I am working on. Will likely have several layers so the name and guns are raised from the surface. GZ sign gives you an idea of the detail and quality. Thanks.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

How big will it be? might need to make 2. haha.

#4107 11 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

good job matching up the font.
Not sure the word pinball is necessary? also the characters used different guns, one was a 1911 and the other a revolver. Little details depending how crazy you want to go on it. lol
looks good!

#4108 11 months ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

Not sure the word pinball is necessary? also the characters used different guns, one was a 1911 and the other a revolver. Little details depending how crazy you want to go on it. lol
looks good!

I was told these are the actual guns used by Vince and Jewels. Will ask the artist.

#4109 11 months ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

How big will it be? might need to make 2. haha.

I think about 18 x 25 inches. Still working out the final design. Will make them available if interested. Thanks.

#4110 11 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

I was told these are the actual guns used by Vince and Jewels. Will ask the artist.

No need.

Wiki to the rescue. Looks like artist is correct, fandango wrong. No revolver in sight.

https://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Pulp_Fiction

Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

looks good!

#4111 11 months ago
Quoted from pinballjah:

Oh you are right, the revolver was stolen from the kids after the burguer scene. Their guns are 1911s I think.

#4113 11 months ago

I really dont care. Guessing is more fun.
What are the guns? Have no time for wikis. Especially if coming from you.
Lol

Edit: I looked. Was not entirely wrong. After all I did not compete in IPSC for almost a decade for nothing.
The star B is 1911 inspired variant chambered in 9mm (not 45). Very similar at a glance. Hence my confusion.

The other one is in fact a 1911.

#4117 11 months ago

So we are good to go with the guns?

#4125 11 months ago

Happy (bad) Mother(s) (flipper) Day....!

Ok... It was a stretch...

Happy Mother's Day!

#4126 11 months ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

Happy (bad) Mother(s) (flipper) Day....!
Ok... It was a stretch...
Happy Mother's Day!

Hopefully next mothers day we will be flippin some pulp.

#4127 11 months ago

Game is officially on test at Enterrium for anyone in the Chicagoland area.

IMG_9340 (resized).pngIMG_9340 (resized).png
#4128 11 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

https://www.enterrium.info/ Schaumburg 2 Woodfield Mall A Schaumburg, IL

Now get their tech support guy one so he can start learning it.

#4129 11 months ago

What’s the potato situation in Schaumburg?

#4130 11 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

https://www.enterrium.info/ Schaumburg 2 Woodfield Mall A Schaumburg, IL
Now get their tech support guy one so he can start learning it.

Yes please!

#4131 11 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

What’s the potato situation in Schaumburg?

I’ve got one plus a backup ready to take tomorrow. Just need to clean the lens off a bit so it can focus.

IMG_6193 (resized).jpegIMG_6193 (resized).jpeg
#4132 11 months ago

Adult mode on or off?

#4133 11 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I’ve got one plus a backup ready to take tomorrow. Just need to clean the lens off a bit so it can focus.
[quoted image]

Slather that bad boy up in canola oil

#4134 11 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Slather that bad boy up in canola oil

Sounds like a night out in Chinatown, “Waikiki style “

#4135 11 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

Has Anyone played this yet at Enterrium yet? Thought there would be some comments on what they liked or disliked.

#4136 11 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Adult mode on or off?

Adult mode is Off. I hear later at night they may try turning in ON to see how people like it. All depends on the amount of Kids.

#4137 11 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Has Anyone played this yet at Enterrium yet? Thought there would be some comments on what they liked or disliked.

Wow. Just played a few games on it. To be fair, I had very high expectations going into it.

And it beat my expectations.

That was a really really fun, cool game to play. Layout is great. Sounds, callouts and music are great. Rules seem easy but I don’t think it’s gonna be easy to do it all in one game.

They got the marketing right. This is a bad mother flipper (in the best possible way).

#4138 11 months ago

Haven't played it yet, but watched streams.

Miserlou is probably the best pinball soundtrack ever.....

#4139 11 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Wow. Just played a few games on it. To be fair, I had very high expectations going into it.
And it beat my expectations.
That was a really really fun, cool game to play. Layout is great. Sounds, callouts and music are great. Rules seem easy but I don’t think it’s gonna be easy to do it all in one game.
They got the marketing right. This is a bad mother flipper (in the best possible way).

EaglePin Do you think it might get old fast? Are the enough shots in your opinion that would make this a keeper? Thx

#4140 11 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

EaglePin Do you think it might get old fast? Are the enough shots in your opinion that would make this a keeper? Thx

I played a few more games after my original post and I liked it even more and more. After the first handful of games I took a break to play some other pins for a bit and then went back to it, and I just wanted to keep playing it more each time. I put up some decent (maybe) scores of 1.7M & 2.8M and some stinkers.

Played both MBs and also played Cast Chaos (really cool light show on that one). I might have had Pulp Fiction Frenzy too, I'm not sure though. I think it's got plenty to shoot for and hold your interest in trying to go for character collect, scene modes, Gimp MB and briefcase MB. And I thought it shot & played, really REALLY well (gotta nudge as the ball comes out of the Roll Scene lane though!).

I thought everything (rules, music, callouts, sounds, light shows) just seems to come together in a really, really great way on this machine. I think this game would stand out great on its own, but for me will also be great at home mixed in with modern LCD pins. Really great balance of having modern tech for lights & sounds with an older style layout & fun rules set. Rules are simple to understand but I thought definitely challenging enough to keep you playing. I don't think it would get old for me at home very soon at all.

When this game was announced I thought it looked really good. But wanted to play it before deciding whether or not to get one. I don't have any doubt I'll be getting one now. I'm not a topper guy anyway so standard version will be good for me. I rate it two flippers up!!!!

#4141 11 months ago

Thanks for the review mate, appreciate you posting.

#4142 11 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I played a few more games after my original post and I liked it even more and more. After the first handful of games I took a break to play some other pins for a bit and then went back to it, and I just wanted to keep playing it more each time. I put up some decent (maybe) scores of 1.7M & 2.8M and some stinkers.
Played both MBs and also played Cast Chaos (really cool light show on that one). I might have had Pulp Fiction Frenzy too, I'm not sure though. I think it's got plenty to shoot for and hold your interest in trying to go for character collect, scene modes, Gimp MB and briefcase MB. And I thought it shot & played, really REALLY well (gotta nudge as the ball comes out of the Roll Scene lane though!).
I thought everything (rules, music, callouts, sounds, light shows) just seems to come together in a really, really great way on this machine. I think this game would stand out great on its own, but for me will also be great at home mixed in with modern LCD pins. Really great balance of having modern tech for lights & sounds with an older style layout & fun rules set. Rules are simple to understand but I thought definitely challenging enough to keep you playing. I don't think it would get old for me at home very soon at all.
When this game was announced I thought it looked really good. But wanted to play it before deciding whether or not to get one. I don't have any doubt I'll be getting one now. I'm not a topper guy anyway so standard version will be good for me. I rate it two flippers up!!!!

Thanks for the review and update. It's going to be a long 5-6 months. I hope not more. I need this to end 2023.

#4143 11 months ago

On preparing for the game to arrive, we need a few mods for us mod guys. LOL.

Anyone had experience with luma legs?? cool looking stuff. If you have please post a picture. I am ordering some for my Alien.

Have a good weekend all.

#4144 11 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

I played a few more games after my original post and I liked it even more and more.

Thank you for your review ! Much appreciated.

#4145 11 months ago

I need to know I have mirror blades and a shaker in my house BEFORE I get my standard.

#4146 11 months ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

Excellent review thank you I have the bad mother edition, not much into toppers, but I would definitely get a shaker and mirror blades for the game if I got a standard

#4147 11 months ago
Quoted from 3pinballs:

Excellent review thank you I have the bad mother edition, not much into toppers, but I would definitely get a shaker and mirror blades for the game if I got a standard

That's my plan, I cannot wait, I'm good with the SE and I hope I get it early, this pin is the first since Ghostbusters that I wanted to buy NIB (regretting not buying it when I had the chance but that's for another thread).

#4148 11 months ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

On preparing for the game to arrive, we need a few mods for us mod guys. LOL.

I’m hoping stumblor creates some, his are in a league of their own.

#4149 11 months ago

wrong guy.

#4150 11 months ago

Does the LE come with Invisiglass?
If not then that’s the first mod I’m buying
I’m not a fan of mirror blades either so if someone makes some decent artblades I’d be in on those
Third, I would like a shooter rod mod, maybe a gimp head?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Trade
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Wanted
There are 7,095 posts in this topic. You are on page 83 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/83?hl=knackers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.