200w (12).gif
dc0aba7ce7e4c1b48559e4f43cf3c2ea.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpeg
20240409_134125 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,095 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 142.
#3951 12 months ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Enjoying the view while having my morning coffee.
[quoted image]

Holy! laminated hey?

#3952 12 months ago

Might be worth tuning into Deadflip on Twitch tonight..

FB6561B7-8BA0-4425-9E5A-9D4105EE9AA2 (resized).jpegFB6561B7-8BA0-4425-9E5A-9D4105EE9AA2 (resized).jpeg
#3953 12 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

[quoted image]

I'd guess that is for later in the week, but no more than 2 days away..

#3954 12 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

[quoted image]

Cool!!!

#3955 12 months ago

I think he streams Wednesday and Friday now, so maybe it’s for Friday? Here is hoping!

Although I’ll personally resist watching too much, really want to discover this one fully myself. I’ve already played it multiple times tho, but saw what I needed to when I did to be happy with my order.

#3956 12 months ago

Repost from the CCr thread.

Pinside_forum_7550877_3365560 (resized).jpgPinside_forum_7550877_3365560 (resized).jpg
#3957 12 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

[quoted image]

I will definitely tune in. Thanks!

#3958 12 months ago

Hype. The potato harvest came early. Hope there is a topper cam

#3959 12 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

[quoted image]

Warmer! Warmer! Disco!

#3960 12 months ago

With all those guests, and on a Friday night..I know I'll end up watching the whole thing now. Surprises are overrated any, plus I suck so not like I'll ever get to every mode anyway

#3961 12 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

[quoted image]

Sweet! Glad I don't have a social life anymore ...

#3962 12 months ago

How many more months are left before shipping?

Hope it comes close to CCr.

#3963 12 months ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

[quoted image]

Yasssss!! At last!

#3964 12 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

12-18 months on the LE's

#3965 12 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

12-18 months on the LE's

Where did you get this info? Just a guess?

#3966 12 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Where did you get this info? Just a guess?

It's a guess...

Quoted from PtownPin:

12-18 months on the LE's

Quoted from PtownPin:

Stern makes more in a few days than CGC can make in a month + they change titles on a dime ....people are smoking crack if they think CGC is going to build 1000 more CCR's and then magically start pumping out PFLE's and MMR's by years end....CGC builds maybe 30-35 games a week, and can possibly hit 40 if some miracle happens at the factory. It just is what it is with CGC....good quality games that may take 1-2 years to arrive...

Quoted from PtownPin:

My guess is Q1 or Q2 next year for LE's ... CGC is 16 months into building CCR's and still needs to build roughly 800 CCR LE's + SE pluses ... if they continue past trends they will build PF SE's first and then the LE's...so u might see a few PF SE's by years end, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Quoted from PtownPin:

My bet is they start shipping LE's in Q1/Q2 of 2024 ... they still have 800 CCRLE's + SE (with topper) games to build before the build any PF.....I think a second line pumping out PF's is a pipe dream ... especially before they get out all the CCR's ... the good news is it will ship at some point, but the end user will never find out when

Quoted from PtownPin:

Maybe, but just do the math...CGC has about 800 more CCRLE's + lets say 300 (its a guess) SE+ games to build. They are building games at about 25-30 games a week. So just CCR builds could take another 36-44 weeks or 8- 10 months. If they then build out PF SE's first (which they usually do) at 1000 units is another 8-9 months. If they then build PF LE's at 1000 units its another 8-9 months.....so unless they have two lines or by some miracle increase capacity its not that far off. This also assumes they don't have part or design issues (like they did with CCR)so not sure its complete BS that it takes them two years to get through all the PF LE builds....

#3967 12 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I've been told Q3 several times now, which only makes sense if there is another dedicated line for production. Hoping this year.

#3968 12 months ago
Quoted from roar:

It's a guess...

Well done sir. Nicely put.

#3969 12 months ago
Quoted from dts:

I've been told Q3 several times now, which only makes sense if there is another dedicated line for production. Hoping this year.

By someone in charge of production?

#3970 12 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

By someone in charge of production?

I wish, from my distributor, who appears close to the guys in Chicago, and from another source.

#3971 12 months ago

Gonna miss the live stream so hope they put it up on channel right away to watch later tonight. Of course my daughter has a play tonight.

#3972 12 months ago
Quoted from dts:

And they also said Regular version first to iron out the kinks then the LEs. And third quarter means starting...

#3973 12 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

And they also said Regular version first to iron out the kinks then the LEs. And third quarter means starting...

Maybe they meant Q3 2024...

#3974 12 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Who is they? That sounds like an odd business strategy, how long would it take to "iron out the kinks"? What kinks? They are the same exact game under the glass, so is it code? Not trying to be difficult, I'm honestly curious what that implies.

#3975 12 months ago

The Reality is after watching the CCR timing its only crazy to expect anything soon. Besides why not set your self up for an exceeding expectations experience.

#3976 12 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I think at TPF CGC said they would start a second line to build Pulp Fiction around Octobet this year.

#3977 12 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

The Reality is after watching the CCR timing its only crazy to expect anything soon. Besides why not set your self up for an exceeding expectations experience.

Everything I've seen/heard is that the CCR delay is a parts issue and should not impact this game. Additionally they already said they were standing up a new line.

#3978 12 months ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

Who is they? That sounds like an odd business strategy, how long would it take to "iron out the kinks"? What kinks? They are the same exact game under the glass, so is it code? Not trying to be difficult, I'm honestly curious what that implies.

Butch said this on I think the Loserkid podcast last week. Operator games and a run of Se’s first, then all the LE’s, then the rest. By “iron out the kinks,” I just think they mean that after they have a number of machines under their belts, everyone on the line will know what they’re doing by rote.

#3979 12 months ago
Quoted from deejaypee:

Butch said this on I think the Loserkid podcast last week. Operator games and a run of Se’s first, then all the LE’s, then the rest. By “iron out the kinks,” I just think they mean that after they have a number of machines under their belts, everyone on the line will know what they’re doing by rote.

Perhaps but from a business model I would think they build the SE first because they have 4 times the orders vs a limited run of 1000 world wide, this helps fund them with enough capital to produce the rest of the machines. I cannot imagine they are learning to build these games on the fly and once they figure it out they build the LE.

#3980 12 months ago

Deadflip stream is great. Everyone playing legitimately looks to be having a blast. Where the tank game stream.. everyone appeared to be just going through the motions...

#3981 12 months ago

The callouts are just amazing, nice to be able to hear it clearly.

#3982 12 months ago

This stream really shows how fn awesome this game is . Home run!

#3983 12 months ago

The stream makes me wonder. When I had the Bill Paxton pin on the floor, it got a lot of complaints about the language. Only one for BBB. And none for my Walking Dead with Cleland audio from the series in it.

I wonder if Pulp Fiction will get any complaints ?

LTG : )

#3984 12 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

The stream makes me wonder. When I had the Bill Paxton pin on the floor, it got a lot of complaints about the language. Only one for BBB. And none for my Walking Dead with Cleland audio from the series in it.

BBB almost seems like it would get you more complaints... Isn't there a mode of about 3 minutes of solid moaning??

#3985 12 months ago

Jack just said shipping 3rd quarter! Not sure if that is the regular version, seems likely.

#3986 12 months ago
Quoted from pinghetto:

BBB almost seems like it would get you more complaints...

Only one some years back. Father with 2 sons around 18 years old. Shooting pool. When they brought the balls in to pay the father said he probably wouldn't come back.

I asked why, in case it was something that needed attention. He said the sounds in that game ( BBB ) he was worried for his sons.

I told him you've got to be fucking kidding. Your kids heard worse on the news today.

#3987 12 months ago

I’ll place a gentlemen’s bet that if you leave it uncensored you will get a complaint. Debating to the timeframe as I know nothing about you location and demographics. Within one year for sure.

#3988 12 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

I’ll place a gentlemen’s bet that if you leave it uncensored you will get a complaint. Debating to the timeframe as I know nothing about you location and demographics. Within one year for sure.

Complaints from Karens means you're doing something right!

#3989 12 months ago
Quoted from cookpins:

I’ll place a gentlemen’s bet that if you leave it uncensored you will get a complaint.

You never know. I'm amazed Negan in my walking dead hasn't gotten complaints. Especially with his "slid my dick down your throat".

#3990 12 months ago

That “What happened here was a miracle and I want you to effin acknowledge it” for the high score is genius

#3991 12 months ago

Stream was great. Game looks like a ton of fun!

#3992 12 months ago

Missed the live stream. Watched a bit. Looked great. Loved seeing the topper in action and how it was synchronized to a song like Comanche

It’s just a fun looking, quick playing game with an audio package that gives you want you want for the theme

#3993 12 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

That is why we bought the game.. About time some useful language true to the theme is used on a pinball machine. I think it will attract people to arcades and pinball halls to play the game!

#3994 12 months ago

Stream was awesome, the game looked fantastic, topper or no topper either way I think this pin is a huge success... 3rd QTR cannot get here fast enough.

#3995 12 months ago

Jack did a great job with camera placement. They opened with just several minutes of a full screen topper shot. He knows what his people want.

#3996 12 months ago

Tonight was a blast, thanks to the whole team for having me!
VOD is up on twitch, but currently uploading to YouTube!

#3997 12 months ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

Tonight was a blast, thanks to the whole team for having me!
VOD is up on twitch, but currently uploading to YouTube!

How good did it feel to absolutely destroy Josh Sharpe basically every game? You are playing well my friend.

Also, the game looks fantastic! Nice stream.

#3998 12 months ago

Light show, audio, layout, and rules all look great. They nailed it here.

#3999 12 months ago

So excited.
The whole team did a fantastic job.
A masterclass!

#4000 12 months ago

Has the stream been uploaded to YouTube yet!?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Wanted
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

Trade
There are 7,095 posts in this topic. You are on page 80 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/80 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.