pasted_image (resized).png
200w (12).gif
dc0aba7ce7e4c1b48559e4f43cf3c2ea.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,097 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 142.
#251 1 year ago

Cant wait till Monday! Honestly more excited about this title than The Godfather.

#252 1 year ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Cant wait till Monday! Honestly more excited about this title than The Godfather.

Typical Pinside arc.Kind of fun to watch of course.

#253 1 year ago

I’d love a pic of the blurred image if anyone has it.

#254 1 year ago
50B8BAA0-E357-4DAC-8938-A7E11D68063A (resized).png50B8BAA0-E357-4DAC-8938-A7E11D68063A (resized).png
#255 1 year ago
075DB5A4-4523-43AA-9AEE-242AF3D9F3BA (resized).jpeg075DB5A4-4523-43AA-9AEE-242AF3D9F3BA (resized).jpeg
#256 1 year ago

What’s all that stuff in the middle at the back? Doesn’t look like single level to me

#257 1 year ago

Looks like photoshopped Lethal Weapon 3 to me.

#258 1 year ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

What’s all that stuff in the middle at the back? Doesn’t look like single level to me

Pops area & metal guide & some backboard plastics. Nothing complicated.

#259 1 year ago

I can't believe we're analyzing this dog shit image that was probably made this crappy on purpose to troll everyone. But it's Saturday, I'm procrastinating doing work that I don't feel like doing, and it's all we have to talk about so I'll bite.

I see sculpts in the back corners, Jules on the left pointing a gun, and also the briefcase in front of Vincent on the right. Maybe it opens to reveal a flasher.

PF (resized).pngPF (resized).png

#260 1 year ago

I saw another image of the box and there’s Butch’s car on the play field

#261 1 year ago
Quoted from MayDave:

Looks like photoshopped Lethal Weapon 3 to me.

I thought it looked like CGC’s Vacation layout more than anything….

4626416E-8211-4CC1-9FF6-58B383238698 (resized).jpeg4626416E-8211-4CC1-9FF6-58B383238698 (resized).jpeg
#262 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

I can't believe we're analyzing this dog shit image that was probably made this crappy on purpose to troll everyone. But it's Saturday, I'm procrastinating doing work that I don't feel like doing, and it's all we have to talk about so I'll bite.
I see sculpts in the back corners, Jules on the left pointing a gun, and also the briefcase in front of Vincent on the right. Maybe it opens to reveal a flasher.
[quoted image]

Who is rumored to be on art for this thing? I know the image is horrible but I’m not feeling it so far.

#263 1 year ago

What else do we see there? Looks like inserts pointing to a pair of standups most likely on each side - above the burger/scoop and on the right above that possible bonus collect gate or target the gun is aiming at/shooting. That spot where the gun is shooting looks to me like that is a gate or just open shot to return to the shooter lane. There a magnet where the gun is shooting, btw? Definitely looks like a circular magnet core, but could just be an insert or art there.

I'm seeing pops in the back below rollover lanes, with a stand-up target far back on the right of the pops that you shoot directly for or can hit off the pops.

Thinking inline drops to the left of the pop area. Maybe another lane/inner orbit between those drops and the pops though?

One more lane maybe with a scoop between right orbit and stand-up target lane/pops?

Left orbit and standard right orbits I think, maybe with spinner(s).

Center middle looks like a 3 bank of drops angled to the right. Some kind of wall or toy sitting above those drops and pops area? Maybe the car someone mentioned, not sure if that supposed to be art or a toy. Wonder if there it's something to shoot or hit behind the drops?

Looks pretty cool to me, I'm hoping the art wows when seen in decent quality though. This definitely feels like DE art currently.

#264 1 year ago

All I'm going to say is this... If they miss on pulp fiction, I'm done with new releases. There is no excuse with this theme. Period.

#265 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

. If they miss on pulp fiction

CGC... going to take years to build !

#266 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

How do you know some are not already built?

#267 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Was thinking the same thing. If all the parts delays were true with CCR topper yadda yadda could have been building these? Likely wishful thinking..but I’ll remain hopeful.

#268 1 year ago

I'm holding out for Swingers Pinball

#269 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

This could be and best way to go, produce and release ...
Sad it's at the expense of those still waiting for CCR to be released .

#270 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Sad it's at the expense of those still waiting for CCR to be released

Unless Play Mechanix Pinball is building them.

We'll find out more as time goes by.

LTG : )

#271 1 year ago

Anyone know if PF will be at the Midwest gaming classic in Milwaukee at the end of the month? TPF is a little far for me

#272 1 year ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Where on Monday?

#273 1 year ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

Where on Monday?

Never been more excited for a Monday that I can remember.

#274 1 year ago
Quoted from TheCoinSlotTC:

Was thinking the same thing. If all the parts delays were true with CCR topper yadda yadda could have been building these? Likely wishful thinking..but I’ll remain hopeful.

Quoted from transprtr4u:

This could be and best way to go, produce and release ...
Sad it's at the expense of those still waiting for CCR to be released .

I am only speculating. Hopefully there are some games ready to go.

#275 1 year ago

a least it's not a pinball machine that looks like a tank

#276 1 year ago

if it’s Mark Ritchie where are the criss-crossing ramps? This can’t be a real image of the game!

#277 1 year ago
Quoted from branlon8:

if it’s Mark Ritchie where are the criss-crossing ramps? This can’t be a real image of the game!

Yet it is. Temper expectations. No ramps to be found in this game. Pretty sure it has no LCD screens either per rumors.

#278 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Except CGC isn’t building it.

#279 1 year ago

From what I can make out, there are 5 main characters featured on the lower playfield - Jules, Mia, Vincent, Jimmie and The Wolf.

Jimmie (Tarantino) and The Wolf (Kietel) are only minor characters, so where is Butch (Willis)? Can't see Marsellus (Rhames) either?

Too fuzzy to tell for certain.

#280 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yet it is. Temper expectations. No ramps to be found in this game. Pretty sure it has no LCD screens either per rumors.

cool, ok, I guess you’re in the know. My only expectation is that the prices of all these new games will be silly. Here’s hoping some will not fulfill this.

#281 1 year ago

I just hear rumblings. I don’t actually know anything.

#282 1 year ago
B11E438F-8854-46BB-BED8-4DA42B4E636A (resized).jpegB11E438F-8854-46BB-BED8-4DA42B4E636A (resized).jpeg
#283 1 year ago

Appears to be set in a Bally 80s cabinet, Ala Scott D type ....

#284 1 year ago

This is going to be fun?

#285 1 year ago

great news! I was already hoping someone would do this theme and my first thought was Dutch Pinball for pulp fiction.
CGC will surely make a great quality game!!!!

#286 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Pretty sure it has no LCD screens either per rumors.

This would be completely ridiculous in 2023.

Snag a killer license but don't use any video assets to integrate the theme. That's a winning formula for sure.

#287 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

This would be completely ridiculous in 2023.
Snag a killer license but don't use any video assets to integrate the theme. That's a winning formula for sure.

Seemed to work for bond 60th! Haha

#288 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Nfw. Really?

The Bond I played had an LCD. But it wasn't that limited version. That's really unbelievable.

I stand corrected. And if true with PF, it's an easy pass.

#289 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Yeah... "work."

#290 1 year ago

Just all rumors and speculation at this point, but I don’t like any of the rumors I’ve heard. Haha

#291 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Just all rumors and speculation at this point, but I don’t like any of the rumors I’ve heard. Haha

What rumors have you heard? Come to the scorer's table and let me know

#292 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Nah. Just spill the beans a few hours early. No one will notice. That way you can be just like lil bro.

#293 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Heard it has flippers and targets and Samuel L Jackson.

#294 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Heard it has flippers and targets and Samuel L Jackson.

IMG_5741 (resized).pngIMG_5741 (resized).png
#295 1 year ago

How many years has the rumor of a Mark Ritchie Pulp Fiction been floating around? I found 6 year old posts on Pinside, so at least that long. Would be hard to imagine such a talented playfield designer wouldn't have something great at this point.

#296 1 year ago

CONFIRMED. it’s a pinball machine.

#297 1 year ago

People have played this already as of last fall. As much as I want some of these rumors to be false, I got a feeling many aren’t. I’m cool with no LCD, let’s keep the DE style rolling and get a modern DMD game!

#298 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

modern DMD game!

I've been assuming it would have the larger DMD that CGC uses rather than a standard LCD. So no high def movie footage.

#299 1 year ago

Tomorrow be like …..

3C77344F-B6DB-48A0-ADEE-E36181438DEE.gif3C77344F-B6DB-48A0-ADEE-E36181438DEE.gif

We happy?

#300 1 year ago

Tough call. Street level. No video assets. It would have to be one heck of a price for me to bite. Kinda stinks one would waste some great ip on a basic game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Wanted
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Trade
There are 7,097 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/6?hl=gorbiie and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.