20240409_134125 (resized).jpg
Drop Damage (not mine) (resized).jpg
PF Damage (not mine) (resized).jpg
IMG_1623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1626 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2914 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 142.
#3301 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

Ha! You in on a PF for your spot?

I was out so missed ordering- saw at TPF and now know that one is NEEDED so I’ll work to acquire eventually!

#3302 1 year ago
Quoted from Wilberto757:

Check out this video at the 2:20 mark, the player collects Jules and you can see an example of multiple characters he started before also flashing along with Jules!
Its a pretty good video to hear some call outs as well; looks like it was filmed on Friday before most of the crowd got in.

Thanks, same machine I played on so I must of just missed noticing this.

Regarding that under PF shot. Looks like all the PF lighting is on that one large "board". Is this common on newer machines? I don't have much under PF experience on anything newer than 2010 except TNA. That means individual PF bulbs cannot be replaced if needed?

#3303 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Thanks, same machine I played on so I must of just missed noticing this.
Regarding that under PF shot. Looks like all the PF lighting is on that one large "board". Is this common on newer machines? I don't have much under PF experience on anything newer than 2010 except TNA. That means individual PF bulbs cannot be replaced if needed?

As I understand previous CGC releases all "individual" LED's consist of three LED's that are all lit at 33%. If one goes bad the other two brighten to compensate. So in theory you should never need to replace a bulb. I asssume PF is something similar.

#3304 1 year ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

sorry that you didn't like the 10% that you could hear at TPF.
I will admit that everything audio wasn't as planned as some elements didn't scale to the 92 db(A) acoustic warzone of TPF and the main play spinner rips ended up too loud. This is being addressed.

again, sorry if you can only appreciate music you have heard on Spotify (you might want to have that looked into). PF has more than 10 custom songs written in the PF style for modes, hurry ups and multiballs by me. Deadpool 11 - PF 15+ (I generally opt for quality over quantity anyway)
Consider this as informative and not defensive.
David

Cheers mate. I was quoting a list of criticisms someone else had made, and my reply was partly in agreement.

I said five songs, because that's all the promotional material i saw listed.

Good news that there are other songs in there, thanks for letting me/us know.

Look forward immensely to playing this game, i think it's the best thought out game released in years.

#3305 1 year ago
Quoted from Wilberto757:

Check out this video at the 2:20 mark, the player collects Jules and you can see an example of multiple characters he started before also flashing along with Jules!
Its a pretty good video to hear some call outs as well; looks like it was filmed on Friday before most of the crowd got in.

This video makes it clear to me what my memories were vs actual. When you hit the saucer, the new lit character is the only one flashing... because it's playing some audio from that character. After the ball returns to play, the sum of characters is flashing. But in real time, without audio, what I saw on the display is 'mia lit' and you look down at playfield, and only Mia is lit... and then you go back into live play where I don't get to look back at the characters as much That different of the character only during the 'event' is what we were picking up on.

And Josh, what I meant about the arrows was the arrows above the top saucer.. they pattern towards filling up, but didn't seem to be significant to collecting the character or not? So what's the arrows above the top saucer for?

These are just woes of playing/seeing a game for the first time in a very very busy show environment. There is no real opportunity to read everything on the playfield up close.. and very little time to discover things on your own. I mean I had to wait 30-45+mins for each play of PF I had.. and you get one play and then go cold again. Obviously much more of this will click as you play more... but it does also provide a unique view into how a game is approached by new players on location. They haven't studied the rules or inserts... they haven't watched an hour of game play.. they may even be audio impaired (location). Will they connect or be lured into things that will give them satisfaction or that hook to come back. That's why I shared my feedback.

That's the crux of the retro game vs the modern 'big toy... make it do something!' kind of feedback. The game has to get the player excited about something and older games had different tools at their disposal.

We will be operating the game and while the theme is a slam dunk, I also want less serious players to get hooked

#3306 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Bullshit , that's what they said about The Hobbit and Pirates.

Gun's and Roses LE is currently $17,480 from Paul new.

There are plenty listed on facebook with low plays and some mods lately for under $15k and some for under $14k.

I didn't lose much/anything on mine, but it was one of the first to be listed second hand here and there was still a long wait on new then. Plus i did a swap for a MMr that i sold for what GnR owed me.

My Hobbit i bought and sold used and did not lose money on.

#3307 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And Josh, what I meant about the arrows was the arrows above the top saucer.. they pattern towards filling up, but didn't seem to be significant to collecting the character or not? So what's the arrows above the top saucer for?

The arrows only signify the value the character is worth (3000 per arrow up to 15k max).

#3308 1 year ago

I believe the significance of the Characters flashing or being solid has to do with if the Characters carry over from ball to ball. If they're flashing, you lose them. To turn them solid you need to hit a stand up in the pop cluster to "hold them"

I think the saucer arrows are mostly just for the skill shot, and possibly tracking progress later in some of the modes that make you shoot the saucer multiple times?

Maybe there should be a small point bonus if you can time the ball entering the saucer when the arrow is blue. Add a few more base points to the jackpot for Cast MB or something.

Conceptually, I like the risk-reward of trying to collect multiple cast members at once, but at the risk of losing all that progress towards the cast multiball

#3309 1 year ago

Got MMR Royal Edition, EHOH40Th, or perhaps a Batman SLE lying around? Perhaps a fully restored BBB? Well you can trade it this guy for his PFLE spot. Good lord!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154385

I did notice some new offers of deposit + $3K for an LE spot since TPF. The LE FOMO is just so silly. Just buy the SE and enjoy the game!

#3310 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I believe the significance of the Characters flashing or being solid has to do with if the Characters carry over from ball to ball. If they're flashing, you lose them. To turn them solid you need to hit a stand up in the pop cluster to "hold them"

The Cast Held arrow signifies whether the solid cast members are held or not.

Blinking = lit, Solid = collected, is the whole rule. They all disappear end of ball if you don't hold or collect them all.

#3311 1 year ago

It comes down to what you are willing to pay for the topper. There are a few other differences but they are minor. $1500 difference in LE v SE plus premium you pay resale.

#3312 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Now that the fomo is gone and people realize this is just a pedestrian game, I think people should start cancelling their LE orders. (Please send me a pm if you do)

Out of all the new releases, Pulp fiction still looks the most fun to me. Foo Fighters is definitely

Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Got MMR Royal Edition, EHOH40Th, or perhaps a Batman SLE lying around? Perhaps a fully restored BBB? Well you can trade it this guy for his PFLE spot. Good lord!
I did notice some new offers of deposit + $3K for an LE spot since TPF. The LE FOMO is just so silly. Just buy the SE and enjoy the game!

Guys just a flipper looking for scraps. Why else would someone keep buying these games without playing them and flipping them before they take possession. Wish distributors would flag these people. If it is a distributor, wish the manufacturers would stop using these people to sell their games.

Screenshot_20230327_121423_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230327_121423_Chrome (resized).jpg
#3313 1 year ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Thats how the world works. You are a good customer and you asked to be in. Why do care what he thinks. Who the f cares. Let him build up a relationship and worry about. You did your part and you got the game.

Agree, my post was an overreaction. “I worked hard to get this game!” Lol. Incredibly privileged to even consider buying one of these things, let alone 20.

#3314 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Contrarian Impressions:
I was just wondering if there are any other visitors to this thread whose enthusiasm for PF was actually diminished in response to the gameplay clips from TPF.
Yeah, it looked cool, but...
1. LONG ball times
2. Limited shots
3. No magnet action
4. Uncharacteristically bad (for David Thiel) sound effects
5. Repetitive gameplay (every festival goer who played the game seemed to start Briefcase Boogie MB)
6. Ugly/unimaginative use of RGB insert and GI lighting (All green? Yuck!)
7. Too many callouts from too many sources
8. Repetitive/limited music tracks
9. A good looking topper that is still, well, dull
10. A peculiar absence of Butch (did Willis and QT have a falling out?)
11. No real skill shots
12. Art that is "hand drawn" but still not exceptional
Is it fair to nitpick? Perhaps not, but we don't all have to be on the hype train.
I like the movie a lot, and I like CGC's commitment to quality a lot, and I was super jazzed to learn more about this game, but I'm much less excited about it now, after TPF, than I was before it. Of course playing it is the only way to make a fair judgement, but these are my *impressions*. Nothing more and nothing less. Am I the only one?

I’m sure everyone here and everyone involved in the project are grown up enough to accept justified, unbiased criticism, but most of those points you make are ridiculous. Posts like these give me the impression some people feel the need to justify their purchases by trying to put down games they didn’t purchase?

#3315 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Gun's and Roses LE is currently $17,480 from Paul new.
There are plenty listed on facebook with low plays and some mods lately for under $15k and some for under $14k.
I didn't lose much/anything on mine, but it was one of the first to be listed second hand here and there was still a long wait on new then. Plus i did a swap for a MMr that i sold for what GnR owed me.
My Hobbit i bought and sold used and did not lose money on.

Time will tell how the prices will pan out but I don't know why people expect a pin to go up in value while it's in stock and available nib .

#3316 1 year ago
Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

curious how this would pan out. some distros stated if you tried to sell/trade your spot, they'd cancel your order.

#3317 1 year ago
Quoted from screaminr:

Time will tell how the prices will pan out but I don't know why people expect a pin to go up in value while it's in stock and available nib .

If you can hold on for years anything can happen but if you aren't loving your GNR or TS4 machine after 2-3 years you are going to take a substantial $$ hit. Every distributor is stuck with inventory on these 2 games. GF will almost certainly be the same so just need to be sure you love it for along time.

#3318 1 year ago

PF SE is a good substitute for LE and it is unlimited. Therefore huo SE’s should sell for less than msrp during production. The LE’s appear to have more demand than supply and will likely trade hands at MSRP+. Some could resell for MSRP but most will be at a premium.

I don’t think one PF LE will be delivered by April 1, 2024. So for the next six months nothing. Then six months of SE owners getting their machines. By then the LE Buyers will be whipped into a frenzy to get their games. The top version of the game and LE Buyers are treated worse than dirt.

Also I just had a thought. PF SE will be eligible for the 2023 TWIPY’s. However, PF LE will be eligible for the 2024 TWIPY’s. Now the 2024 TWIPY winners will be announced at TPF in March 2025. So all this is to say, 2 years from now we may be learning that PF LE won the 2024 TWIPY. Mind blown.

#3319 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

If you can hold on for years anything can happen but if you aren't loving your GNR or TS4 machine after 2-3 years you are going to take a substantial $$ hit. Every distributor is stuck with inventory on these 2 games. GF will almost certainly be the same so just need to be sure you love it for along time.

Maybe , maybe not but I don't care , I buy games because I like them , not to make money on them .

#3320 1 year ago

My GnR aint going anywhere. Love it more since i changed the difficulty settings in the menu.

It feels like a different game completely, no more MB flailing.

Cannot wait to get my PF LE, never been so excited to get somethin..lol
Hope the team don't change a god damn thing, it looked and sounded incredible from the footage peeps have shown.

#3321 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

If that’s how you feel about the game, why even be on the hype thread? Move on.

Nah, screw that. First people aren't allowed to say anything negative in an owner's club, and now hype threads should be free of criticism? Maybe delicate fanboys need to start private facebook groups for each game where you can vet membership and police opinions above & beyond the level of pinside moderation.

Actually I think those facebook groups already exist. I see them suggested but never join.

#3322 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Nah, screw that. First people aren't allowed to say anything negative in an owner's club, and now hype threads should be free of criticism? Maybe delicate fanboys need to start private facebook groups for each game where you can vet membership and police opinions above & beyond the level of pinside moderation.
Actually I think those facebook groups already exist. I see them suggested but never join.

I'm with this guy. I love the game, but i want to look at it in it's entirety.

Bullying people and telling them their view is not welcome if they don't agree with the majority is like being in a cubby house with ten year old's making up the rules.

This is much different than some troll who says the game is shit because their favourite company made a 'better' one.

#3323 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Bullying people and telling them their view is not welcome if they don't agree with the majority is like being in a cubby house with ten year old's making up the rules. This is much different than some troll who says the game is shit because their favourite company made a 'better' one.

No idea what a cubby house is but I'm with this guy.

#3324 1 year ago
Quoted from daudioguy:

sorry that you didn't like the 10% that you could hear at TPF.
I will admit that everything audio wasn't as planned as some elements didn't scale to the 92 db(A) acoustic warzone of TPF and the main play spinner rips ended up too loud. This is being addressed.

again, sorry if you can only appreciate music you have heard on Spotify (you might want to have that looked into). PF has more than 10 custom songs written in the PF style for modes, hurry ups and multiballs by me. Deadpool 11 - PF 15+ (I generally opt for quality over quantity anyway)
Consider this as informative and not defensive.
David

David don’t listen to the one of critics. You’re a huge reason why so many people are pumped for this game. Thanks for your contribution to this pin man. 99% of us are stoked!

#3326 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

People should be able to say anything on the owners forum. The hype thread is for people hyped about the game. To come and crap all over it is like joining a Vegan forum to tell them how crappy being a vegan is. If you’re not hyped for it, that’s totally cool. But why go on the hype forum? I don’t get it.

#3327 1 year ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Out of all the new releases, Pulp fiction still looks the most fun to me. Foo Fighters is definitely

Guys just a flipper looking for scraps. Why else would someone keep buying these games without playing them and flipping them before they take possession. Wish distributors would flag these people. If it is a distributor, wish the manufacturers would stop using these people to sell their games. [quoted image]

The impatient buyers are the ones that should be flagged for paying over MSRP on this game.

If flipper smell a nickel of profit they jump in like a pack of hyenas

#3328 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

People should be able to say anything on the owners forum. The hype thread is for people hyped about the game. To come and crap all over it is like joining a Vegan forum to tell them how crappy being a vegan is. If you’re not hyped for it, that’s totally cool. But why go on the hype forum? I don’t get it.

That’s just not the way it is. The owners forum is all positive.

When you’ve been around here long enough you will learn to not care what anybody else thinks unless it’s someone you respect like me.

Go with the flow and have fun with it!

After 18 months I’m finally getting my Cactus LE on Wednesday!

Worth the wait! I retract my frustration with Doug at CGC.

#3329 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

No idea what a cubby house is but I'm with this guy.

Likely to have a sign out the front 'No Girls/Boys Allowed!'

You are probably gunna want to know the password too.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Quoted from Kenswift:

The hype thread is for people to understand and see a game as it's released, and talk about it's features (and drawbacks) nothing more.

While i agree with you, as stated above, that people coming in and crapping on the game for no reason except to spoil others enjoyment should be policed by the other participants, the fallacy that the thread should only be used for 100% positive comments is completely flawed.

#3330 1 year ago

I wanted an LE, just missed out by about 30 minutes, I was hoping the distributor would find one from their allocation as they were still counting requests. They did not so I just put a deposit on an SE. This is a great theme and I like what I've seen from the game play and what I heard from the sound. I started in the hobby in 2004 and this will be my 1st NIB. This PF pin makes me smile watching the videos.

#3331 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

So, you think hype threads should actually just be commercial threads? Lol... The manufacturers would love that... I am glad you are excited for the game, I am too, and I'm in on an LE. But if people crapping on games bother you, it's going to be a looooong wait for your PF when they finally roll off the line (hopefully) sometime next year.

Pinside arguments on hype threads are often like two strippers fighting/wrestling... No matter who comes out on top, the only real winners are the ones watching on the sidelines.

#3332 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

No - The hype threads are an evolution of consolidating all the needs that would pop up once a game is pretty much known to be coming. "Hype" is about all the BUZZ - not just pumping or happy thoughts. The evolution is you have these 'rumor' style threads or 'whats next'... and then once a title is announced or pretty much locked it, the conversation would shift to one of these 'hype' threads.. which were a consolidation instead of having a different thread every other day a new video were posted, or new tidbit was released. All the happenings, news, buzz, etc about a specific UPCOMING title.

Owner threads were created to insulate the threads from all the noise from the peanut gallery about a game and focus on the stakeholders in the games once games were in the wild. Because often people couldn't just stop derailing threads with stuff that wasn't really relevant to an audience just looking for help with their actual game. Hence, owners clubs were focused on people actually dealing with their games - and less about what everyone else thought about some title. Again, nothing about 'only happy thoughts' - but focused on the topic of actually OWNING THE GAME or dealing with it.

hype in this context isn't 'positive buzz only'. It's all the activity in the hobby around a title before it hits the streets and for the general discussion around it even post launch.

#3333 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Likely to have a sign out the front 'No Girls/Boys Allowed!'
You are probably gunna want to know the password too.
[quoted image]

The hype thread is for people to understand and see a game as it's released, and talk about it's features (and drawbacks) nothing more.
While i agree with you, as stated above, that people coming in and crapping on the game for no reason except to spoil others enjoyment should be policed by the other participants, the fallacy that the thread should only be used for 100% positive comments is completely flawed.

People can do whatever they want. Hard for me to wrap my head around why someone wants to take the time to list reasons he doesn’t like a game, dogging it out on a forum that the game creators are even on, and they haven’t even played it and are going by potatocam videos in most cases. Like someone’s forcing them to buy a game they don’t want. Anyway- moving on. Haters gonna hate I guess.

#3334 1 year ago
Quoted from Jason_Jehosaphat:

Contrarian Impressions:
I was just wondering if there are any other visitors to this thread whose enthusiasm for PF was actually diminished in response to the gameplay clips from TPF.
Yeah, it looked cool, but...
1. LONG ball times
2. Limited shots
3. No magnet action
4. Uncharacteristically bad (for David Thiel) sound effects
5. Repetitive gameplay (every festival goer who played the game seemed to start Briefcase Boogie MB)
6. Ugly/unimaginative use of RGB insert and GI lighting (All green? Yuck!)
7. Too many callouts from too many sources
8. Repetitive/limited music tracks
9. A good looking topper that is still, well, dull
10. A peculiar absence of Butch (did Willis and QT have a falling out?)
11. No real skill shots
12. Art that is "hand drawn" but still not exceptional
Is it fair to nitpick? Perhaps not, but we don't all have to be on the hype train.
I like the movie a lot, and I like CGC's commitment to quality a lot, and I was super jazzed to learn more about this game, but I'm much less excited about it now, after TPF, than I was before it. Of course playing it is the only way to make a fair judgement, but these are my *impressions*. Nothing more and nothing less. Am I the only one?

When you can acknowledge these points and still want the game, not nitpicks, because of theme and potential we are willing to get past most of it

Nothing about buying pins today is rational

#3335 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No - The hype threads are an evolution of consolidating all the needs that would pop up once a game is pretty much known to be coming. "Hype" is about all the BUZZ - not just pumping or happy thoughts. The evolution is you have these 'rumor' style threads or 'whats next'... and then once a title is announced or pretty much locked it, the conversation would shift to one of these 'hype' threads.. which were a consolidation instead of having a different thread every other day a new video were posted, or new tidbit was released. All the happenings, news, buzz, etc about a specific UPCOMING title.
Owner threads were created to insulate the threads from all the noise from the peanut gallery about a game and focus on the stakeholders in the games once games were in the wild. Because often people couldn't just stop derailing threads with stuff that wasn't really relevant to an audience just looking for help with their actual game. Hence, owners clubs were focused on people actually dealing with their games - and less about what everyone else thought about some title. Again, nothing about 'only happy thoughts' - but focused on the topic of actually OWNING THE GAME or dealing with it.
hype in this context isn't 'positive buzz only'. It's all the activity in the hobby around a title before it hits the streets and for the general discussion around it even post launch.

Hype means to promote by the way. Just sayin

#3336 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

Hard for me to wrap my head around why someone wants to take the time to list reasons he doesn’t like a game

Because they’re bored on the toilet or killing time between meetings. Or at least that’s my excuse.

#3337 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

People should be able to say anything on the owners forum.

There’s no such thing as an owners forum. They are called club threads, and overtly negative posts, or trolling is definitely prohibited and monitored more closely in them.

If you’re spending time in a club thread it’s because you’ve already established that you like, own, or are interested in the game in some way.

#3338 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

People can do whatever they want. Hard for me to wrap my head around why someone wants to take the time to list reasons he doesn’t like a game, dogging it out on a forum that the game creators are even on, and they haven’t even played it and are going by potatocam videos in most cases. Like someone’s forcing them to buy a game they don’t want. Anyway- moving on. Haters gonna hate I guess.

That's one slanted view of what the guy said anyway.

Nothing like what i read that he typed though.

If he hadn't of listed some of the points he did, and i hadn't responded to them, i wouldn't know (and i assume a lot of others wouldn't either) that there were more than the 5 songs listed in all the promotional material.
Thanks to making that point, we had David come in and correct us both and enlighten others who may not have known.

#3339 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Because they’re bored on the toilet or killing time between meetings. Or at least that’s my excuse.

Or killing time during meetings. That's my excuse. LOL

#3340 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

It's ONE of the definitions yes - but does not define how these threads have evolved on pinside. If you're looking for a circle-jerk, this ain't it.

#3341 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

It also means excited.

JesusNowYouGotMeUpvotingFuckingFlynnibusPunkin

#3342 1 year ago

Do you guys think we need haters club threads? Because that’s what I’m hearing

#3344 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Do you guys think we need haters club threads? Because that’s what I’m hearing

No, we think we need less filters, censorship and protectionism.

#3345 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

No, we think we need less filters, censorship and protectionism.

h8r

#3346 1 year ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3347 1 year ago

I cannot believe all the uproar over one post of almost 4,000 that was contrarian to all the optimism and it was not even negative or trolling, just someone sharing their thoughts in a perfectly fine manner. I read it, thought, “hmm, that’s interesting” then moved on. I am a fan of this game and everything I’ve seen but I can handle other views. Maybe the younger crowd is rubbing off and we have a lot of new middle-aged snowflakes. It’s a forum, people say all kinds of stuff; maybe it’s not in your imagined scope of the thread, but as long as it’s not incendiary, I can’t understand why grown adults would whine about it.

#3348 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Maybe the younger crowd is rubbing off and we have a lot of new middle-aged snowflakes

Makes you nostalgic for the RGP days when you would have been shredded for even suggesting a hype thread, much less trying to keep it positive LOL.

#3349 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

I cannot believe all the uproar over one post of almost 4,000 that was contrarian to all the optimism and it was not even negative or trolling, just someone sharing their thoughts in a perfectly fine manner. I read it, thought, “hmm, that’s interesting” then moved on. I am a fan of this game and everything I’ve seen but I can handle other views. Maybe the younger crowd is rubbing off and we have a lot of new middle-aged snowflakes. It’s a forum, people say all kinds of stuff; maybe it’s not in your imagined scope of the thread, but as long as it’s not incendiary, I can’t understand why grown adults would whine about it.

Can't believe anyone is surprised by anything on Pinside after 10 years.

#3350 1 year ago

PF LE sucks and is overrated. And overpriced.

PM me so I can take your spot.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 67 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.