IMG_8236.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200w (12).gif
dc0aba7ce7e4c1b48559e4f43cf3c2ea.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 142.
#2901 1 year ago

Fuckin epic!
I heard a gagged Marcellus

#2902 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

check out the big brain on brad- freaking epic.

I agree. Even if the character's name is Brett, I will go to my grave believing that Jules was giving props to all the Brads out there in the world.

#2903 1 year ago

Ok, that is my kind of pin. Thanks for the video.

You son of a bitch, I'm in! Ordering an SE tomorrow.

#2904 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

more footage of my buddy stumblor and I having a two player, we are both in for an LE and we are both super excited! Shot this with my gimbal which is playing up a little so there might be some last minute potato cam.

Have you seen a PF banner around, like the one that may come with the LE?

#2905 1 year ago

pulp topper.

#2906 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Have you seen a PF banner around, like the one that may come with the LE?

yes I think so I'll get a photo.

#2907 1 year ago

Sounds effects are very 50s.
Love everything, this will be my best pin for sure!

#2908 1 year ago

Here's another keychain alternative.

Screenshot_20230324_172738_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230324_172738_Gallery (resized).jpg
#2909 1 year ago

Hundreds of pinsiders at TPF, and Neil is the video rockstar. Good job man. We appreciate it

Now stop showing the topper. My kids need braces and I don't like them as much as my wife thinks I do...

#2910 1 year ago

let me know if there is anything else you need to see.

#2911 1 year ago

Good job LFS. thanks

#2912 1 year ago

Show us that bounce back again!

#2913 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

more footage of my buddy stumblor and I having a two player, we are both in for an LE and we are both super excited! Shot this with my gimbal which is playing up a little so there might be some last minute potato cam.

Looks nice and brutal. And no save post installed? As it should be.

#2914 1 year ago

anyone that isnt in able to give us their opinion? dont see that much going on, besides the great callouts and music....I hope I'm wrong.

#2915 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

anyone that isnt in able to give us their opinion? dont see that much going on, besides the great callouts and music....I hope I'm wrong.

Absolutely beautiful machine, with what looks like fun factor and theme immersion.

Hope to find one one day.

#2916 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

It comes down to what you want. Do you want 45 minute games? Are you trying to beat 20 modes? This isn't for you

I want to play a 10 minute game with my wife, compete for top score, and have a laugh and be entertained along the way.

This is that game.

#2917 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

It comes down to what you want. Do you want 45 minute games? Are you trying to beat 20 modes? This isn't for you
I want to play a 10 minute game with my wife, compete for top score, and have a laugh and be entertained along the way.
This is that game.

100s of games that fill that void, besides them integration does PF bring anything else to the table?

#2918 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

100s of games that fill that void, besides them integration does PF bring anything else to the table?

It’s a single level game but with a modern feel. What more can it do? Guaranteed it’s the only game that brings Pulp Fiction to the table.

#2919 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

No

#2920 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

What the other guys said above and also i may be wrong but I don’t think many modes were started except for briefcase multi Ball and maybe one other?

#2921 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Don't know, I don't have one yet.

But for us, it IS the theme. And how they integrated it.

Music, call outs,

Quoted from mtdouble:

The theme integration is fire. That is all it takes.

Whirlwind is decent, but I will opt for Pulp Fiction. And it is HOW they fill the void. I will take my burger with a dose of "SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME MOTHERFUCKER!"

Your void and my void may be different, and that is fine. I just want mine to be edgy, I need to feel.

#2922 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

100s of games that fill that void

Go buy one of those 100s instead then. Sounds like you've got a lot of choice and shouldn't have any trouble finding one, great position to be in.

#2923 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

What were you hoping for? I mean besides a brand new retro styled game that is beautiful, has a top theme, integrates it well and is fun to play?

The tank thing is suppossed to give reacharounds and serve ice cream, this can't compete with that.

#2924 1 year ago

Let's be honest, it's the theme (and for some the topper), and the overall package. Does it revolutionize anything? probably not. It's an old style game with a modern flair. Bond 60th is basically the same thing, minus what I would consider the flair and twice the price. Just happens that's not a theme I'm interested in, but PF is. I love everything about it.

#2925 1 year ago

It oozes taste and style. That puts it on a very short list of pins in my book.

#2926 1 year ago

I must say the topper doesn't really do Uma justice, she's such a POA!!

#2927 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

Just wait to play a SE and decide for yourself. No rush on those.

#2928 1 year ago
Quoted from jackd104:

It oozes taste and style. That puts it on a very short list of pins in my book.

Yep, you either get cool or you don't.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#2929 1 year ago

Are you trying to say it’s just a pinball machine? (☉_☉)

#2930 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

I believe it's like those 100s of games but with more modern rules. There's modes, collecting the cast, mini wizard modes and devine intervention. So I believe it's a there's enough in there to keep you hooked as it will play well to casual players.

#2931 1 year ago

Happy Friday mf's

FB_IMG_1679698687925 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1679698687925 (resized).jpg
#2932 1 year ago
Quoted from mtdouble:

I'm not in yet but I'm also not there to test the game for myself. I missed out on an LE so I have my eyes on the SE (unless something changes in the LE market) honestly, if this was not Pulp Fiction, with the awesome theme, call outs and music, I would probably pass. Based on the 5 minutes of game play I've viewed, everything comes together perfectly (art, theme and sound) and makes me want it for my collection. Sure, it may not be the deepest rule set by todays standards but I can tell you when I have friends over it will be huge hit. I'm excited for this pin!

#2933 1 year ago

Question: the video shows shot suggestion of what to do next on the display. Did other games from that era use the display in that way?

#2934 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

I don't understand what deez is.
I'm on mdma right now. And brownies, and 20 beers.
Oh, had a fat joint of hyg too. And the sun's still up.
Figure i'll play some pinball, i've been told i don't play enough. I'll stick with the front five tonight.
[quoted image]
HereTillJunePunkin

Gryzz will clue you in.

20 beers Mate! My man.

I’m on my way now.

I need to play more pinball too. Casita just finished.

I have an original green LE Alien I bought from your mate Wayne down under.

Been working on my chipping and putting

171D0A40-411B-4C9B-8C0C-A78AF9DAE0C8 (resized).jpeg171D0A40-411B-4C9B-8C0C-A78AF9DAE0C8 (resized).jpegDE67A0B3-006E-4CAE-A010-C3DEB8347973 (resized).jpegDE67A0B3-006E-4CAE-A010-C3DEB8347973 (resized).jpeg
#2935 1 year ago

An update for those waiting on a Cactus!

My LE is on the truck and will be here next week.

I hear it’s worth the wait

Back on the love train again

#2936 1 year ago

Early word out of TPF is that Pulp Fiction is killer!

#2937 1 year ago

It may seem pedestrian on the surface, but this pin is some next level shit. Especially if you love PF

#2938 1 year ago

MACHETE COMB!

#2939 1 year ago

My buddy isn’t a Pulp Fan. He’s never even seen the movie. I asked him to check it out and this is what he said. He’s not easy to please.

157597DA-784F-4037-B98D-3AA7E079F0A3 (resized).jpeg157597DA-784F-4037-B98D-3AA7E079F0A3 (resized).jpeg
#2940 1 year ago

Do the orbit shot ever go all the way around? I have watched several minutes of the awesome TPF captured videos, but I have yet to see the gates open to have a nice screaming opposite orbit return. The ball always seems to end up in the pops.

#2941 1 year ago

I am sure there is a mode(can’t remember the name of it) where you shoot orbits, and they fully open, and have to build up to 146mph. Each spin on the spinner is 1mph.

Quoted from RobF:

Do the orbit shot ever go all the way around? I have watched several minutes of the awesome TPF captured videos, but I have yet to see the gates open to have a nice screaming opposite orbit return. They always end up in the pops.

#2942 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

Do the orbit shot ever go all the way around? I have watched several minutes of the awesome TPF captured videos, but I have yet to see the gates open to have a nice screaming opposite orbit return. The ball always seems to end up in the pops.

Yes. The Drive Fast rule opens them up.

Go down a return lane that is lit and it'll light the opposite orbit.

There's a player choice here as you have to avoid completing your Bonus X lanes in order to light the Drive Fast rule. I assume most players are simply trying to complete their 1-2-3-4 lanes without realizing it costs them the Drive Fast rule to do so.

#2943 1 year ago
Quoted from Sandman454:

Each spin on the spinner is 1mph.

Successive orbits actually make the MPH grow faster (1 mph per spin, then 2, then 3 ... Up to 5 MPH per spin if you can keep it humming around).

#2944 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Yes. The Drive Fast rule opens them up.
Go down a return lane that is lit and it'll light the opposite orbit.
There's a player choice here as you have to avoid completing your Bonus X lanes in order to light the Drive Fast rule. I assume most players are simply trying to complete their 1-2-3-4 lanes without realizing it costs them the Drive Fast rule to do so.

Awesome. Thanks for detail. I am looking forward to playing it.

#2945 1 year ago

Anyone see the magnet grab in the video?

#2946 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Happy Friday mf's [quoted image]

Trejo is one BAD ASS MO FO!! That's F'n hilarious

#2947 1 year ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Trejo is one BAD ASS MO FO!! That's F'n hilarious

CHRISTMAS CANT COME SOON ENOUGH

#2948 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

My buddy isn’t a Pulp Fan. He’s never even seen the movie. I asked him to check it out and this is what he said. He’s not easy to please.
[quoted image]

It is getting tons of buzz. I think there will be a big rush to get them.

#2949 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

there will be a big rush.

1136307 (resized).jpg1136307 (resized).jpg
#2950 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

It is getting tons of buzz. I think there will be a big rush to get them.

Glad I got my SE order in and confirmed earlier this week. It will still be a hell of a wait though.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Trade
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 59 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/59?hl=sluggo39 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.