200w (12).gif
dc0aba7ce7e4c1b48559e4f43cf3c2ea.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpeg
20240409_134125 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,095 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 142.
#2401 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Lol.
This mf can get down under deez

21318657-3E10-4B32-8B0F-2AB1BAC0D5E4 (resized).jpeg21318657-3E10-4B32-8B0F-2AB1BAC0D5E4 (resized).jpeg
#2402 1 year ago

If your biggest reason for buying a pin is the topper, you obviously don't play much pinball.

#2403 1 year ago

Right now a bunch of guys here are like race cars in the red

#2404 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

If your biggest reason for buying a pin is the topper, you obviously don't play much pinball.

One, i haven't bought the pin

Two, i would never say my biggest reason for buying it is the topper and never have, if i had indeed bought it.

Three, the pin is cool, and the topper is cool. The pin is cool without the topper, and it is cooler with it.

Now i'm back to being a newb again, cause if i don't agree with what you say, then i don't play much pinball.

The rest of the drunken abuse you can have by yourself, i have no interest in the rudeness.

#2405 1 year ago

DRUNKEN ABUSE
new band name called it

#2406 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

i have no interest in the rudeness.

This is the first track off our new album
--BB

#2408 1 year ago

I saw Gryszzz play Drunken Abuse live. The show sucked, “drunken abuse” is how I’d describe what that man did to the microphone but I got two free drinks with my ticket so it wasn’t all bad. Three stars, would go see him suck again.

#2409 1 year ago

I'm not even drunk yet. Give the abuse a chance!

#2410 1 year ago

In before the eject

#2411 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Newsflash: you don't play the topper.

Says you...you can't tell me what to do!

#2412 1 year ago

45 new posts....I thought maybe Sam Jackson was going to appear as a hologram out of the game and be like "Play Again Muthrfuckr!"

#2413 1 year ago

Commercial break

#2414 1 year ago

I’ll be at TPF. It’s practically in my fucking back yard. Well, if my backyard was next to IKEA in a soulless, shitty burb halfway to Oklahoma. Nevertheless I will be there Thursday setting up a couple machines we are dragging over, so that we can play the games Saturday night without standing in line all goddamned day. I’ll try to bird dog PF on Thursday and sweet talk my way onto it. I’ll report back when I get my hands on it.

#2415 1 year ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

If they did add a mini gamer to the topper, I wonder what it would look like. Maybe a rhythm game where you tap the flipper buttons to music while they dance? But nah…doesn’t need it.

I’m putting a large glass bell over mine with a mini fan and floating sparkles.

#2416 1 year ago

Hmm mini topper game. I just keep going back to the syringe. Dartboard? Moving Dartboard? Hit the injection site!

#2418 1 year ago

Trying to find info on the PF CoinUP online connectivity - turning up with ZILCH so far..... Not that it matters, but it would be good to know...

COINUP (resized).pngCOINUP (resized).png
#2419 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I mean, was Tripe Pinball taken? Entrails Pinball? Chopped Liver Pinball? Something more specifically Australian would have been cooler. Ute Pinball, I dunno lol

The folks at Haggis had an ideal name awaiting them for a pinball company. World under glass essentially equates metaphorically with land down under.

The Land Under Glass Pinball Company, LLC

#2420 1 year ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Haggis had an ideal name awaiting them for a pinball company. World under glass essentially equates metaphorically with land down under.
The Land Under Glass Pinball Company, LLC

We don't have LLCs in Australia. If it's a private company, then it would be PTY LTD

#2421 1 year ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

We don't have LLCs in Australia. If it's a private company, then it would be PTY LTD

Company, Corporation, LLC, PTY LTD-----whatever----it's the name itself that matters.

#2422 1 year ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Company, Corporation, LLC, PTY LTD-----whatever----it's the name itself that matters.

I think they are two bucks.

I got a couple anyway.

Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Doesn't have to be.

#2423 1 year ago

Anyway, back on topic -- COINUP online connectivity!!!! I am hoping this is the way owners / operators can interact with the machine to get to the settings / configurations / troubleshooting.

#2424 1 year ago

If love is a red dress, hang me in rags.
The dark horse of the soundtrack.

#2425 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I don’t play much pinball, but I do love me some Pulp Fiction. Some snaps from my basement.

88DDC807-F101-4C0C-874D-D8C1E5FD5530 (resized).jpeg88DDC807-F101-4C0C-874D-D8C1E5FD5530 (resized).jpeg
#2426 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Newsflash: you don't play the topper.

CNN Update, You don’t play the artwork either, but people seem to care about that too.

#2427 1 year ago

Lol why you pick CNN humble brag mf
I dig it the most though.

#2428 1 year ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Lol why you pick CNN humble brag mf
I dig it the most though.

On a serious note, there’s a reason people paid 3k for a BKSOR Topper. It’s because that shlt was cool AF. This one is right behind it.

#2429 1 year ago

Solid tunes.
128287329_web1_CK2 (resized).jpeg128287329_web1_CK2 (resized).jpeg

For whatever reason I'm unable to quote Gryzzzzzzzz. Has he been bumped already?

#2430 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

I don’t play much pinball, but I do love me some Pulp Fiction. Some snaps from my basement

Amazing art; get a Pulp Fiction pinball machine. Play more pinball

#2431 1 year ago

Appears we have some true PF fans on here going to TPF.
Please give us your thoughts, hope they don’t have pins set to bleep mode.

#2432 1 year ago

Apart from voltage, is there any restriction to PF working in New Zealand? We do not have a distributor here and the Oz one has sold out of LE’s already.

Skippy2904

#2433 1 year ago
Quoted from Skippy2904:

Apart from voltage, is there any restriction to PF working in New Zealand? We do not have a distributor here and the Oz one has sold out of LE’s already.
Skippy2904

I think the USA has sold out too..

Good luck.

#2434 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Good luck.

CGC contact page does not work either so cannot ask them.

Skippy2904

#2435 1 year ago
Quoted from Skippy2904:

CGC contact page does not work either so cannot ask them.
Skippy2904

Try PPS. They are the main distro for CGC.

#2436 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

The shitty potato cam video from TPF will come first. Better quality streamed video will come later.
Per the rules and guidelines of game launches, Section III clearly states shitty video footage first.
We’re not interested in breaking the rules.

I just want to say that I really appreciate you taking the time to post here and interact with your audience/buyers. I wish more “insiders” would do that. Keith and Jack occasionally do also, and I like that. There is of cause limits to what you can discuss with us, but every little insight/information is appreciated.

#2437 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr-pin:

However in pulp fiction he's really cool, albeit a bit of an idiot.
Who the heck rides an old car on bumpy roads with a loaded gun and safety off?
Who on a stakeout/murder job leaves his weapon on a desk whils going to the toilet?

It was not his gun but Wallace's.Both go to Butch's appartment and since it will take some time,Wallace go to the local coffee shop for some drink/food,he left his gun behind.

#2438 1 year ago
Quoted from Kenswift:

I don’t play much pinball, but I do love me some Pulp Fiction. Some snaps from my basement. [quoted image]

This machine is a must buy for you - with or without topper.

#2439 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

You don't play the theme either, so that's not important.

Ummm, yes. You absolutely play the theme. That is the whole point of this pin.

#2440 1 year ago

This looks like bally "beat the clock"

#2441 1 year ago
Quoted from Zablon:

45 new posts....I thought maybe Sam Jackson was going to appear as a hologram out of the game and be like "Play Again Muthrfuckr!"

The hype on this game is real !!

#2442 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

The shitty potato cam video from TPF will come first. Better quality streamed video will come later.
Per the rules and guidelines of game launches, Section III clearly states shitty video footage first.
We’re not interested in breaking the rules.

unpacks Canon R5

#2443 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Good luck.

CGC have historically used a swichable psu (well thats what's in my games here in the UK).

#2444 1 year ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

unpacks Canon R5

I'm not going to be able to make TPF, but I'm throwing my own camera in a FedEx box and shipping to your attention. Please use THIS CAMERA ONLY for video footage. I don't want to get in trouble for unauthorized camera use.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2445 1 year ago

I like this guy.

#2446 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

I'm not going to be able to make TPF, but I'm throwing my own camera in a FedEx box and shipping to your attention. Please use THIS CAMERA ONLY for video footage. I don't want to get in trouble for unauthorized camera use.[quoted image]

LOL

#2447 1 year ago
Quoted from VGC1612:

It was not his gun but Wallace's.Both go to Butch's appartment and since it will take some time,Wallace go to the local coffee shop for some drink/food,he left his gun behind.

Nope that's not right. Both do not go to Butch's apt.

Travolta was killed by his own weapon that he left on the counter which Butch noticed while Travolta was in the bathroom.

And you're confusing the characters name of Marcellus Wallace when you mean Jules Winnfield.

The only characters ever seen in that apartment are Butch and Vincent.

Chronologically, the only time Jules and Vincent are in the coffee shop is AFTER Marvin is shot in the face, which is also after they clean the car.

Jules and Vincent only head over to the coffee shop after Winston Wolf leaves them outside of Monster Joe's Truck and Tow.

The chronological end of the movie is when Butch and Fabienne ride off on the chopper.

#2448 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

I'm not going to be able to make TPF, but I'm throwing my own camera in a FedEx box and shipping to your attention. Please use THIS CAMERA ONLY for video footage. I don't want to get in trouble for unauthorized camera use.[quoted image]

Don't tempt to me to bring my wife's Polaroid and troll every hype thread

#2449 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

Travolta was killed by his own weapon that he left on the counter which Butch noticed while Travolta was in the bathroom.
And you're confusing the characters name of Marcellus Wallace when you mean Jules Winston.
Chronologically, the only time Jules and Vincent are in the coffee shop is AFTER Marvin is shot in the face, which is also after they clean the car.
Jules and Vincent only head over to the coffee shop after Winston Wolf leaves them outside of Monster Joe's Truck and Tow.
The actual chronological end of the movie is when Butch and Fabienne ride off on the chopper.

I just watched the movie this weekend, and I think you are wrong and this other theory is correct. After Butch kills Vincent with the suppressed Mac-10, he leaves his apartment and stops at a red light. Crossing the intersection in front of him is Marcellus, who is carrying a pink donut box with two coffees on top. I always wondered why Vincent would leave the gun on the counter, and also why he had this obscene firearm instead of his characteristic polished pistol.

#2450 1 year ago
Quoted from RTS:

And you're confusing the characters name of Marcellus Wallace when you mean Jules Winston.
The actual chronological end of the movie is when Butch and Fabienne ride off on the chopper.

Yes, the restaurant robbery happened before the Butch apartment scene (obviously). Jules had a change of heart about his profession, and that is why Travolta was at Butch's apartment alone. Jules, the Shepard, was not there to save Travolta.

I could be wrong, but that is how I like to think it happened.

Edit: the Marcellus theory makes sense as well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
There are 7,095 posts in this topic. You are on page 49 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/49?hl=crumbalimb and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.