IMG_8236.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
200w (12).gif
dc0aba7ce7e4c1b48559e4f43cf3c2ea.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,093 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 142.
#1801 1 year ago

I love you Honey Bunny.

#1802 1 year ago
Quoted from roar:

I just hope Tarantino loves it so much he commissions more pinball machines for his other movies!

I see potential. Pink lights correspond to Mr. Pink objectives, etc.
Screenshot_20230315_215351_Google (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230315_215351_Google (resized).jpg

#1803 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Don't spose you'd be the only one there.....
[quoted image]
My avatar on sites that allow it.

Ive always known your avatar! My avatar is the start button from the Kill Bill game by Pinnovating and Koop Kustoms!

#1804 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

I love you Honey Bunny.

All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!

LTG : )

#1805 1 year ago
Quoted from nogoodnames222:

So pumped for this game, I think there's a place for everything and I enjoy pretty much every game that's come out in recent years but just nice to see the excitement for this one. Kinda funny this is Mark's first game without ramps.
[quoted image]

All of the criticism of GF here is not needed to enjoy PF.I suspect I’ll be playing my GF long after folks have gotten bored with PF?
Usually I play my newer pins with more code then my Whirlwind and BOP.I owned Taxi for three weeks

#1806 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

All of the criticism of GF here is not needed to enjoy PF.I suspect I’ll be playing my GF long after folks have gotten bored with PF?
Usually I play my newer pins with more code then my Whirlwind and BOP.I owned Taxi for three weeks

Oh god, it's started.

#1807 1 year ago
Quoted from phoenixpin:

Hello…. um…. my name is PhoenixPin, and I’m [cough] a regretful Bond 60th owner.

Why regretful (cough)? Just buy both! (laugh)

#1808 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

All of the criticism of GF here is not needed to enjoy PF. I suspect I’ll be playing my GF long after folks have gotten bored with PF?

Is the criticism of PF needed to enjoy your GF order?

#1809 1 year ago

<blockquote

Quoted from romulusx:

Pulp Fiction is a great theme few are better.But to compare a GF CE to a PF LE is not fair.Maybe compare PFLE to GF LE?$9500 to $12000 would be more fair
It is a better theme but the artwork is hands down Godfather.
Right now we’re in the pink cloud faze of analyzing GF.There is a shit ton more programming and BOM in Godfather.That being said I get how cool PF is .It’s my favorite movie of all time and I love Tarentino

Love him so much you can’t even spell his name right…

#1810 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Is the criticism of PF needed to enjoy your GF order?

Trolls, don't feed em.

OldfashionedMassiveAngelwingmussel-max-1mb (1).gifOldfashionedMassiveAngelwingmussel-max-1mb (1).gif

#1811 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

All right, everybody be cool, this is a robbery!
LTG : )

"Any of you f*cking pr*cks move, and I'll execute every motherf*cking last one of you!"

F*ck this game is going to be good. The dialogue in Pulp Fiction is almost more important than the video. Who needs a motherf*cking LCD f*cking screen.

#1812 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

"Any of you f*cking pr*cks move, and I'll execute every motherf*cking last one of you!"

No. That one is 'don't move this is a robbery'.

#1813 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

No. That one is 'don't move this is a robbery'.

Was going off the opening scene. The later scene is different.

#1814 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Was going off the opening scene. The later scene is different.

Apologies, i thought you'd morphed into the ma Baker song.

#1815 1 year ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I own MM and ordered a PF with the intent of playing the fuck out of the mother fucker!
Richard

Man, the hell you went thru to get your CCr, I applause you for going back for seconds!

#1816 1 year ago

Richard-NBA-SF2

Quoted from JoshieB:Man, the hell you went thru to get your CCr, I applause you for going back for seconds!

#1817 1 year ago

I must admit every time I watch the SDTM video or the rule set video or the official trailer it makes me smile.

#1818 1 year ago

I think Cgc should also look into “ fear and loathing” if pulp fiction goes as well as it is so far!

168E55C5-2702-49F1-882C-FE1AD72896FD (resized).jpeg168E55C5-2702-49F1-882C-FE1AD72896FD (resized).jpeg
#1819 1 year ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

I think Cgc should also look into “ fear and loathing” if pulp fiction goes as well as it is so far!
[quoted image]

I love that movie, but it def wasn’t the hit that PF was.

#1820 1 year ago
Quoted from tiltmonster:

I must admit every time I watch the SDTM video or the rule set video or the official trailer it makes me smile.

"Every time" I have watched them multiple times as well.

#1821 1 year ago

We are hittin’ the high notes now, fellas. Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie and Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas is my favorite book.

1) Never trust a cop in a raincoat.
2) Beware of enthusiasm and of love, both are temporary and quick to sway.
3) If asked if you care about the world's problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks, he will never ask you again.
4) Never give your real name.
5) If ever asked to look at yourself, don't look.
6) Never do anything the person standing in front of you can't understand.
7) Never create anything, it will be misinterpreted, it will chain you and follow you for the rest of your life.

#1822 1 year ago

The truth is... YOU'RE THE WEAK.

#1823 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

The truth is... YOU'RE THE WEAK.

…and I’m the tyranny of evil men.

#1824 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

…and I’m the tyranny of evil men.

But I'm tryin Ringo. I'm tryin real hard to be the shepherd.

#1825 1 year ago
Quoted from punkin:

Apologies, i thought you'd morphed into the ma Baker song.

No idea what that is but I'll take your word for it.

You ordered one punkin ?

#1826 1 year ago

Goddamn, we’re going to do this for a year, aren’t we?

#1827 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I LOVE IT! LOL

#1828 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Nonsense. LE people will wait 18-24 months. I hope not, but just lowering my expectations.

#1829 1 year ago

As your attorney, I suggest you shoot the left orbit when whit rabbit peaks….

#1830 1 year ago

Tell you what, that topper is absolutely awesome. It totally captures the essence of the backglass and the game. And if you remember, this was Travolta's 1st movie in a while. And when it came out that there was a big dance scene with him in the movie, everybody wanted to see what it was, after Saturday Night Fever. So that topper is definitely top notch.

#1831 1 year ago

In a closed society where everybody's guilty, the only crime is getting caught. In a world of thieves, the only final sin is stupidity.

#1832 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

Nonsense. LE people will wait 18-24 months. I hope not, but just lowering my expectations.

Goddamm, I gotta know what a 9500 game plays like... That's a pretty good freaking game...

In 18-24 months, that comment will age as well as a $5 milkshake...

#1833 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinfidel:

And if you remember, this was Travolta's 1st movie in a while.

Nonsense, he was a hot commodity fresh off the Look Who's Talking trilogy.

#1834 1 year ago
Quoted from BallLocks:

Goddamm, I gotta know what a 9500 game plays like... That's a pretty good freaking game...
In 18-24 months, that comment will age as well as a $5 milkshake...

I’ll bet it will be well worth the wait.

#1835 1 year ago
Quoted from Noma2017:

I’ll bet it will be well worth the wait.

Yep. When the game actually gets made, the msrp will seem cheap, and probably have appreciated considerably based on all the new folks getting into pinball.

#1836 1 year ago
Quoted from stumblor:

Yep, same, Couldn't resist. Another theme I had absolutely zero intention of buying!! Years from now, our kids will ask us, Dad, where were you during the pinball summer of love? And I'll reply, the cash point kids. I was at the cash point, liquidating your inheritance.

I fully expect fantastic mods out of stumblor for this thing.

#1837 1 year ago

I'm telling you we need a wide eyed syringe in chest pop up Uma

#1838 1 year ago

Unless CCR folks get bumped on the line, most of us will be lucky to see this pin in 2024. That's actually a feature for me, since it makes calendar room to take a flyer on Foo Fighters or Stern Next or JJP 9 later this year

Build it right, take the code to the 9's, blow us away when this bad boy finally ships! The spot of honor to the right of my TBL awaits.

In the meantime, there is a lot of mighty tasty pinball to peruse at the Class of 2023 buffet

(and I hope Tarantino is close buds with David Fincher, so Fincher sees this game and gets pumped to have a Fight Club pin made!)

#1839 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Unless CCR folks get bumped on the line, most of us will be lucky to see this pin in 2024. That's actually a feature for me, since it makes calendar room to take a flyer on Foo Fighters or Stern Next or JJP 9 later this year
Build it right, take the code to the 9's, blow us away when this bad boy finally ships! In the meantime, there is a lot of mighty tasty pinball to peruse at the Class of 2023 buffet

There's gotta be more to this story. It doesn't make sense to start selling this now just to tell people they'll be waiting 3 years. I mean I know there are issues getting CCr, but before that it wasn't that bad. I got MBr within a year and i was near the end of the run.

However, that being said....I probably will buy another in the mean time. The question is how many people are going to jump ship before they ship. Already got people asking over MSRP for LE's. I don't imagine that will last though. People will get tired of waiting. Or as with most you'll be able to buy one used not long after they start shipping.

#1840 1 year ago
Quoted from ray-dude:

Build it right, take the code to the 9's, blow us away when this bad boy finally ships! In the meantime, there is a lot of mighty tasty pinball to peruse at the Class of 2023 buffet

Please tell me the class of 2023 is done! I can’t afford anymore!
Any predictions for a major blockbuster pin announcement in the next 18 months ?

#1841 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Any predictions for a major blockbuster pin announcement in the next 18 months ?

Stern is Supposed to have another as well as JJP I believe. Possibly multimorphic. 2023 seems to be the year of pinball lol

#1842 1 year ago

I'm thinking a lot of spots will open up after they show the game play. Either way I'm keeping mine. I only need it to be a bit more fun to shoot than xenon.

#1843 1 year ago
Quoted from surfnrg:

I only need it to be a bit more fun to shoot than xenon.

Low bar! I think that's a stone lock.

#1844 1 year ago

Can someone explain what the inline memory drop targets are? Different from metallica’s in line targets? Memory?

#1845 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Can someone explain what the inline memory drop targets are? Different from metallica’s in line targets? Memory?

No

#1846 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Metallica's drop targets are all reset by a single coil. So you knock them down, and they all pop up together at once, however many are down.

Memory drops all have two individual coils on them. Which means they can be reset separately, not just all at once, but the second, smaller coil, can also knock them down without the ball hitting them.

Basically means the game can control the state of each drop. So a skill shot could drop the first one for instance. Or they could reset to a previous state across multiple balls from multiple players.

#1847 1 year ago

Got it. Nice feature. Hope this game shoots great!

#1848 1 year ago
Quoted from joecitizen:

Nonsense, he was a hot commodity fresh off the Look Who's Talking trilogy.

He wasn't in those. Just a voice actor. Not seen. And he did Urban Cowboy that was decent, but nothing on par with Saturday Night Fever. The music and dancing in that movie made him a star. Everyone wanted to see him dance again. So when PF came out and it was known that he had a big dance scene in the movie, everyone wanted to see him in it.

#1849 1 year ago
Quoted from Wariodolby:

Jaws! Duhn Duhn...

#1850 1 year ago

Looking forward to my Standard Edition, whenever that ships. I’m not holding my breath.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
Trade
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,093 posts in this topic. You are on page 37 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/37?hl=ray-dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.