IMG_8115 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8113 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2167 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,966 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 140.
#101 1 year ago
Quoted from djsoup:

The soundtrack for this flick is epic.

Seems like a licensing nightmare but man if they're able to get some or all of the soundtrack into the game that would be amazing.

#102 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

Seems like a licensing nightmare but man if they're able to get some or all of the soundtrack into the game that would be amazing.

I think Miramax is known for running a pretty loose business rules wise

#103 1 year ago
Quoted from reffob:

Here’s hoping Josh Sharpe can call in some licensing favors from dad.

#104 1 year ago

What little info I know about this game has me very much looking forward to seeing it.

#105 1 year ago

This is a great title to translate to a Pinball Machine... I am sure CGC will do something innovative (as they have a history of doing). I just hope they actually deliver... They are "saying" they want to be a pinball manufacturer, but they haven't really seemed to be able to deliver games... I hope their partnership means they have some manufacturing help. Definitely excited to see what they put out though.

#107 1 year ago

Forget about deciding what game to buy, I can't keep up with all the new game threads

#108 1 year ago

So much material here!
Mode possibilities..
1. Retrieve the watch
2. Resuscitate Mia (Uma)
3. Escape Zed
4. Jack Rabbit Slim's dance contest
5. I Shot Marvin (Get the car to Jimmy’s)

Multi balls
1. Mushroom cloud multi ball
2. Gimp multi ball
3. The Wolf Multi ball
4. Ezekiel 25:17 Multiball

#109 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

What little info I know about this game has me very much looking forward to seeing it.

Agreed! I'm just happy to see what The play Mechanix/raw thrills guys and Chicago Gaming Company bring yo the table! I'm guessing they're going to come out of the gate swinging! I can't wait! Exciting year already and it's only March!

#110 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

One of my favorite themes. Let’s see what they do with it!

Time to sell FFLE; welcome to the modern pinball hobby

#111 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

No, Its like Pokémon, Gotta catch them all.

#112 1 year ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

No, Its like Pokémon, Gotta catch them all.

Haha. 6 new releases; roughly $70,000. That’s one expensive Pokémon. Probably a fire type to burn right through your bank account.

#113 1 year ago

Both hype threads neck and neck. I wonder which one will win out.

#114 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I really don’t get the concept of a teaser video. For me, it does nothing and I assume they know everyone already knows it’s Pulp Fiction.

"I just canceled my FF/GF super duper LECE, this is my dream theme!!!!!"

Unfortunately, Galactic Tank Force is nobody's dream theme, it's gonna be a real uphill battle there.

#115 1 year ago

I'm in and on the list already. I love this movie and have seen it twice as many times as the Godfather (which is saying something). PF is definitely a WAY better theme for pinball when it comes to adult and gangster themes. So much humor and so many great lines. I don't even know where to start.

Mark Ritchie? Yes!! IJ is still one of my top 5 games ever and I know he has been working on this theme for many years.

CGC? Yes!! Quality builds. One thing that pops into my mind is the recent rumors of TZ coming from CGC. Maybe if they are tooling up for that, Pulp Fiction will be a wide body Superpin? Be still my heart.

#116 1 year ago

The Big Lebowski nails the cult movie integration for me. I hope they can come close to that. I’d love to see them use the same widescreen display.

#117 1 year ago
Quoted from John_I:

I'm in and on the list already. I love this movie and have seen it twice as many times as the Godfather (which is saying something). PF is definitely a WAY better theme for pinball when it comes to adult and gangster themes. So much humor and so many great lines. I don't even know where to start.
Mark Ritchie? Yes!! IJ is still one of my top 5 games ever and I know he has been working on this theme for many years.
CGC? Yes!! Quality builds. One thing that pops into my mind is the recent rumors of TZ coming from CGC. Maybe if they are tooling up for that, Pulp Fiction will be a wide body Superpin? Be still my heart.

You nailed it! This has incredible potential!

#118 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Haha, nah if I sell something it’ll be an oldie.

#119 1 year ago

Man ya'll are gonna be really let down when you see this game, I have a bad feeling lol

#120 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Man ya'll are gonna be really let down when you see this game, I have a bad feeling lol

Why?

#121 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

Anything is possible? But what makes you think that?

#122 1 year ago

Might have to sell GZ for this.

#123 1 year ago

December 4: “Holy Shit, Scooby Doo is being released by Spooky! And for under 10K! I’m totally in!”

February 25: “Wow, Jack Danger hit it out of the park. Need to transfer my SD deposit over to Foo Fighters immediately.”

March 3: “The Godfather?!? Grail theme! Need to hit up my distributor to move deposit from FF to JJP.

March 9: “Pulp Fiction?!? This is my ‘grail, grail’ theme!” (Distributor on speed dial) “Hi Distributor… yeah I know, but…”

#124 1 year ago
Quoted from AFM95:

December 4: “Holy Shit, Scooby Doo is being released by Spooky! And for under 10K! I’m totally in!”
February 25: “Wow, Jack Danger hit it out of the park. Need to transfer my SD deposit over to Foo Fighters immediately.”
March 3: “The Godfather?!? Grail theme! Need to hit up my distributor to move deposit from FF to JJP.
March 9: “Pulp Fiction?!? This is my ‘grail, grail’ theme!” (Distributor on speed dial) “Hi Distributor… yeah I know, but…”

You forgot the new multimorphic and new AP pins. Crazy

#125 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

You forgot the new multimorphic and new AP pins. Crazy

I didn’t forget. Just not enough hype.

But you’re right, choices of six releases in a span of several months is crazy.

#126 1 year ago

Just speculating, but because Play Mechanix is credited first in the teaser video, that could mean they'll be building it with help from CGC.

#127 1 year ago
Quoted from Tomass:

Might have to sell GZ for this.

Might have to sell the greatest pin of all time for one you’ve never seen?

#128 1 year ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Might have to sell the greatest pin of all time for one you’ve never seen?

That's why it's a "might". Have to see it first.

#129 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

If it's single level without ramps like the rumors said that's definitely going to be true for a bunch of people, but that idea gets me hyped up personally, I hope it's true.

#130 1 year ago

Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

#131 1 year ago
Quoted from John_C:

Just speculating, but because Play Mechanix is credited first in the teaser video, that could mean they'll be building it with help from CGC.

I think you're right.

#132 1 year ago
Quoted from squaresville:

For pretty much forever Mark Richie has meant crisscrossing ramps to me so I'm really interested to see this, especially if the rumors of a single level playfield are true.

I heard this game has been in the works for a couple years now and yes Tarantino wanted it to have a retro feel i.e. a flat top playfield. Trying to imagine what we are in store for. Dream theme for a bunch of us, just hope they don’t “F” it up.

#133 1 year ago

Gimp head shooter rod

#134 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

If it's single level without ramps like the rumors said that's definitely going to be true for a bunch of people, but that idea gets me hyped up personally, I hope it's true.

Dang that is a curve ball. On the other hand, I love single level games. Going in with open mind and hoping for something that does justice to the theme.

#135 1 year ago
Quoted from Haymaker:

From what I just heard I think you are 100% right. Some people will still love it of course but I think the majority of people who are into Modern pinball will be disappointed.

#136 1 year ago

That didn’t hype me at all. I’ve heard this was coming for months.

Do some hype!

#137 1 year ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I just cannot believe they actually dropped this so soon. Insane clusterf**k of titles all dropping within 2 weeks of each other

This title did not drop!Single level playfield and not going there when I can have all those glorious gold ramps and a subway on Godfather!

#138 1 year ago

Is it just me or does Bond60 feel like it happened years ago?

Im looking forward to the Harry Potter, Matrix, Goonies, Kill Bill and ET release announcements over the next few weeks!

#139 1 year ago

I'll give you a counter argument. Why not?

We know NOTHING yet. People were excited for 007. Look at it now. When people said they weren't getting one or the other game becauae if this, i had assumed some amazing/extensive footage came out for it. But no, we have nothing.

#140 1 year ago

I'm hyped for this, so tagging in here for updates on things like gameplay.

#141 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

I like to just think of Bond 60th as never happening at all.

#142 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

I like to just think of Bond 60th as never happening at all.

I kind of wish they just bypassed that theme. I think its the worse machine in my collection.
(Bond LE)

#143 1 year ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

I'll give you a counter argument. Why not?
We know NOTHING yet. People were excited for 007. Look at it now. When people said they weren't getting one or the other game becauae if this, i had assumed some amazing/extensive footage came out for it. But no, we have nothing.

Was a legit question. Sounded like he had some concrete info to back up his "bad feeling". But he doesn't. So I'll remain hyped!

#144 1 year ago
Quoted from Damonator:

Im looking forward to the Harry Potter, Matrix, Goonies, Kill Bill and ET release announcements over the next few weeks!

Excuse me, the next few weeks??? Didn’t realize Stern and JJP and CGC are gonna do double reveals

#145 1 year ago

I’m very intrigued to see what CGC will do on a custom game. By far they have the best build quality in the industry. I just am not sure how i feel about it being a street level pinball with no ramps, assuming the rumors are true that is. Guess we wait and see what this one looks like.

#146 1 year ago
Quoted from Swoods5688:

I’m very intrigued to see what CGC will do on a custom game. By far they have the best build quality in the industry.

Easy when you build one a day !

#148 1 year ago

Single level no ramps would be a massive bummer for me. It just doesn't fit with the era of the film. This should be 90s pinball, not an EM. Dream theme for me. I went opening night with this bird and she thought I was fucking warped walking out of that theater, I knew right there I was never going to see her naked again. A week later it was the coolest movie on the planet and she started blowing up my phone, I was like nah.

#149 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:Deleted post

Legit?

#150 1 year ago
Quoted from Oneangrymo:

I kind of wish they just bypassed that theme. I think its the worse machine in my collection.
(Bond LE)

The pro was the way to go on this. The upcharge for premium/LE was not worth it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Frisco, TX
There are 6,966 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 140.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.