200w (12).gif
dc0aba7ce7e4c1b48559e4f43cf3c2ea.gif
pasted_image (resized).png
20240418_122418 (resized).jpg
20240418_122338 (resized).jpg
IMG_1636 (resized).jpeg
20240409_134125 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 142.
#51 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Rumor is that it's a simpler TNA/Bond60 style pin. I think we're def at a point where that type of game at a high price won't sell well, based on all the competition in the market. If it is a TNA style game and they can actually produce it for $6-7k - it could sell very well. If they try closer for $10k+, not gonna fly.

I just can’t see licensing being easy on this. I’d love TBL level integration.

#52 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Is it true that most games put out by CGC take a year plus to get delivered? I know the CC customers were waiting forever. I want this game, but CGC's history of taking eternity to ship games kind of blows.

It’s all true.

#53 1 year ago

Will look great next to my TNA, sorry Meteor but I'm gonna need that space. If it is single level, please be classic bally/stern styte cabinet as well and not the weirdness that is JB60.

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Will look great next to my TNA, sorry Meteor but I'm gonna need that space.
If it is single level, please be classic bally/stern stytle cabinet as well and not the weirdness that is JB60.

Retro cabinet would be cool. I could imagine Tarantino insisting on something like that.

#55 1 year ago

Not going to lie, Raw Thrills/Play Mechanix are currently the best in the business when it comes to arcade manufacturing. King Kong VR, Halo, The entire Fast and the furious arcade series, Jurassic Park, the walking dead, tmnt, Minecraft, H20verdrive, and the list goes on and on. These guys teaming up with Chicago Gaming Company is going to be next level shit!

#56 1 year ago
Quoted from KneeKickLou:

Wonder if it will single level as the early rumors reported, either way excited to see what they do, great theme.
Save Mia Wallace from ODing hurry-up

That scene absolutely blew me away the first time I saw it.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#57 1 year ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

Not going to lie, Raw Thrills/Play Mechanix are currently the best in the business when it comes to arcade manufacturing. King Kong VR, Halo, The entire Fast and the furious arcade series, Jurassic Park, the walking dead, tmnt, Minecraft, H20verdrive, and the list goes on and on. These guys teaming up with Chicago Gaming Company is going to be next level shit!

Do we think they are handling the manufacturing? Maybe that is how they can announce this now while still being way behind on CCr.

#58 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

It's all in the execution...I was like "huh" with TNA, but once I played it - I fell in love with how the gameplay coupled with the music/sound made me feel. If they can pull that off with Pulp music/sound, it could be really special.

The tough part is what do you get...a TNA style game that gets the respect or Beatles that doesn't?
Both machines (TNA in the last cash grab price) where blasted on price. Although still sold

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Is it true that most games put out by CGC take a year plus to get delivered? I know the CC customers were waiting forever. I want this game, but CGC's history of taking eternity to ship games kind of blows.

True, and you said "were" waiting, which is incorrect. It's actually "still" waiting.

#60 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Do we think they are handling the manufacturing? Maybe that is how they can announce this now while still being way behind on CCr.

It's definitely a possibility.

#61 1 year ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

The tough part is what do you get...a TNA style game that gets the respect or Beatles that doesn't?
Both machines (TNA in the last cash grab price) where blasted on price. Although still sold

TNA CE still hasn't sold 250 units, hopefully they are taking note of that.

#62 1 year ago

Wonder if CGC can run two lines of games at once ? There is still a long ways to go on CC LE and CC SE+..

#63 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

TNA CE still hasn't sold 250 units, hopefully they are taking note of that.

Ah thanks.

#64 1 year ago

The PF bash toy has been leaked

images (resized).jpegimages (resized).jpeg
#65 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I want this game, but CGC's history of taking eternity to ship games kind of blows.

As well as their customer service ...
Mabe with more skin in the pinball market they will have to give more than a rats ass

#66 1 year ago

OMG, what is going on...The new Golden Age is here!!!!

#67 1 year ago
Quoted from Zukram:

Wonder if CGC can run two lines of games at once ? There is still a long ways to go on CC LE and CC SE+..

Raw thrills/play Mechanix also have a manufacturing facility. It's not out of the question that they can start building them as well.

#68 1 year ago

Didn’t stern run some games for them?

#69 1 year ago

Yeah, if it's a retro style game like Bond 60th or TNA, I'm out. Regardless of price. I enjoy my ramps, wireforms, and ball returns too much. But, I'm sure they'll plenty regardless.

#70 1 year ago

It's definitely a possibility that these could be built at the raw thrills manufacturing facility to help with production flow.

Screenshot_20230309_102129_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230309_102129_Facebook (resized).jpg
#71 1 year ago

Wow 2023 is crazy for pinball dream themes

#72 1 year ago

I started my day to this news.

Damn I'm glad I'm still doing tech support for a company that loves me !

LTG : )

#73 1 year ago
Quoted from Darth_Chris:

Wow 2023 is crazy for pinball dream themes

And it's only March!!

#74 1 year ago

I really don’t get the concept of a teaser video. For me, it does nothing and I assume they know everyone already knows it’s Pulp Fiction.

#75 1 year ago
Quoted from Krupps4:

I really don’t get the concept of a teaser video. For me, it does nothing and I assume they know everyone already knows it’s Pulp Fiction.

It drives people to sign up for their newsletter.

#76 1 year ago

Ezekiel 25:17
… The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides
By the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men
Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will
Shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness
For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children
And I will strike down upon thee
With great vengeance and furious anger
Those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers
And you will know my name is the Lord
When I lay my vengeance upon thee

#77 1 year ago

That would be a long intro for a multiball

#78 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

It drives people to sign up for their newsletter.

My guess would also be that there's a lot of new Good upcoming titles and Chicago Gaming company knows this. By releasing a teaser trailer it may sway people to wait.

#79 1 year ago

Multiball call out edit:

And you will know my name is the Lord
When I lay my vengeance upon thee

#80 1 year ago

The game will be expensive, no doubt. It is the current trend. You have to imagine that based on theme alone, enough people are willing to do whatever it takes to get one. CGC knows this fact and are probably more than willing to indulge the potential buyer. It will probably be in the 12-15k range. Just my guess.

#81 1 year ago

I'm going to have to abandon the hobby or figure out how to live inside of one of my pinball machines. I can't afford them all! What a crazy time in pinball.

Super psyched to see what they do here! Let's go CGC!

#82 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

The game will be expensive, no doubt. It is the current trend. You have to imagine that based on theme alone, enough people are willing to do whatever it takes to get one. CGC knows this fact and are probably more than willing to indulge the potential buyer. It will probably be in the 12-15k range. Just my guess.

On the other hand Ccr is the best value in pinball. CgC have not really been known for pushing the envelope on pricing, but with Raw Thrills and an actual license (and a good one at that) who knows.

But you’ve also got to consider it’s not a hugely popular license. It’s got a cult following but it’s by no means mainstream.

#83 1 year ago

For some of us it is meant to be.

big-brain-pulp-fiction.gifbig-brain-pulp-fiction.gif
#84 1 year ago

Bad mother fucker mb. Just starts with Samual L Jackson. Saying, “it’s the one that says bad mother fucker”

#85 1 year ago

Shoulda been kill bill. Have fun playing Heroin OD hurry up, gay gimp rape multiball and ass watch wizard mode. Instead of "Jackpot!" it should say "Mother F'er!" Its a great movie but it just doesnt sound like pinball fun to me.

#86 1 year ago

Marvin, what do you make of all of this ?

BANG

LTG : )

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I dunno what’s going on with them these days…I know people waiting forever for CCrLE…but a friend ordered a CCr SE, and had it in a week!

#88 1 year ago
Quoted from cooked71:

On the other hand Ccr is the best value in pinball. CgC have not really been known for pushing the envelope on pricing, but with Raw Thrills and an actual license (and a good one at that) who knows.

Like you said, I think we have to wait and see. They have really only done remakes where design expense is less due to using a proven layout and not really providing innovating technology. For what they are, I wouldn't exactly call them economical or best value. But hey, you know what they say about opinions.

#89 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I dunno what’s going on with them these days…I know people waiting forever for CCrLE…but a friend ordered a CCr SE, and had it in a week!

The topper contains rare unobtanium materials, apparently.

#90 1 year ago

The soundtrack for this flick is epic. Fomo didnt get me on all those other games, but this one might!

#91 1 year ago

Just bought a Big Buck Hunter! God damnit! haha I cant keep up anymore.

#92 1 year ago

I'm excited to see this one. This is some serious gourmet shit.

#93 1 year ago
FB4C5990-A0E6-4A10-B837-F957E5951E4D (resized).jpegFB4C5990-A0E6-4A10-B837-F957E5951E4D (resized).jpeg
#94 1 year ago

If it’s a single lvl game I may have to be in on this one.

#95 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I spoke to one of their reps at IAAPA Orlando in November. He said the owner is extremely meticulous and there had been an issue with the Topper fitment that needed to be corrected. I ordered a LE first day they were announced and I was just told It Shipped out a few days ago. I'd rather have an owner like that and have to wait longer for a finished product,than someone who just wants to pump out the products even if they're just ok..

#96 1 year ago

Me opening up emails from Knapp arcades the last few weeks....

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#97 1 year ago

With Play Mechanix/Raw Thrills being involved I'd bet we will see some type of online interface as well.

#98 1 year ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

I think I just decided not to buy Godfather and wait for this.

Pretty sure that’s why this was posted today?I want Pulp Fiction too
but I don’t want to wait for two years speculated it will be better then GF on a new comer to pinball

#99 1 year ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

teaser trailer it may sway people to wait.

yes you will ....

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from romulusx:

Pretty sure that’s why this was posted today?I want Pulp Fiction too
but I don’t want to wait for two years speculated it will be better then GF on a new comer to pinball

I'm hopeful they make a announcement within the next few days saying how they plan on keeping up with demand. I'm hopeful the Play Mechanix/raw thrills guys pick it up at their manufacturing facility, or even possibly splitting the work load somehow.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
Wanted
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Trade
There are 7,086 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.