IMG_1623 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2914 (resized).jpg
IMG_2913 (resized).jpg
IMG_2915 (resized).jpg
IMG_1608 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1594 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3525 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,052 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 142.
#801 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Lol, never change, pinside.

A grand more is palatable. The $2500 increase in EHOH was not. I cancelled her. So I'm $1500 ahead!

#802 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

What is "DBV Ready"? In reference to the SED and SE models? Both priced the same.

Modern coin door option for operators. Dollar Bill Validator (DBV or DBA)

#803 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

What is "DBV Ready"? In reference to the SED and SE models? Both priced the same.

DBV = dollar bill validator, it's just a commercial coin door option for operators.

Edit: Damnit beaten by 21 seconds

#804 1 year ago

Publishing the rules at the same time as the reveal is an industry first, right? Very classy move, and it will will help people make their decision.

#805 1 year ago
Quoted from MayDave:

Good, I need a year to start saving up. I don’t mind the price, if it’s a quality build like the rest of CGC.

didn’t really answer the question….

#806 1 year ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

then I'm in.

I feel genuine pinball moments are lacking and Pulp Fiction is dripping with possibilities, I hope the pin has some too.

so your going to be a guinea pig ?

#807 1 year ago

Have they posted who did the art yet?

#808 1 year ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Is cgc or play Mechanix making these?

Interesting note, according to the linkedin page, Play Mechanix is operated by George Petro, who was listed as the software developer for this title.

https://www.linkedin.com/company/playmechanix

#809 1 year ago

Fomo is alive and well. Lots of cool stuff here but it isn't a game for me

#810 1 year ago

This must be the single greatest fortnight in pinball history - we are living through some glory days folks

I’ve gone for a FF premium but could easily have bought any of the others. If PF is constructed anything like my AFM remake, then it will be absolutely bulletproof - as well as being astounding to play

#812 1 year ago

The Adrenaline needle would be a great shooter rod mod.

#813 1 year ago
Quoted from kermit24:

Who is the manufacturer of this game? Raw Thrills or CGC?

CGC are making them.

#814 1 year ago

This deposit deferral program is so odd... Did CGC really think people would sour at putting two separate deposits in with CGC on different games?

That they will go through all these gymnastics to allow you to WAIT on paying your PF deposit... but you still gotta pay the deposit later?

From the same company that tells people they can't manage shipping a topper separate from the game because of the complexities?

So freaking weird.

#815 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

This deposit deferral program is so odd... Did CGC really think people would sour at putting two separate deposits in with CGC on different games?
That they will go through all these gymnastics to allow you to WAIT on paying your PF deposit... but you still gotta pay the deposit later?
From the same company that tells people they can't manage shipping a topper separate from the game because of the complexities?
So freaking weird.

Where is info on this?

#816 1 year ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

CGC are making them.

So much for hoping that PlayMechanix could help reduce the workload over there.

#817 1 year ago

Fuck it. I’m in. LE it is.

#818 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

so your going to be a guinea pig ?

Lol... Yes.

But I will not buy before I play it. There's enough of those here that will and if I like it I will buy it from them at a discount $$$

#819 1 year ago
DE26AE19-1B92-4FAF-9D4C-B6EEF49901FE (resized).jpegDE26AE19-1B92-4FAF-9D4C-B6EEF49901FE (resized).jpeg73EE030D-532E-49D5-8CA0-931F4EF857CF (resized).jpeg73EE030D-532E-49D5-8CA0-931F4EF857CF (resized).jpegFF925ACA-A01E-46E1-BD80-2C821C668237 (resized).jpegFF925ACA-A01E-46E1-BD80-2C821C668237 (resized).jpeg
#820 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Yep, same, Couldn't resist. Another theme I had absolutely zero intention of buying!! Years from now, our kids will ask us, Dad, where were you during the pinball summer of love? And I'll reply, the cash point kids. I was at the cash point, liquidating your inheritance.

#821 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

I’ll be over from Frisco to play it

#822 1 year ago

five great things- one bad 5/6 not bad !

Pinside_forum_7464735_2.jpgPinside_forum_7464735_2.jpg

#825 1 year ago

I can’t afford it..I’m in..Could not control myself from clicking PinballStars Email easy paypal deposit button.

#826 1 year ago

In the feature matrix, it lists for both versions. Interesting to see how this is integrated. I would think with no screen, this becomes a bit limiting/cumbersome?
"CoinUp Online Connectivity"
https://www.chicago-gaming.com/brochures/Pulp_Fiction_Pinball_Feature_Matrix.pdf

#827 1 year ago

Anyone see dimensions listed, worried I’ll have to pull off the backbox due to width.

#828 1 year ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

So freaking weird.

where are the details on this?

#829 1 year ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I'm out need less CGC in my life ...
Hope they build them in a reasonable time frame ...

I’m optimistic. I hope they can knock this out faster than CCr.

#831 1 year ago

So it's gonna be awhile before these are available id assume just from all previous cgc pins. It usually takes 8-14 months for them to ship. Time will tell but they really sld get the backlog of 900+ ccrle and 1250 se+ pins done before even thinking about a new pin.

#832 1 year ago

That seems like a lot of manual work and coordination. I feel like this could be foreshadowing PF SEs shipping before CCRLEs are all to customers. That’s gonna be a bad look and I’d guess PPS won’t be overly excited.

#833 1 year ago

I just went to place an order an LE but hit a little snag...

DF6364B1-9047-4E08-898D-4FFA7A07C46E.gifDF6364B1-9047-4E08-898D-4FFA7A07C46E.gif
#834 1 year ago

I think the game looks fantastic. It really feels like a cohesive package and I really like the throwback look and design of the game. I miss my old Taxi and usually get tired the limited software on early SS games which is usually why they don't stay in my collection that long. An earlier era type game with deep rules and a killer theme may just be what my collection needs!

ifpapinball Will you have any of these at MGC to play this year?

#835 1 year ago

I actually think it looks really cool…definitely priced too high….but I want it. Soooooo….

#836 1 year ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I actually think it looks really cool…definitely priced too high….but I want it. Soooooo….

What’s your baseline for pricing at this point? Unfortunately the markets shifted, this doesn’t seem too bad in current NIB environment.

#837 1 year ago

Game looks awesome

#838 1 year ago

LOVE this....♥️

#839 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I will say I was a little surprised to see Tarantino's character front and center on the "character select" portion of the playfield…

Especially with there being no sign of Bruce Willis (Butch) or Ving Rhames (Marcellus) on the playfield.

#840 1 year ago

Pinball needs this pin! Fantastic.

#841 1 year ago

I’m out. Trying to convince friends to buy it so I can play it stage.

Either way hope to see it at TPF.

#842 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

That’s all you had to say!

#843 1 year ago

We will all find out what is in the briefcase..

#844 1 year ago
Quoted from JSC:

That seems like a lot of manual work and coordination. I feel like this could be foreshadowing PF SEs shipping before CCRLEs are all to customers. That’s gonna be a bad look and I’d guess PPS won’t be overly excited.

Ok so they are at least trying to address that issue. Good for them.

Must order from same Distro. I think i remember.

#845 1 year ago

This looks so sick, dig almost everything about it. I really wish I had an idea of when it'd arrive if I order a standard, that's the big mystery at the moment.

#846 1 year ago
Quoted from gambit3113:

Some of life's best decisions come from "Fuck it".
I am sure you will love it.

#847 1 year ago

Not a fan of day one nonrefundable deposits especially since production may not start until October. CGC makes solid games but chronically slow.

#848 1 year ago
Quoted from FalconDriver:

So far this is a great looking machine with its initial debut and can't wait to see it in action.

If not you better make it happen Davey!

I'm liking the look of that center pawn shop!

#849 1 year ago

LE is sold out from Pinball Star!

#850 1 year ago
7ed1to.jpg7ed1to.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Romeoville, IL
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Trade
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 120.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 210.00
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
There are 7,052 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 142.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/17?hl=thebeefsupreme and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.