IMG_8115 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8114 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8111 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8113 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8120 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8121 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2167 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,966 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 140.
#702 1 year ago

Game looks like a lot of fun!

#703 1 year ago

Pleased to see the SE keeps all the playfield sculpts! I don't have room for toppers.

#704 1 year ago

Looks good. 1000 LEs though?! That’s nutty.

#705 1 year ago

Well that exceeded my expectations, damn it looks good.

#706 1 year ago

who needs a LCD screen when you have

A WORLD UNDER GLASS

#707 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

It's Tarantino. People argue about whether or not the film is actually set in the 90s or not. It's full of anachronisms and throwbacks.
It makes perfect sense to me to do this meta thing where the pinball for the movie looks like it could have been on the set at Jack Rabbit Slim's.

But that doesn't make sense either because Tarantino is famous for hating the 80s. He loves the 70s and (as a kid) the 50s.

#708 1 year ago

who is building the game CGC ?

#709 1 year ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I am so confused why have they forced the Pulp Fiction theme into this package. Why not just the same style of as the movie, this makes no sense to me.

We did send a message to Tarantino explaining how Darscot on Pinside didn't believe this direction made sense on the project. Tarantino wanted me to tell you that he'll agree to disagree on this one. What Quentin wants . . . Quentin gets (and yes that's absolutely a LW3 Leo Getz artwork joke).

#710 1 year ago
Quoted from delt31:

David Theil on sound…..that’s great to see.
Pricing - not so much.
Although if you’re a bond 20th owner, you’re even more pissed. God that game is such a disgrace.

LE seems like pretty good value compared to other recent offerings -- but I guess I don't care about having an LCD display. Plus CGC quality is off the charts.

P.S. God damnit, and I was thinking galactic tank force, but how can I not get this fucking game now. Fuck.

#711 1 year ago

Fuck yeah!!!

#712 1 year ago
Quoted from cookpins:

Pleased to see the SE keeps all the playfield sculpts! I don't have room for toppers.

YES!

I hate that Stern deletes them on the Pro.

#713 1 year ago

I wanted to hate it. Now that we see all the bells and whistles...I don't hate it. The retro look and feel is badass. Video would have been nice, but the dialogue may be enough here. Decisions, decisions!

#714 1 year ago

In-line drops - nice!

#715 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

We did send a message to Tarantino explaining how Darscot on Pinside didn't believe this direction made sense on the project. Tarantino wanted me to tell you that he'll agree to disagree on this one. What Quentin wants . . . Quentin gets (and yes that's absolutely a LW3 Leo Getz artwork joke).

It looks great Josh and I look forward to playing it.

#716 1 year ago

Not a fan of the movie at all, but damn this pin definitely exceeds expectations!

#717 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

Dude, I haven't been criticla of the pin. I think it completely nails what it is going for. What it is going for is just not what I want for this theme.

#718 1 year ago

Kind of a nice touch to see that a banner is included with the LE.

#719 1 year ago

I hope this starts a trend...love the retro theming for a change!

#720 1 year ago

Good selection of music included

7171B35E-4281-47B1-84BE-4D08A8567894 (resized).jpeg7171B35E-4281-47B1-84BE-4D08A8567894 (resized).jpeg
#721 1 year ago

Can't wait to play it next week at TPF (I assume?). Pretty sure I'm in.

#722 1 year ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

When do we get a gameplay VOD / stream Josh?

#723 1 year ago

Wish I could hear the call outs and sounds of the game. Also, when are they shipping? Are they made and ready or if I deposit one will it be 2024 before I get one?

I love PF regardless so I would just want one to have one, but that's just me.

#724 1 year ago

Some cool looking 3 ball locks including a subway, I really look forward to playing it. Topper is pretty awesome if you're into that, especially if has actual Neon / Argon tubes.

#725 1 year ago

PinballSTAR is taking orders on PULP FICTION ! If you didn't get our email blast that went out at 4pm - check your spam - or email us at [email protected] and we'll send one over to you - easy 1 click ordering !

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements

Pulp Fiction Pinball - LE (resized).jpgPulp Fiction Pinball - LE (resized).jpgPulp Fiction Pinball - SE (resized).jpgPulp Fiction Pinball - SE (resized).jpgPulp Fiction Pinball - SED (resized).jpgPulp Fiction Pinball - SED (resized).jpg
#726 1 year ago

I'm still confused by the people who think this doesn't look like it would have been on location in the early 90s. It's looks so much like a classic game like Dr Dude (a game from 1990) full of sculpts

#727 1 year ago
E49D76EB-23E0-4FB5-B9ED-FCA902950834 (resized).jpegE49D76EB-23E0-4FB5-B9ED-FCA902950834 (resized).jpeg
#728 1 year ago

Looks awesome. A throwback layout fits with this theme very nicely. They will sell a lot of these I think

#729 1 year ago

So... of all the pins out these past few weeks... I like Pulp Fiction the most. I bought Final Resistance (it's less than 1/2 the price if you already have the base) but this looks sweet. Hope I get to play it at Allentown this year!

#730 1 year ago
Quoted from joetechbob:

LE seems like pretty good value compared to other recent offerings -- but I guess I don't care about having an LCD display. Plus CGC quality is off the charts.
P.S. God damnit, and I was thinking galactic tank force, but how can I not get this fucking game now. Fuck.

Yeah but that isn’t saying much (re: compared to other recent offerings).

Interested to hear sounds and music b/c David is SO awesome. It def has my attention and looks to be a nice package. Price is just such a bummer especially with no real toys included and it being a simple layout. Maybe this is just where we are now. 10k is bare min for nicer packages.

#732 1 year ago
Quoted from zaza:

An apple a day, keeps the doctor away

there it is

Red Apple (resized).pngRed Apple (resized).png

#733 1 year ago

Looks incredible! Le is officially on order! Can't wait, this will definitely stand out in my collection.

#734 1 year ago
Pulp_Fiction_Pinball_Feature_Matrix (2).pdfPulp_Fiction_Pinball_Feature_Matrix (2).pdf
#735 1 year ago

I wonder why the matrix said SE and LE only option for something? Future plans or misprint?

#736 1 year ago

Is it intentionaly Mono audio, it looks like a single center speaker?

If you look closely on the CE Cabinet it looks like a two smaller directional speakers pointing slightly left and right and one larger straight down the middle. If I am seeing that properly it's a cool little setup.

#737 1 year ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

PinballSTAR is taking orders on PULP FICTION !

Awww yeah, in on an LE thanks Joe!

#738 1 year ago

Yeah I'm in. I think I'm going with the SE with the Stainless Steel Door. The LE topper is pretty damn awesome, but I'm not much for toppers I'm fine missing out on that. Just waiting for more pre-order options.

#739 1 year ago

Nice topper.

Don't care for any of the rest. Happy for those who are in love with it.

#740 1 year ago
Quoted from MacGruber:

I wonder why the matrix said SE and LE only option for something? Future plans or misprint?

There's a version ("SED") with a Dollar Bill Validator ready coin door (a more modern black door) for operators. The "SE" is the same price and just has the retro chrome coin door. Both cost $7999.

#741 1 year ago

edit: fosaisu beat me to it.

#742 1 year ago

Ritchie brand watch?

Screenshot 2023-03-13 153043 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2023-03-13 153043 (resized).jpg

#743 1 year ago

Now that the reveal is through and there are two almost equally popular hype threads, would someone who's in please start a club thread? I'm not in yet, plus I admit that I'm pretty thin-skinned about starting a thread, given how much some pinsiders attack.

#744 1 year ago

Come on, where is the video of this game in action?

#745 1 year ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

I admit that I'm pretty thin-skinned about starting a thread, given how much some pinsiders attack.

Let's get this guy!

#746 1 year ago
Quoted from kool1:

YES!
I hate that Stern deletes them on the Pro.

Still a lot cheaper

Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Now that the reveal is through and there are two almost equally popular hype threads, would someone who's in please start a club thread? I'm not in yet, plus I admit that I'm pretty thin-skinned about starting a thread, given how much some pinsiders attack.

Well if you start one today you're gonna eat some shit for sure.

Make it so!

#747 1 year ago

Eh....nice toys and topper, but for me, looks disappointing.

#748 1 year ago

I’m in! Need more CGC in my life.

#749 1 year ago

Cool layout but i really hate the art direction and no dmd. Looks fun to play and i like the chest mech

#750 1 year ago

Please tell me those aren't the real pictures of the machine. This doesn't look like a CGC game at all. Looks like an older 80's game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Trade
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
There are 6,966 posts in this topic. You are on page 15 of 140.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/15 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.