Pulp_Fiction-SuperSkillShot (resized).jpg
IMG_8420 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0753 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0865 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0864 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240501_200726003.MP (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,306 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 147.
#7201 56 days ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Unfortunately I don't have the funds right now so selling my spot for what I paid...$1370.
Thanks.

That sucks...

#7202 56 days ago

Yeah...it does. But I don't wanna sell any of my machines for it. Maybe my IMDN LE but I have a hard time selling machines.

#7203 56 days ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Yeah...it does. But I don't wanna sell any of my machines for it. Maybe my IMDN LE but I have a hard time selling machines.

Ask them to push you down the list?

#7204 56 days ago
Quoted from daveddd14:

Ask them to push you down the list?

They do that automatically but yes.

#7205 56 days ago

Will try that cause man I want this machine.

#7206 56 days ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

Will try that cause man I want this machine.

Having finally played one ahead of my own purchase at the Electric Bat in AZ, i will tell you its fucking great.

#7207 56 days ago

Mmmm don’t sell IMDN LE, but I will say Pulp Fiction is extremely addictive. I’ve been playing this and Centaur non stop these days and ignoring all my other pins.

Quoted from Gryszzz:

#7208 55 days ago

has anybody designed a scoop and saucer protectors to print in a FDM yet?
If not I will do it next month.

#7209 52 days ago

Anyone know the height of the back box on a SE with no topper? Wanting to order one, but I only have 74.5 inches of ceiling height, hoping I can squeeze one in to the basement? Thanks!

#7210 52 days ago
Quoted from MVCO:

Anyone know the height of the back box on a SE with no topper? Wanting to order one, but I only have 74.5 inches of ceiling height, hoping I can squeeze one in to the basement? Thanks!

I have the rear legs about halfway up and a silicon floor protector on the foot. ...mine is at 75.5"

It's that extra wood around it, same stuff that keeps it from fitting through a door. LOL
Looks great, but a huge PITA to move it

1 week later
#7211 44 days ago

How many days without a post before a hype thread is dead?

Since games are available, seems to me the only real hype is when LE's will hit hit the line, or any other discussion around CG business practices surrounding production?

If one has a game in hand, seems like any question about the machine itself belong in the owners thread?

What about buyers strategy looking for the best deal on SE or LE? Door swings both ways?

What other topics might qualify for hype thread life support?

#7212 43 days ago

the hype has been replaced with reality in the owners thread and the game lives up to the hype, the build quality not so much sadly.

#7213 43 days ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

the hype has been replaced with reality in the owners thread and the game lives up to the hype, the build quality not so much sadly.

Thats it. The hype was when we all waited for the games to be delivered. And yes, this is a great pinball machine expect the points NeilMcRae write about.
Yes, the next hype will be the LE but forget a "buyer strategie". All 1000 LE are sold out. At least in Germany the orices for a "contract" are much higher than the LE are original.
So have a look for a SE and wait until someone makes a nice topper. The topper is the only reason to buy a LE.
I am sure all the dealer will have the same price.
As long as CGC gives a good support , the issues are bad but not a show stopper. It only becomes uggly if customers buy a PF with issues and get no support. I beliefe CGC will stay in pinball business and has good reasons to support the buyers.

#7214 43 days ago

is not this the owners thread?
lol I cant find it.

#7215 43 days ago

I did try to search up the thread, but didn't find the answer some references. What hardware platform is this developed on? Is it the same a CCr? If so any idea why the software seems to always be behind or slow especially notable at ball end. I have plunged so many times before the ball even was back in the shooter lane. Will this just be how the game is or has there been any talk of an update for this.

#7217 43 days ago
Quoted from TomDK:

Thats it. The hype was when we all waited for the games to be delivered. And yes, this is a great pinball machine expect the points NeilMcRae write about.
Yes, the next hype will be the LE but forget a "buyer strategie". All 1000 LE are sold out. At least in Germany the orices for a "contract" are much higher than the LE are original.
So have a look for a SE and wait until someone makes a nice topper. The topper is the only reason to buy a LE.
I am sure all the dealer will have the same price.
As long as CGC gives a good support , the issues are bad but not a show stopper. It only becomes uggly if customers buy a PF with issues and get no support. I beliefe CGC will stay in pinball business and has good reasons to support the buyers.

No idea what its like in Europe, but in the USA nice HUO PFLE's will be available at a discount 6-12 months after they start building them. Many will drop out due to the excessive wait times. Patience is key with CGC

#7218 41 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

No idea what its like in Europe, but in the USA nice HUO PFLE's will be available at a discount 6-12 months after they start building them. Many will drop out due to the excessive wait times. Patience is key with CGC

Maybe this is due the US marker get most of the planned 1000 limited games.
In germany, I guess, will show up under 50 LE for a large pinball community. So the prices will stay stable. Expect a clever guy copies the topper. The topper is the big reason to wait for an LE. I am in the lucky situation to have a standart right now and wait for my LE.

#7219 37 days ago

When are they making the LE’s? Now or after the standards? And if after, when in real time is that likely to be? 2025?

#7220 37 days ago
Quoted from Evilroyrule:

When are they making the LE’s? Now or after the standards? And if after, when in real time is that likely to be? 2025?

last update was "late summer"

#7221 37 days ago

I think it’s BS. They have built enough SE’s that distributors have stock. Time to move on to the LE’s.

#7222 36 days ago

Has anyone in Europe already got his SE?
I saw just a few showroommodels but no customer with a PFSE

#7223 36 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I think it’s BS. They have built enough SE’s that distributors have stock. Time to move on to the LE’s.

No, not one official export machine in Europe and be sure: here is also a market for PF

Quoted from pascal-pinball:

Has anyone in Europe already got his SE?
I saw just a few showroommodels but no customer with a PFSE

No, as far as I know RS and Freddy have a showroommodel.
Maybe there are some individual imports more like mine.

#7224 36 days ago

It does feel like we are right where the game needs to be every location that wanted one should have it by now. Then there is stock for those who play it at those locations and fall head over heels.

#7225 36 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

I agree.

They are now delivering SE's to new customers who have not had to experience any wait.

#7226 35 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

The pain of preorder. But, let’s be honest… it’s CGC… and everyone knew they were making SEs first.

#7227 35 days ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

The pain of preorder. But, let’s be honest… it’s CGC… and everyone knew they were making SEs first.

Yeah but with an expectation that after SE preorders, LE's would get priority. SE's are now going out to new buyers.

CGC has no financial incentive to produce LE's until SE sales dry up. So the actual LE production start date continues to be a mystery.

#7228 35 days ago

Nobody in Europe got his SE. So they can make and ship these first...

#7229 35 days ago

I have been waiting for my Pulp Piction BMF for 15 months (like most of you). I have only played the game about 10 times at three different locations. Two of those times when the game started arriving on location at AYCE Gogi and Revenge Of. The last time two weeks ago. About a month ago near my house in San Diego. I thought about just getting a standard while I wait, but with this volatile market and games losing on resell value, I figured I better wait and enjoy the game in all it's glory at home. I feel like I got the hype back. The game is perfect and a work of art. They are getting closer to be build people!

8tn4c1 (resized).jpg8tn4c1 (resized).jpg
#7230 35 days ago

All depends on how much you want some rotating hummels on top of yours.

#7231 35 days ago
Quoted from tk375:

I have been waiting for my Pulp Piction BMF for 15 months (like most of you). I have only played the game about 10 times at three different locations. Two of those times when the game started arriving on location at AYCE Gogi and Revenge Of. The last time two weeks ago. About a month ago near my house in San Diego. I thought about just getting a standard while I wait, but with this volatile market and games losing on resell value, I figured I better wait and enjoy the game in all it's glory at home. I feel like I got the hype back. The game is perfect and a work of art. They are getting closer to be build people!
[quoted image]

What's bizarre is this started in 2020 or sooner. We are waiting on a 4 year old game...lol.

#7232 35 days ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

What's bizarre is this started in 2020 or sooner. We are waiting on a 4 year old game...lol.

#7233 35 days ago

This is how all companies do it, as far as i'm aware. the only difference is CGC announces longer before release?

#7234 35 days ago

This is hyperspeed for CGC !

#7235 35 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:This is hyperspeed for CGC !

The new CGC buyers will learn

#7236 33 days ago
Quoted from RTS:

Yeah but with an expectation that after SE preorders, LE's would get priority. SE's are now going out to new buyers.
CGC has no financial incentive to produce LE's until SE sales dry up. So the actual LE production start date continues to be a mystery.

You make my point... if you preorder, you're putting money down on a game that doesn't actually exist. And you have no control over when it will exist.

CGC has a history of being slow to the draw. This wasn't an unknown.

#7237 33 days ago

looking to add some fun to your Pulp Fiction SE? We have shaker motors in stock and ready to ship. Compatible with ALL Chicago Gaming games.

https://www.kingpingames.net/product-page/chicago-gaming-shaker-motor

#7238 33 days ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

This is hyperspeed for CGC !

I remember when PF was announced, the weeks before several pinball manufacturer announced upcoming machines.
So they had to "offer" something to the market even no CCr made it to Europe this days. many people have from time to time the money for a NIB machine, or have to sell a machine to get funds for the next one. And Pulp Fiction is a big theme.
So they announced *before* PF fans could deposit money for an other pin ... I think 007 was announced, Godfather and some machines from the smaller manufacturers.
I just remember .. sudddenly you had many many new titles in a row.

#7239 33 days ago

Sorry to hear about issues for others --mine came in yesterday.

In a word ---Amazing.

If you purchased this why i purchsed this machine ---throw back ---great title ---great sound--excellent playfield

You will not be dispointed. In fact, you will wonder why you ever had a machine with ramps or elevated/subsurface playfields.

#7240 33 days ago
Quoted from dsupica:

Sorry to hear about issues for others --mine came in yesterday.
In a word ---Amazing.
If you purchased this why i purchsed this machine ---throw back ---great title ---great sound--excellent playfield
You will not be dispointed. In fact, you will wonder why you ever had a machine with ramps or elevated/subsurface playfields.

why-not-both-linus-both (1).gifwhy-not-both-linus-both (1).gif

R0010602.jpgR0010602.jpg

#7242 31 days ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

looking to add some fun to your Pulp Fiction SE? We have shaker motors in stock and ready to ship. Compatible with ALL Chicago Gaming games.
https://www.kingpingames.net/product-page/chicago-gaming-shaker-motor

Chicago coin shakers are damn expensive

#7243 29 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Chicago coin shakers are damn expensive

I buy all my shakers from Pinballlife ..... never had an issue and they are 30% cheaper

#7244 29 days ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I buy all my shakers from Pinballlife ..... never had an issue and they are 30% cheaper

Well, $10 anyway

IMG_5414 (resized).pngIMG_5414 (resized).png

#7245 28 days ago
Quoted from northerndude:

Well, $10 anyway
[quoted image]

Well all my CGC games came with shakers I've only purchased Stern spike 2 shakers and they were $100. Its a Mystery why CGC and JJP shakers are so much more?

#7246 26 days ago

Mr Pinball Australia has gotten word that the Australian machines will be in July, so there is hope that we’ll get our machines before Xmas 24! I’m getting hyped!!

#7247 26 days ago
Quoted from ausretrogamer:

Mr Pinball Australia has gotten word that the Australian machines will be in July, so there is hope that we’ll get our machines before Xmas 24! I’m getting hyped!!

Australian SE or LE machines?

#7248 25 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Not sure he stated which exactly, but I read it as CGC will start building ALL Australian games in July. We'll know soon I guess, when payment requests start being issued.

#7249 22 days ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

I assumed LE, but it could be both as Pinballer73 has stated.

#7250 22 days ago

First Container ships July 1st

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Wappingers Falls, NY
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

8,399 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 259.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Apparel - Men
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Kansas City, MO
$ 49.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Cabinet - Other
PinShades

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Athens, TX
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 7,306 posts in this topic. You are on page 145 of 147.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.