IMG_1721 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1724 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0553 (resized).JPG
IMG_0466 (resized).jpg
20240422_171530 (resized).jpg
20240422_171502 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 144.
#5551 4 months ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

It’s who said it today that gives it credence

Yup, the guy sat in the middle

209-pinball-expo-2023-104x74-768x528 (resized).jpg209-pinball-expo-2023-104x74-768x528 (resized).jpg

#5552 4 months ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

A good source has stated these could be shipping any day now.

Ohh wow. That would be a nice surprise !

#5553 4 months ago
Quoted from NeilMcRae:

This is CCR LE. There are still dozens of CCR SE orders that haven't been filled. I doubt Pulp Fiction will hit the line until March 2024.
Cheers,
Neil.

my CCR got delivered today, almost 2 years to the day I ordered it!

Happy to eat my hat on above but the first production game came off the line and is headed to a UK gaming company hopefully in time for EAG. There are lots of SE orders of CCR so they must have two lines - Also believe there is one going to Pinball Heaven for EAG. I had a bet that it would be before March so I'm actually quite happy! Although the downside is that I expect my PF LE has another 15 months to go before delivery

#5554 4 months ago
Quoted from Sako-TRG:

A good source has stated these could be shipping any day now.

Unleash the years-long trickle of games!

#5555 4 months ago

I saw a bunch of new posts. Nothing firm yet though....

#5556 4 months ago
Quoted from chad:

I saw a bunch of new posts. Nothing firm yet though....

There will be something firm in my pants if this starts shipping soon..

#5557 4 months ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

There will be something firm in my pants if this starts shipping soon..

A 6 inch turd?

#5558 4 months ago

You might need more fibre in your diet.

#5559 4 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Some do though. Still waiting patiently on my Mermaid that i put a non refundable deposit down on a couple years ago and paid in full back in September (when i also put a non refundable deposit down on my Centaur Beast).

Not companies that have been in business for years with multiple titles under their belt along with building of thousands of games. Your comparing apples to oranges

#5560 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

Not companies that have been in business for years with multiple titles under their belt along with building of thousands of games. Your comparing apples to oranges

and apparently the toughest Covid shutdown on the globe !

#5561 4 months ago
Quoted from PtownPin:

I'm comparing pinball manufacturers.

No fruit involved.

You can qualify it all you want, but your qualifications are the only thing that is making the comparison differ.

#5562 4 months ago

Might as well watch it again while I wait.

PXL_20230314_161644747 (resized).jpgPXL_20230314_161644747 (resized).jpg
#5563 4 months ago
Quoted from schudel5:

Have fun ! Enjoy !

LTG : )

#5564 4 months ago
Quoted from schudel5:

[quoted image]

Wow a laser disk, isn't the resolution terrible on those?

#5565 4 months ago
Quoted from Darscot:

Yes. That's the charm!

#5566 4 months ago
Quoted from Darscot:

I mean at least he's not watching it on an RCA CED.....what mom meant when she said "we have laserdisc at home"

#5567 4 months ago

If you are waiting on your Pulp Fiction, sweet dreams As Axl Rose would say, just need a little patience. They will arrive, and you won't be disappointed!
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5568 4 months ago
Quoted from Freeplay69:

If you are waiting on your Pulp Fiction, sweet dreams As Axl Rose would say, just need a little patience. They will arrive, and you won't be disappointed!
[quoted image]

Patience indeed! And Tom Petty would say, “The waiting is the hardest part”.

#5569 4 months ago
Quoted from Darscot:

These were incredible at the time, it is hard to imagine how much worse VHS looked by comparison to even just regular broadcast TV. Some still prefer LD over dvd.

#5570 4 months ago
Quoted from Whistles:

These were incredible at the time, it is hard to imagine how much worse VHS looked by comparison to even just regular broadcast TV. Some still prefer LD over dvd.

Yeah very cool to have a copy on laser, I would probably mount it on the wall. It is funny going back, I tried to watch a DVD recently and couldn't do it they just look terrible but were so amazing.

#5571 4 months ago
Quoted from Darscot:

yeah mine can stay in storage with the rest of my laserdiscs, I'll pop in the crisp 4K remastered bluray as the LD would look awful on my laser 4K projector setup. Reminds me I still haven't watch the full 4K disc since I got it, only had a quick look.

#5572 4 months ago
Quoted from Freeplay69:

[quoted image]

That's cool. I need one because it would be the closest, I ever get to sleeping with Uma Thurman. LOL

#5573 4 months ago

Just sold mine out to a jaws. I’m not waiting for an old game. I’ve got embryon, freefall and the like. I’m good

#5574 4 months ago
Quoted from schudel5:

[quoted image]

Sounds good to me.

pf_ld_2 (resized).jpgpf_ld_2 (resized).jpgpulp_fiction_ld (resized).jpgpulp_fiction_ld (resized).jpg
#5575 4 months ago
Quoted from BMGfan:

I mean at least he's not watching it on an RCA CED.....what mom meant when she said "we have laserdisc at home"

Speaking of CED, Bestbuy has starting having some good 4k sales as they are getting rid of all physical media. I just picked up a 4k of one of my guilty pleasures, "Swamp Thing" from 1982. It's from the MVD rewind series and it's slipcover is designed to look like CED disc and it comes with a mini poster that also looks like CED disc. They even made it look like the label on the disc is bubbling and peeling.

After enjoying Swamp Things great 4K PQ and sound and tons of special features that you get for $15, it's hard to believe that back in the day it would cost $100 for a special edition laserdisc set like T2, Tron, or WOZ.

swamp-thing-4k-coming-soon-from-mvd-v0-kujfgk1qijsa1~01 (resized).jpgswamp-thing-4k-coming-soon-from-mvd-v0-kujfgk1qijsa1~01 (resized).jpg
#5576 4 months ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Just sold mine out to a jaws. I’m not waiting for an old game. I’ve got embryon, freefall and the like. I’m good

wolf-of-wall-street-not-leaving.gifwolf-of-wall-street-not-leaving.gif
#5577 4 months ago

Any update would be cool.. or simply Mark Ritchie coming in here and saying ‘Get down, get down’ would start a fire. Holding out for this one as long as it takes.

#5578 4 months ago

I put money from my savings into a CD at 5.25 APY…by the time my game is ready there will be a free $6k sitting in the account sooo…I don’t mind the wait haha

Quoted from 80sMan:

Any update would be cool.. or simply Mark Ritchie coming in here and saying ‘Get down, get down’ would start a fire. Holding out for this one as long as it takes.

#5579 4 months ago
Quoted from 80sMan:

First game off the line shipped last week. Hooray, Play Mechanix Pinball finally made it's first $1!

I'm scheduled to go in and review the next batch of games coming off the line this week. Super excited to see the line in action for myself.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5580 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

First game off the line shipped last week.

Excellent.

Now maybe my game for tech support will show up.

LTG : )

#5581 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

First game off the line shipped last week. Hooray, Play Mechanix Pinball finally made it's first $1!
I'm scheduled to go in and review the next batch of games coming off the line this week. Super excited to see the line in action for myself.
[quoted image]

So...did they ship more than one? or just the one?

#5582 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

Congrats! That is awesome news. Looking forward to the owners club!

#5583 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

Holy shit!! Very cool!!

#5584 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

“Yeah, We Happy.”

IMG_7745.gifIMG_7745.gif

#5585 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

Well shiit.. how does this not bring a smile to my face?!! Nice pic. Thanks

#5586 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

Good to hear!!

#5587 4 months ago

Was the first game an SE?

#5588 4 months ago

How many SE and how many LEs to be built?

#5589 4 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

How many SE and how many LEs to be built?

Unlimited SEs. 1,000 LEs.

#5590 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

Great photo. Great news. Just noticed Gomez lurking in the background.

#5591 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

IMG_2631.gifIMG_2631.gif
#5592 4 months ago

I have my CCr. Love it and waiting on the extended code someday.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with CGC. 1 game off the line per month ain’t gonna cut it.

Get your shit together and start delivering the games you promised FFS

#5593 4 months ago

Who's the lucky owner of said 1st game off the line?

#5594 4 months ago

probably CGC

#5595 4 months ago
Quoted from allsportdvd:

Who's the lucky owner of said 1st game off the line?

A distributor in the UK

#5596 4 months ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

A distributor in the UK

Oh wow. I know Gonzo on YouTube hinted that he was getting one to review soon. Wonder if it's that one

#5597 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

Please take my money, I'm ready and waiting!!

#5598 4 months ago
Quoted from Enchantress:

Please take my money, I'm ready and waiting!!

They shipped 1(one) game?

You got the waiting part correct !

#5599 4 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

[quoted image]

I hope CGC ships to Canada first! Me first to be clear!

Can’t wait! But will also patiently wait!

Richard

#5600 4 months ago
Quoted from Richard-NBA-SF2:

I hope CGC ships to Canada first! Me first to be clear!

After your wait for CC, It should be you FOR SURE

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
San Francisco, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Eau Claire, WI
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Wanted
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 3.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

There are 7,192 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/112?hl=jordyramone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.