pinside.643ee2f3caa83f7758e5f741145c862a6384d350 (resized).jpg
IMG_1721 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1724 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1716 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0553 (resized).JPG
IMG_0466 (resized).jpg
20240422_171530 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

3 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 7,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 144.
#5151 6 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Why not just a clear simple answer of where you are actually at?

Why are you in this thread? You don't have one on order yet every second post on here is you complaining that it's not made yet? I don't get it.

#5152 6 months ago
Quoted from chad:

They had no problem with putting out the Arcade games that are manufactured.

Should do what they know best..
Maybe time to ditch making pinball .

#5153 6 months ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

You don't have one on order yet every second post on here is you complaining that it's not made yet? I don't get it.

Waiting for them to be in dealer stock and playing before you get your preorder!

#5154 6 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Waiting for them to be in dealer stock and playing before you get your preorder!

You mean going to the states and doing that? Cause nitro is our only option

#5155 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Clear and correct answer.

Actually, vague and correct.

#5156 6 months ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

You mean going to the states

Have it shipped if Tommy doesn't get spares.

Hoping they have thought about getting the Electronic Compliance this time to ship out of the states.

#5157 6 months ago
Quoted from RTS:

Actually, vague and correct.

I had no trouble understanding it.

#5158 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

I had no trouble understanding it.

Everybody understood it.

It was deliberately vague and provided no specific info regarding a timeline.

#5159 6 months ago
Quoted from RTS:

Everybody understood it.
It was deliberately vague and provided no specific time.

Yes, that's the bit i understood.

I didn't think it was vague in the least. he said 'We are doing our best and you'll get it when you get it, but you knew that right?"

It's others that don't, even though it's been said quite a few times and people have been warned from the getgo that this is how it works.

giphy (25).gifgiphy (25).gif

#5160 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:Yes, that's the bit i understood.

It's others that don't, even though it's been said quite a few times and people have been warned from the getgo that this is how it works.

I'm sorry we all are not like you !

#5161 6 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

I'm sorry we all are not like you !

But i was just told that everyone understood it?

How are others not like me if we all understood it?

And how come you get to speak for others? Shouldn't you just be speaking for yourself? Maybe edit your statement to say that you are sorry that you are not like me....

And once again, you said it doesn't affect you and you'll have your one that you haven't odedered before everyoone else?

#5162 6 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:The design team spent last week dancing around the golden sample while chanting to the pinball gods for help.

Our hype regarding the hype level is still strong.

Quoted from punkin:

I didn't think it was vague in the least. he said 'We are doing our best and you'll get it when you get it, but you knew that right?"

Slight difference between what he wrote and what you read

#5163 6 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Slight difference between what he wrote and what you read

Different words to express the same idea. I was paraphrasing, dude. And surely you mean what i typed? Because you don't know what i read do you?

I think the sentiment is the same, but that is the thing with language hey? People can repeat the exact same words and have them mean different things, depending on context, history and tone.

#5164 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Sure glad that it wasn't vague because without that clear explanation, we would never know when we'll get it.

Some of us thought we won't get it when we get it.

Now it's clear. Thank you. You were right.

#5165 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Different words to express the same idea. I was paraphrasing, dude. And surely you mean what i typed? Because you don't know what i read do you?
I think the sentiment is the same, but that is the thing with language hey? People can repeat the exact same words and have them mean different things, depending on context, history and tone.

What time is it over there?

#5166 6 months ago
Quoted from ifpapinball:

The design team spent last week dancing around the golden sample while chanting to the pinball gods for help.

Sums it all up !

giphy (2).gifgiphy (2).gif
#5167 6 months ago
Quoted from RTS:

Sure glad that it wasn't vague because without that clear explanation, we would never know when we'll get it.
Some of us thought we won't get it when we get it.
Now it's clear. Thank you. You were right.

I've read the thread from start to finish and i believe it's been said time after time again that with CGC you'll never know and they'll never tell you. Why are you now acting all suprised that CGC won't tell you when you'll get it?

Quoted from iceman44:

Google o'clock

https://www.google.com/

#5168 6 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Bourbon time!

#5169 6 months ago

I chatted with them at length at Expo. After shooting the shit for a while, I said "Sure you're sick of this and have nothing to say, but any idea when PF will start shipping?" No beat, "Absolutely. Two days after the world ends."

I respect that man. I knew what I was signing up for. If you didn't, you should pay more attention.

#5170 6 months ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

I chatted with them at length at Expo. After shooting the shit for a while, I said "Sure you're sick of this and have nothing to say, but any idea when PF will start shipping?" No beat, "Absolutely. Two days after the world ends."
I respect that man. I knew what I was signing up for. If you didn't, you should pay more attention.

He get's it.

And congrat's to the team for keeping the fun in it. From potato cam to making fun of what people are saying.

I love the whole thing.

VivaCgcPunkin

#5171 6 months ago
Quoted from transprtr4u:

Have it shipped if Tommy doesn't get spares.
Hoping they have thought about getting the Electronic Compliance this time to ship out of the states.

We’ll be getting lots of extra units. As well I’ve spoken with Play Mechanix, and have been told we won’t have the same problem we had with Canadian compliance with Cactus.

#5172 6 months ago

The wait kinda sucks….but I can image a whole lot worse.
IMG_6616.gifIMG_6616.gif
Wish CGC the best towards getting PF to the public.
Can’t wait to turn the volume up on this PF pin to get the crowds going.
ps…happy veterans day to my fellow veterans.

#5173 6 months ago

After having played it, I can't wait to get it home, but am confident it's worth whatever wait is before us

#5174 6 months ago

I waited for a Highway "Alien" machine...this is nothing.

#5175 6 months ago
Quoted from Astropin:

I waited for TBL , WOZ, TH, DI .... and after a longer break: I wait again but happy to be in the club and get (laterlateron) a LE with topper.
I am sure its worth the wait. But in the german community we just talk about " Chicago Waiting Company". It seems tha they are not doing a serious business to make money with it.

#5176 6 months ago
Quoted from TomDK:

But in the german community we just talk about " Chicago Waiting Company". It seems tha they are not doing a serious business to make money with it.

It does seem like CGG does not prioritize pinball in their manufacturing plans. It actually surprises me that the quality is so good with how much they seem to treat pinball as an afterthought.

#5177 6 months ago

All these bootlickers bragging about how long they waited...

#5178 6 months ago

All this reminds me of this Miyamoto quote

a51 (resized).jpga51 (resized).jpg
#5179 6 months ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

All this reminds me of this Miyamoto quote
[quoted image]

The game isn’t still in development. It’s done. Not the same at all. They just need to get them out the doors.

#5180 6 months ago
Quoted from kermit24:

The game isn’t still in development. It’s done. Not the same at all. They just need to get them out the doors.

So they should just rush them out the door?

#5181 6 months ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Lets just start with getting the 2nd one out the door and take it from there...

#5182 6 months ago
Quoted from punkin:

Biggest show in Australia, and we have an Australian distributor who is 'supposed' to do that stuff and promote the game.
The show was big enough to hold 5 GM figures from manufacturers;
Gary stern
Jersey Jack'
Damian Martin
Mike Kalinowski
David Hankin
There was a Godfather CE there and a Toy Story CE
The world release of Venom Premium
The world release of Centaur Beast and Orblivion
It's a charity show, if they have to pay for people to promote machines it comes out of the $10k they give to charity.
Distributors job to have a machine in Australia and i spose we are not a big enough market to warrant one of their demo's. Either that or Mr Pinball doesn't give a fuck.
In any case, i don't have to play it to know i want one. I just want to play it.

A we don't have one and B Pinfest has never been interested in us Displaying machines there.

#5183 6 months ago
Quoted from JordyRamone:

Even if production reached 100% capacity tomorrow, it'd still be a misnomer to say they were "rushed out the door."

#5184 6 months ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:A we don't have one and B Pinfest has never been interested in us Displaying machines there.

The other major Australian distributors were there. I'm sure your relationship with the company would have been enough for them to ship you a demo for the show.

#5185 6 months ago
Quoted from Astropin:

TBL Early Achievers say "Hold my Beer!"

#5186 6 months ago

On display at IAAPA...

IMG_7198 (resized).jpgIMG_7198 (resized).jpgIMG_7197 (resized).jpgIMG_7197 (resized).jpg
#5187 6 months ago
Quoted from MrBally:On display at IAAPA...
[quoted image][quoted image]

The same games they had at Chicago Expo!

#5188 6 months ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

A we don't have one and B Pinfest has never been interested in us Displaying machines there.

That is disappointing. Hopefully things change going forward.

#5189 6 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

Hopefully they are acquiring a lot of data with them.

#5190 6 months ago
Quoted from Jagrmaister:

CG had More machines at IAAPA than they did at the Amusement Expo in Las Vegas this past March.

#5191 6 months ago

I finally got to play it at IAAPA this past week and it was incredible! By far the best Pinball on the expo floor in my opinion. They nailed the classic retro feel, I have a bond 60th and Stern definitely tried but sadly failed. Pulp fiction will be bolted to my floor soon! Can't wait!

#5192 6 months ago

That’s how I felt at Expo . Will be worth the wait .

#5193 6 months ago
Quoted from Cdonnerusmc:

I finally got to play it at IAAPA this past week and it was incredible! By far the best Pinball on the expo floor in my opinion. They nailed the classic retro feel, I have a bond 60th and Stern definitely tried but sadly failed. Pulp fiction will be bolted to my floor soon! Can't wait!

Agreed. it cant leave as I have been collecting a few mods. LOL

Need a modder to make a translite for my lighted frame that needs something. GOT was sold but didnt want all the artwork.

I bought a cool framed piece for PF and its still in transit from mars...lol

#5194 6 months ago

Tough here on the west coast I guess the best chance we will have to play the game will be at the Tacoma show in June. I can’t even imagine actually having this machine sitting in my game room!

IMG_9242 (resized).jpegIMG_9242 (resized).jpeg
#5195 6 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Tough here on the west coast I guess the best chance we will have to play the game will be at the Tacoma show in June. I can’t even imagine actually having this machine sitting in my game room![quoted image]

You have that piece?? I saw it online while looking for mine.

#5196 6 months ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

You have that piece?? I saw it online while looking for mine.

No I don’t, was thinking it would be cool to have framed in my little game room though.

#5197 6 months ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

No I don’t, was thinking it would be cool to have framed in my little game room though.

Yes sir, I am waiting on mine to arrive...been awhile . I wish someone would make a translite and I would pop it in my lighted frame. That would look awesome.

#5198 6 months ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Agreed. it cant leave as I have been collecting a few mods. LOL
Need a modder to make a translite for my lighted frame that needs something. GOT was sold but didnt want all the artwork.
I bought a cool framed piece for PF and its still in transit from mars...lol

What kind of mods are available? Are you just making them yourself?

#5199 5 months ago

157 new posts . .. zip. Nothing new.

#5200 5 months ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

157 new posts . .. zip. Nothing new.

IKR…
I hope ifpapinball is still attending meetings every Wednesday and they are starting to get things in motion.

I fear Q.Tarantino might just say fck it and close the shop with only a few PF machines made in existence.
I wonder if everyone is waiting on Q. Tarantino to sign off on something to start the production?
IMG_6864.gifIMG_6864.gif

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 210.00
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

7,999 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Wanted
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Athens, TX
$ 27.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

There are 7,198 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 144.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pulp-fiction-hype-thread-/page/104?hl=jordyramone and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.