4 months ago

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by DBLM
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

F14AE2B6-DC18-4920-AEB7-C9CDCABBA53E (resized).png

#1 4 months ago

My wife and I are dreaming of retirement (still a ways off) and have been looking at places near Tampa (Treasure Island). One of these had a pic with a pinball, and what appears to be a multicade. Both Pulp Fiction. Does anyone know if this was a home brew by someone, or just skinned.

F14AE2B6-DC18-4920-AEB7-C9CDCABBA53E (resized).png
    #2 4 months ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

Does anyone know if this was a home brew by someone, or just skinned?

So you see the printed pinball cabinet and you want to know, is this game fact...or fiction?

#3 4 months ago

That’s awesome want one. Take my money. Lol

#4 4 months ago
    Quoted from dnapac:

My wife and I are dreaming of retirement (still a ways off) and have been looking at places near Tampa (Treasure Island). One of these had a pic with a pinball, and what appears to be a multicade. Both Pulp Fiction. Does anyone know if this was a home brew by someone, or just skinned.[quoted image]

Nice area. My wife and I likely will retire in Clearwater within the next 5 to 10 years. I am not sure if we would keep a place where we are now and snowbird or not.

#5 4 months ago

I'd love a Pulp Fiction pin- lots of things that could be done. Put me down for 2 LE's please (as long as there is no clearcoat issues).

#6 4 months ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

Nice area. My wife and I likely will retire in Clearwater within the next 5 to 10 years. I am not sure if we would keep a place where we are now and snowbird or not.

We’ve vacationed down there the past few years. My daughter loves it so much she recently moved there and is going to college in Tampa. Just makes us want to move faster...but my retirement package is too good if I stay a few more years.

#7 4 months ago

Neato,
    My bets on a virtual pin but looks nice regardless

#8 4 months ago

Is it just me, or does that picture look like a render? I don’t think it is real.

#9 4 months ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Is it just me, or does that picture look like a render? I don’t think it is real.

This was taken off Zillow...doubt they would do that. Pinballs don’t sell beach homes...especially when the pinball is blocking the view.

#10 4 months ago

Arcade looks like an Extreme Home Arcades Megacade with custom graphics. Most likely pinball is a virtual pinball, also with custom graphics.

#11 4 months ago
    Quoted from Pinmeister:

Arcade looks like an Extreme Home Arcades Megacade with custom graphics. Most likely pinball is a virtual pinball, also with custom graphics.

Virtual pin would make sense...especially in a condo. Was really hoping someone would know of a Pulp Fiction home brew.

#12 4 months ago

Probably a virtual pin. I personally wish someone would make a pulp fiction pin lots of potential.

#13 4 months ago
    Quoted from DBLM:

Quoted from dnapac:

This was taken off Zillow...doubt they would do that. Pinballs don’t sell beach homes...especially when the pinball is blocking the view.

Gotcha. Looking at it on a bigger screen now and I see what you are saying.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    Lighting - Led
    TheDudeMods
    $ 69.50
    Boards
    Pinball Haus
    $ 7.00
    Electronics
    APB Enterprises
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 999.00
    $ 229.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 74.00
    Id Rather Play Pinball
    $ 66.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lee's Parts
    $ 10.00
    Cabinet Parts
    Flashinstinct
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 99.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.50
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 1,099.00
    Flipper Parts
    Mircoplayfields
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 165.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pixels Arcade Games
    $ 54.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 79.99
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 39.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 11.95
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside