By eavedesian

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 1 post
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eavedesian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Well another year of the annual Wizards In Training kids tourney has come and gone. This year I wanted to make sure I said thank you to all those that helped and supported this 100% FREE kids tournament!

First off I'd like to thank Marco Specialties. Honestly guys...I don't know what to say but WOW!! The setup you had this year at MPE was nothing short of ABSOFRIGGINLOUTELY AMAZING!!! Marc, Brennan, Paul, n OMG what's his name, just kidding Steve (inside joke, ask Marc) I know words will never express how I truly feel but you guys really are a part of this tournament. I just can't say thank you enough!! You guys even stuck around to help pack everything up AGAIN!! We have to start getting more help or you guys will NEVER want to come back!

Thank you to Stern Pinball for their generous donations of translites, t-shirts, flyers, and other assortments! Thank you to Whiz-Bang pinball for the t-shirts.

Next, I'd like to help the people that helped actually put this years event on! Tom and Jean Bracket, Bridget, and Rob Penhallow. You guys were awesome! Thank you soooooooo VERY much!!

Finally, I'd like to thank those very special people that financially supported the event this year.

Tom and Jean Bracket
    Mark DeFrayne
    Howard Lagines
    Parker Thomas

Finally I'd like to thank my partner in crime in all of this Scott Ifkovits. It's been a fun run buddy! Couldn't have done it without you!

Thanks again! If I missed anyone I'm truly sorry.

Eric A.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider eavedesian.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/public-thanks-for-wit-support?tu=eavedesian and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.