Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 22 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by flynnibus
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1 Interesting sale Posted by Jenk540i (7 years ago)

Post #24 Helpful link Posted by Rondogg (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

#1 7 years ago

Polk direct on eBay. Additional 5% off if you buy > 1. Ships free.

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#2 7 years ago

Nice, thanks for sharing.

#3 7 years ago

You are welcome. Actually just checked Amazon and they are the same price (no reduction for multiples though). So 2 options to get it at a good price.

#5 7 years ago

Can a guy hook two pinballs into one of these woofers?

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Can a guy hook two pinballs into one of these woofers?

Yes. With our sub kits or by hand as some others do.
    Thanks,
    Lorenzo
    Pinnovators.com

#7 7 years ago

You can even hook up four if u wanted

#8 7 years ago

Missed the last time these were on sale... just got 2! Thanks for the heads up!

#9 7 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

You can even hook up four if u wanted

Seriously? Mine only has two inputs, can you double the wiring?

Just want to say that subfoofers are the absolute best/easiest most immersive mod for any pinball game.

#10 7 years ago
    Quoted from Rondogg:

Seriously? Mine only has two inputs, can you double the wiring?
    Just want to say that subfoofers are the absolute best/easiest most immersive mod for any pinball game.

Yes is you look up our sub adapters or Pinsmx box you can connect four games to one sub.

#11 7 years ago

Thanks for letting us know. Ordered a second one.

#12 7 years ago

Thanks for the heads-up...can't wait to see how it changes the pin sound!

#13 7 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, just bought 2. With the buy 2 discount it came to $170. Great deal

#14 7 years ago

I will plug the Pinnovators kits as well. Easy install, with their adaptor on each pin you can hook up 4 pins through their mixer to one sub, can individually set the volume for each, and when all 4 pins are on it still sounds great. Really assume products.

#15 7 years ago

I meant "awesome" product.

#16 7 years ago

Anybody have a sub connected to a GB? Just wondering if it makes a big difference since the sound is so great already. Thanks for the heads up on the deal, these are great subs for pins.

#17 7 years ago

Chisox that's exactly what I plan to do with one of mine!

#18 7 years ago

I installed one on my GB. Huge difference. I use them on all my machines.

#19 7 years ago

$170 total for 2 shipped to CA.
    Thanks for letting us know! Amazon Prime total was $190 total for 2.

#20 7 years ago

Thanks for the headsup. Got one for $84. Expect great things hooking it up to my MET.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

Anybody have a sub connected to a GB? Just wondering if it makes a big difference since the sound is so great already. Thanks for the heads up on the deal, these are great subs for pins.

I had one on mine. wait til that scary chic screams her damn head off at you... INSANE!!

I also have one of these on everyone of my newer stern pins, amazing difference. HORDE mode on TWD is really intense!!!

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from Chisox:

I have one on my GB Pro and it's an amazing difference. It's almost unbelievable how much of an upgrade this actually adds for less than $100. Worth every penny IMO.

#23 7 years ago

I had it on my Amazon watch list and saw the price go down last week. Just received it. Now just need Pinnovators to have a sale to link my 4 pins to it. (???) Good opportunity to make some sales there ...

#24 7 years ago

FYI, I ordered one a month or two back when Adorama had a sale (a lot of people on here did), just checked and they are having their sale too, $79.99 with free shipping. They were very fast last time, would recommend.

http://www.adorama.com/pkaam1055c.html?emailprice=t&utm_source=rflaid913078

#25 7 years ago

I just ordered 1.
    It gave me the 5% discount even with only one. Came out to $84.93.

And FWIW: I used Nerblongs ebay link in post #4

THANKS for the heads up

#26 7 years ago

Amazon is now at $79.99 with free shipping

https://amzn.com/B0002KVQBA

#27 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobertWinter:

Just ordered one myself

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from KingBW:

I had it on my Amazon watch list and saw the price go down last week. Just received it. Now just need Pinnovators to have a sale to link my 4 pins to it. (???) Good opportunity to make some sales there ...

Black Friday is coming

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from generalgman:

I installed one on my GB. Huge difference. I use them on all my machines.

Yeah I like it too, now I just have to figure out how to turn the bb speakers up with out turning the cab speaker up.

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from RobertWinter:

Amazon is in the MPLS/SP area now so they charge me the 7 and whatever% MN sales tax.

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from lllvjr:

Black Friday is coming

Thanks for the clue ... I'll be watching for it.

#32 7 years ago
    Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah I like it too, now I just have to figure out how to turn the bb speakers up with out turning the cab speaker up.

Just run the sub off the headphone jack off the board.. most people wouldn't want to do this. U want the sub level to run up and down evenly with the speaker levels. That's why our sub kits tap into the speaker board it's self. If you want to separate the sub and leave it at a low level u can go into the settings turn the hp volume down leave it where u want and u got what your trying to achieve... it's the wrong way but it's what your asking. U lose all control of it but u set it at one volume

#33 7 years ago

Has anyone that order received it yet ?
    My delivery was supposed to be 2 days ago.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Has anyone that order received it yet ?
    My delivery was supposed to be 2 days ago.

I ordered from amazon and got it today. Holy cow... this is a big overboard On AC/DC with the pinovator's board.. I could probably bring down the walls of jerrico with the sub on 2-3 on the volume knob

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/psw10-now-8799-w-free-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.