(Topic ID: 218644)

Psst...Alien Star owners, help me out please!

By SnowGalvin

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
#1 5 years ago

Got a tournament coming up this weekend with Alien Star in the qualifying bank. Unfortunately the owner of the machine doesn't have the manual. Is there a way to turn off extra balls?

#2 5 years ago

I think turn switch 22 off

#3 5 years ago

The first helpful lead! Thank you ktrain315 I can check that out. Do you happen to have a manual? If so, could you snap a photo of the adjustment page(s). We're setting up Thursday (technically today since it's 12:21am my time).

Luckily extra balls aren't crazy common. Worst case I leave them on during qualifying (best game format) and let the player play it. Then in finals have everyone plunge their EBs since we can actually enforce the policy at that time.

#4 5 years ago

looks like switch 22 and maybe 29

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#5 5 years ago

Thanks ZenTron ! Long time no see! You're the best

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Nashville, TN
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bay Area, CA

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/psstalien-star-owners-help-me-out-please and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.