(Topic ID: 153297)

PSPA... Still in business??

By TheOnlyest

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinterest.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#32 8 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Having used both pinball parts Austrialia and Comet , many times ... The service has been outstanding by both , these wonderful people go out of there way to provide much needed parts !
    I think they are also entitled to have a personal life ... Pinball is pinball but we all need the work life balance !
    By the by, Art glad to read the update get well soon !

I work insane numbers of hours. A 50 hour work week is kind of like a VACATION!

I too have owned my own businesses. When you run your own business you could choose to have a work/life balance I suppose - but it's been my experience that part of choosing to be your own boss means that you work HARDER than you would working for someone else. It's just how it is and if you don't want to work your A$$ off - then sell your business and retire or go to work for someone else. Oh, and by the way - the "work/life balance" is a myth seldom achieved by mere mortals.

We all know that Art (and all of the other pinball vendors) makes the big bucks running Comet and the others -- but he is REALLY rolling in the dough because picking 300 piece orders of 1 each of the hundreds of sku's he sells is so highly profitable. I'm surprised Art hasn't actually started sending out free pinball machines with every order given the huge profit margins he enjoys. He SHOULD just hire people to answer his phones 24/7 365 because the pinball machine LED market is so large and lucrative.

Anyway - I probably wouldn't have posted a public message about this so quickly since I have super secret inside knowledge that Robin is making such HUGE profits with Pinside and has started a new program where he FedEx's each new member his or her own engraved pitchfork -- but I also know how frustrating it can be waiting patiently for a response from a (seemingly) ungrateful and unresponsive vendor.

In any case - this is not a criticism on either side -- we just need to figure out the balance.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinterest.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pspa-still-in-business?tu=pinterest and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.