(Topic ID: 153297)

PSPA... Still in business??

By TheOnlyest

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bioba.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#28 8 years ago
    Quoted from TheOnlyest:

Art, I certainly hope that you interpreted my comment about you as a supreme compliment!?? Because that's exactly what it was!
    A lot of you guys sure have thrown out a bunch of words like "now" "immediately" "instantly"... i'm still reading over my posts to find where I used any of those words or even implied any such thing!
    I placed an order Monday evening... Knowing it was Tuesday, but not realizing that it was literally ONE minute after closing time in AU.
    Thursday (thats 3 days later!), I have not received any correspondence, so I send an email asking for the status of my order.
    30 hours and an an entire AU business day later, I still have not received a peep from them, so I make this post, simply as "recon" to avoid a possible issue that I mentioned had happened to me before! Did I mention that this was my first time doing business with them? I don't know them! I don't know anything about them! I cannot run over there and knock on the door!
    I don't find this timeline AT ALL to be impatient or unreasonable on my part, i'm sorry... I'm pushing 49, and I guess i'm just still having a hard time adjusting to today's "normalcy" being piss-poor customer service!! (That was NOT a slight against PSPA... more of a response to Art's comment about lowering my expectations). The way I see it, good customer service is EASIER to give today than ever before!! Back in the 80's when I started out working full time, customer service was face-to-face, by phone and even snail-mail! that took time, and required a like response! Lets see how long it takes me to type this... Hello, we received your order and are working to get it packed up.... 8 seconds!
    Yeah, you're right... that was a bitch... no clue how I can possibly fit that into my busy schedule.
    So the next time any of you come to a resort here to Las Vegas and get ignored by the staff, and treated rudely, like we don't give a shit about you... You better damn well NOT fill out a negative comment card, or go home and start whining on Trip Advisor, because apparently that is normal, completely acceptable and exactly what you expected!!
    Over-n-out.

So much anger. It got me all agressive just reading it all. If you would be my friend I would "un-friend" you. Just cancel your order and ask for a refund. Problem solved. PSPA lost a customer and you can buy from a more suitable supplier.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bioba.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pspa-still-in-business?tu=bioba and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.