20180630_110453 (resized).jpg
22.png
Circus Charlie (J).png
Screenshot_20180629-173044 (resized).png
Pin-Bot (U)2.png
Pin-Bot (U).png
nes (resized).png
15302738956903759564434633588657 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NPO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#96 5 years ago

Just snagged mine lastnight after seeing this thread. The Target I went to informed me they had pallets of them in the back so ask if you dont see any on the store floor. They told me Nintendo got their shit together and are flooding the market now.20180630_110453 (resized).jpg20180630_110453 (resized).jpg

#112 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Any SNES sightings? Havent seen any on the shelf.

Yep. Love Amazon.

Super Famicom (resized).jpgSuper Famicom (resized).jpg

Got that, 2 extension cables and a carrying case all for about $110. Extension cables for the SNES are interchangeable with the NES controllers.

Extra NES controllers on eBay for $9.

ebay.com link: NEW Game Controller Gamepad for Nintendo NES Mini Classic Edition Console

#120 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thats a generic brand controller and apparently the d pad is weird....

We'll see soon. Hopefully it'll foot the bill. I ain't paying $40 for a gamepad. Buncha bullshit to charge people that much.

#124 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

? They are 10.00 in stores when u can find them

"When" is the key word.

I'm about to leave my fiancee and stepson for a month for military reasons. I want them to have the ability to play 2 player NES games while I'm gone. If that means a generic controller is my only option due to the actual Nintendo controllers being sold out, then that's what I got to roll the dice on.

Is what it is : ). If it doesn't work out, I'll buy an actual one when Nintendo actually ramps production up.

#150 5 years ago

Guys, the European SNES has the USB power cable, but if you want to hook it up to the wall power, you will need the USB to AC power adapter. Can buy them on Amazon or eBay all day long. Can get them for about $9 on Amazon. Luckily, I had an extra.

#153 5 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Thats a generic brand controller and apparently the d pad is weird....

So, this myth is debunked. Played with the "x brand " controller lastnight. Felt absolutely wonderful. No errors, problems, erroneous movements.....everything was absolutely perfect.

Quoted from Syco54645:

I am curious what the quality is like on this. Is not official.

Buy with the link i provided with confidence. Or pay $40 for one on Amazon. This $9 controller performs just as well as the "official Nintendo" ones. At least the one I got... !

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider NPO.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/psa-nes-mini-in-stock?tu=NPO and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.