20180630_110453 (resized).jpg
22.png
Circus Charlie (J).png
Screenshot_20180629-173044 (resized).png
Pin-Bot (U)2.png
Pin-Bot (U).png
nes (resized).png
15302738956903759564434633588657 (resized).jpg
There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 5 years ago

Update - check in store target! GS and BB now sold out

I know - not pinball related but damn it these things were impossible to find before and a lot of you guys love the retro gaming like me. Right now it's in stock at gamestop free shipping! I just got one. $63 shipped to my door.

https://www.gamestop.com/nes/consoles/nintendo-nes-classic-edition/136574

EDIT - Bestbuy still has stock (thanks @pdxmonkey)!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-entertainment-system-nes-classic-edition/5389100.p?skuId=5389100

#2 5 years ago

Just tried they are unavailable now

Edit: got one. They were first unavailable now back in stock

#3 5 years ago

Just tried at 4:30am and they are out

#4 5 years ago

Best Buy has them

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Best Buy has them

Ordered. Thanks!!!

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from DK:

Just tried at 4:30am and they are out

DK is a great guy! I bet he gets two

#7 5 years ago
Quoted from Join_The_Cirqus:

menacefire is a great guy! I bet he gets two

I believe you can only get one per customer.
Thanks for playing

#8 5 years ago

Just hack a wii for free and put as many nes and super nes games on it as you want.

#9 5 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Just hack a wii for free and put as many nes and super nes games on it as you want.

so many ways to play NES games no question but damn it none of them include a little NES and gamepad directly from nintendo! Plus look at that box!

Really though if you just want classic NES games to play there are a 1000 diff and better ways. This is simply for collectors.

#10 5 years ago

I have wanted one since they originally came out so I am very excited to finally be getting one. Ordered through Bestbuy

Thank you for posting this!

#11 5 years ago

Thank you! Just grabbed one from Best Buy. Now I just have to find a second controller as it appears all of the genuine Nintendo ones are sold out.

#12 5 years ago

My Walmart hasn't put them out yet. So I'll get one. 15302738956903759564434633588657 (resized).jpg15302738956903759564434633588657 (resized).jpg

#13 5 years ago

Anyone hack their nes classic to install hundreds of games?

#14 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

I bought a hacked nes mini that has 700 games on it, paid $100

#15 5 years ago
Quoted from SilverBallz:

There’s vids online how to do it.

#16 5 years ago

Yes and it's super easy (at least for someone with knowledge of comptuers). Coz too bad bc for you I would have just done it for you!

Can't believe people are charging $100

#17 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Can't believe people are charging $100

I Guess it was supply and demand, I bought it when it was near impossible to find when it was released

#18 5 years ago

Best buy. And game stop online are out of stock. Did stores get them too?

#19 5 years ago

Damn, too late.

#20 5 years ago

Are the remotes wireless or wired?

#21 5 years ago

Guys go to Target. They're showing in store stock around me.

#22 5 years ago
Quoted from Coz:

I Guess it was supply and demand, I bought it when it was near impossible to find when it was released

Sorry I thought the hack was 100. That's fine then they are impossible to find. Not a bad price actually

#23 5 years ago

Really dumb question? But whats the difference between this & a free FCEUX?

#24 5 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

I did this for a long time too. However, the input lag is real, and while you may not immediately notice it, once you do it’s impossible to go back.

#25 5 years ago

I'm at best buy they open at 10. Well see.... I'll let you know, there is no one here waiting so that good or bad.

#26 5 years ago

thanks got one online at bestbuy

#27 5 years ago

How'd you get one online they said sold out...
I just got one at bestbuy. They had 10 in stock. Sold 5 immediately people ended up coming to wait in line 5 minutes before they opened.

#28 5 years ago

I ordered 2 from BestBuy around 7 this morning. Thanks for posting this!

#29 5 years ago

Just got one at Target in store. They had like 30. Happy hunting yall.

#30 5 years ago

what were the stock levels like for the official controllers? I know that with the original launch, it was like 30 systems at a store and 2-4 extra controllers

#31 5 years ago

Just visited my nearby walmart. They have 24 available and a bunch of remotes. (Which I found out are wired)

I asked how long the wires were and the clerk opened the box to show me. Looks very short...does anybody know if there are extenders you can purchase to make them longer?

It's the only thing stopping me from getting this as a gift for the wife.

#32 5 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Thank you! Just grabbed one from Best Buy. Now I just have to find a second controller as it appears all of the genuine Nintendo ones are sold out.

Order an aftermarket controller with a longer cord. The original is only a few feet long, unless you like playing 3 feet from your tv. The do make extender cables as well for under $10. I originally bought mine from amazon

#33 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Just visited my nearby walmart. They have 24 available and a bunch of remotes. (Which I found out are wired)
I asked how long the wires were and the clerk opened the box to show me. Looks very short...does anybody know if there are extenders you can purchase to make them longer?
It's the only thing stopping me from getting this as a gift for the wife.

https://www.amazon.com/Classic-Controller-Extension-i-Kawachi-Nintendo/dp/B07114C4TL/ref=sr_1_5

#34 5 years ago

ordered from from amazon uk a month ago that came in yesterday

#35 5 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

amazon.com link »

Thank you sir! I was walking out of the store empty handed when I saw your reply. Turned right around and got a console and apparently the last remotes. This will be a nice stocking stuffer for the wife at Christmas.

#36 5 years ago

Crap....turns out I bought two remotes. Now I have three because one was included with the console.

Anybody in Edmonton looking for a remote I have an extra one I can sell you at the price I just paid. (13$CAD)

#37 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Crap....turns out I bought two remotes. Now I have three because one was included with the console.
Anybody in Edmonton looking for a remote I have an extra one I can sell you at the price I just paid. (13$CAD)

if you can't find anyone locally or a friend that wants that extra remote, toss it up on ebay. you'll easily get your 2-3x your money back

#38 5 years ago

Im already modding mine at my desk....

#39 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

if you can't find anyone locally or a friend that wants that extra remote, toss it up on ebay. you'll easily get your 2-3x your money back

I figured I could do that but don't mind letting a pinsider in need have it for cost first.

#40 5 years ago

one of the target stores near where I work still have the snes classics as well. anyone need one of those still?

#41 5 years ago

Just got one on samsclub.com

#42 5 years ago

My arcade makes the best wireless controller for the Nes and Snes classic. I just bought two with the 4 buttons and works on both systems. I have had them from 2016 and still working.

nes (resized).pngnes (resized).png
#43 5 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

one of the target stores near where I work still have the snes classics as well. anyone need one of those still?

Oh man really? Yes...but Ill find one eventually, thanks for the offer though.

#44 5 years ago

I’m going to try target on my way home from work. Got one coming from amazon uk as well but I guess I ca give one away if need be.

#45 5 years ago

Just picked one up at my local Gamestop. Thanks for the heads up Delt.

#46 5 years ago
Quoted from Darkwing:

I did this for a long time too. However, the input lag is real, and while you may not immediately notice it, once you do it’s impossible to go back.

Is there any lag if you hack the NES mini?

#47 5 years ago

Just curious what everyone's favorote NES game was/is?

Mine's Marble Madness

#48 5 years ago
Quoted from ImNotNorm:

Is there any lag if you hack the NES mini?

No - makes no difference.

#49 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Guys go to Target. They're showing in store stock around me.

Thanks a bunch for the tip! My local Target did have it!

#50 5 years ago

Does it come with Farsight Pinball Arcade installed?

There are 161 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/psa-nes-mini-in-stock/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.